hello again

Erstwhile

"Good morning class. Open your module at chapter 1, part 5. We are learning about serial and parallel circuit from the chapter of electricity." Mrs Wang, the Physics teacher voiced out.

Off in a distance, Hanae is getting lost in her least favourite subject. Voltage? Resistance? Current? Ohm's Law? Good lord, save this girl.

"Seo Hanae." "Y-yes." She was brought back to earth as the teacher spoke her name. "Come and show us the solution for question 2." 

Holy frickitty frick-frack. I'm lost as a needle in the stack of hay.

She eyed Yubin and took Yubin's solution forward. 

As she marched towards the centre of the class, she prayed to God she won't screw up and that she won't look as dumb as she is actually. 

"So to find the potential difference... using the formula V=IR, as given, we substitute it and since it's a parallel circuit.. that has equal distribution of potential difference... and then we got the answer." Nervously she explained. 

"You're confident with your answer?" Mrs Wang asked.

Hanae nodded in agreement.

"You're confident?" She was asked again, in a sharp note.

Is it wrong?

"Yes. Mrs Wang." 

The class went on a completely silent mode.

Crap Yubin, it's 11/10 wrong. Goodbye my dear friend, please remember me, Seo Hanae who fought hard in order to survive Phys--

"Very well. It's correct. You may go back to your seat."

Phew. What was it I'm babbling about. Ridiculous. 

It's recess, finally.

As always, Hanae brought her own lunchbox and did not bother to buy food from the cafeteria. 

"Whoa Hanae," Someone is approaching, she could sense who it was. 

Is this the worst day? Why can't you guys just let me live in peace. 

"Yes, Sir? Are you in chance, interested in my lunchbox, Sehun?"

"To be honest. Yeah. Can you make it for me as well? It looks delish with those veggies and meats." He asked.

Her eyes bulged. She thought about how time consuming it was, extra ingredients, extra labour.

"Are you for real though?" 

"Nah, just kidding. Be at ease, Hanae." He said again while laughing before heading to the cafeteria. 

The lesson went on with Language and Biology. Finally, it's 3pm.

She was about to swung her bag to her shoulder but her action came to halt as Sujeong stood beside her.

"Oh please, don't ask me to be on your duty today. I had it tough couple days ago, y'know?" 

"No, no Hanae. It's not about that." Sujeong uttered. "Should I tell her now, nini?" She pointed to her boyfriend. 

Jongin, who was at Sehun's nodded. 

What now?

"Okay, Hanae. Since you said you were rooting for us so much, how about swapping partner?" She had puppy eyes while looking at Hanae. 

"Swap..? Me? With? Jongin's partner?" Hanae inquired. "Uhuh." "Who's Jongin's partner? Oh.. oh. Oh Sehun.

Hanae did nothing but blink in confusion.

"But would Mrs Kim allow this? We're doing this without her permission?" Sehun voiced his opinion.

"Spot on, Mr Oh!" It was Hanae.

"Oh come on girl! You said you are our no. 1 supporter!" 

"B-but, I barely know him.." Her voice trails off.

"Hmm, if you aided someone and went to get something delicious with that person, is that your idea of 'barely know'?" Now it's Jongin's turn.

Hanae and Sehun exchange glances.

"Wait, how? You spied us?"

"Aw, Sehun. Already with the word 'us'. And no, I actually left my book in the class so I came back to get it and saw you two cuties. You guys get along so well, it's uncanny. " Jongin giggled. 

"Ugh. Dude. Ok." "Gawd, if it wasn't for you lil' sneaky ratchet couple."

"Love youuuuu Hanae!" "Love you too, bro. No homo though." 

The lovebirds leave the class, chirping in joy.

Hanae and Sehun rolled their eyes in annoyance. 

"So.. we're a group now?" "Sounds like it." "Let's work well, gang!" "Don't even start wih it, Sehun. Heh." 

"You have my numbers, right? Text me there!" Shouted Sehun as his new partner walked out of the class. 

She showed him an 'ok' hand symbols to Sehun who was behind her.