Day 713: Recontact

The Twists And Turns
Please log in to read the full chapter

04 Sep 2017.

He sent her a text message but as she had deleted his number, she could not differentiate right away. 

"Good day to u" from an unsaved number.

She thought it was the Uber driver whose pickup job was cancelled by her. She read the number in my mind and realised it was from him. 

She wanted to reply him straightaway and be back chummy with him again but her mind held her back though her heart gave her the go-ahead. 

She had to push him away to test him as she wanted to know if he would come to her again. She wants to receive his messages again. She had blocked him on the chatting app that they used previously. Even if he had sent her messages on it, she was unable to receive as the system would not have delivered his messages to her. She was waiting for him to send text message via another platform, hoping that he would take some effort to find her again. It took him that long to contact her. That is, if he wanted to stay in contact with her again. 

If it was not to be, she would have to let it all fall. 

At the back of her mind, she knows that this is not right at all and that she has matters on hand that are much more important than this. 

As a woman, her heart usually overrules her mind. Or does it not?

Please log in to read the full chapter