final

Unexpectedly

 

Solbin checked her appearance in the mirror before she left her apartment. I look so good! She thought with satisfaction as she smiled at her own reflection in the mirror. After she took her bag, she went out of her place to a park where she would meet her lovely boyfriend, Minghao.

It had been three months they had been dating each other and it went good so far. Minghao was a kind cool cute guy that Solbin would never meet. She fell so hard at him at the first sight and she did not need to think twice to accept the boy's love. I hope he would like my home made kimbab, she hoped as she sniffed at her bag that was filled by meal and drink for the both of them. She walked to the bus stop happily while her mind kept on showing Minghao's smiley face, which made her smile widely like a crazy.

"Solbin ah!"

Suddenly, she heard someone calling her name. She spontaneously turned her body to the person then she smilled brightly as she saw her friend, Dokyeom, inside his car. "Hi, Dokyeomie!" greeted Solbin, waving at the boy after he stopped his car near Solbin.

"Where are you going?" Dokyeom asked through his car window that was opened.

"I'm going to a park," Solbin replied cheerfully. "I'm going to meet my Minghao there."

Dokyeom's face became gloomy after he heard Minghao's name yet Solbin did not realize it. Yes, he had a crush on her and it seemed like it never gone even though he knew that the girl was dating. Dokyeom tried to put on a best smile on his face before he continued saying, "Do you want a ride? I can take you there."

"Is it okay?" asked Solbin with hesitation. "You're not in hurry to go somewhere?"

Dokyeom shook his head. "I'm not," he replied, still with a smile on his face. "So?"

Solbin was silent for a while then she nodded with a beautiful smile on her face. "Call!"

 

***

 

"Thanks for taking me here, Dokyeomie!" said Solbin after she got off of the car.

"It's okay. You know you always can count on me, Solbin ah!" said Dokyeom reassuringly.

"I know! You've been my very good friend since we were five," Solbin chuckled happily and also followed by Dokyeom even though he did that halfheartedly. "I'm going to go in there. See you later!" She waved at the boy before leaving him.

"Have a nice day!" Dokyeom shouted as Solbin went to the park entrance. He sighed after the girl was out of his sight. He did not like the idea that Solbin was dating Minghao, who was also his friend. Even though he was close with the other boy, he could feel a bad vibe from him behind his cute and kind look. Dokyeom knew he had no right to accuse him like that, but he just could not help himself. He did not really know either why he eventually got off of his car and went to the park as he looked for Solbin.

 

***

 

Solbin was waiting for Minghao on one of benches at the park. It was sunny day, but it was not hot since there were a lot of trees there. She put her bag on his lap and slowly opened it to take a look at her home made kimbab. I hope you'll like it, Ming! She hopped.

It had been half an hour she waited for Minghao but the boy had not shown his nose. Solving was getting bored then she decided to sent a message to her boyfriend.

To: My Love Ming

Where are you? I'm already at the park. Please, come quickly~ I miss you...

Sent!

Then Solbin looked around her surrounding. There were a lot of people at the park. Most of them were couples who spent the day together and Solbin could not help not to smile as she thought that she would do the same too soon.

Another minutes passed. Minghao had not shown up yet nor replied her message. Solbin was upset of course, but she tried to be patient for more. Maybe he got a traffic jam, she thought positively. When her eyes were wandering around, she found an ice cream parlor not far from her place. She really liked ice cream and wanted to buy one so she left the bench and walked to the ice cream parlor. When she was in a half walk to there, there was a couple came to the ice cream parlor before her. She narrowed her eyes for a better sight. They look familiar, she thought. And not long after that, Solbin gasped in disbelief as she recognized the couple. They were Minghao, her boyfriend, with Yulhee, her neighbor.

Solbin kept on looking at them who looked like an ordinary happy couple. She had no idea how they could know each other and get along that well. When they left the ice cream parlor, Solbin followed them behind carefully, did not want to be known by the two of them. She suddenly lost interest in the ice cream she wanted before and too focused on the couple. She hid herself behind a tree as she kept on watching over the couple who was eating ice cream on the bench. It was the first time in her life to feel a jealousy taking over her mind, but she still could hold it up. Maybe they are friends from the same high school in the past, she thought.

But as she watched over, the couple started to get even close. Minghao did not hesitate to hold Yulhee's hand and the girl was not shy to lean her head on the boy's shoulder. The scene made Solbin almost in tear. It should be my and his moment! She blamed. How could this be happening?! She stomped on the ground in anger as she looked the couple laughing happily without being aware that they were being watched over by Solbin.

N-no way! Solbin's eyes widened when she saw Minghao lean his face to Yulhee's. Are they going to kiss!!?? Solbin could not stand it again. She rushed to the couple and grabbed Minghao by the collar of his shirt and slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Solbin!?"

Solbin turned her face to Yulhee, who was calling her name in a dazed. "Yes! I'm Solbin, your neighbor," said Solbin in anger. "And this is my boyfriend, Minghao!" She pointed at her boyfriend who was caressing his throbbing cheek.

"No way!" shouted Yulhee in disbelief.

"But that's the fact you have to know! And that's why I slapped him!"

"Solbin, calm youself-"

"How could I calm myself down?!" Solbin cut Minghao's words as she looked at him with a hurtful teary reddened eyes. "You said you wanted to go on picnic here with me yesterday and what are you doing now?! How could you do this to me?! What have I done to you?!" Without her knowledge, she shouted her words out loud and the tears started to fall on her cheeks. She was hurt. Really hurt.

"I can explain everything, Sol," said Minghao softly as he reached for Solbin's hand but he was swatted away by her girlfriend.

"No," Solbin shook his head. "I don't trust you anymore. We're over!" And by that, she ran away from them with tears on her cheeks.

 

***

 

Solbin could not believe that the lovely picnic she had on mind would be over like that. She really needed someone to share her problem with, but she could not find any name on her mind. Suddenly, she bumped on someone during her walk and when she looked at the person, she hurriedly hugged him.

"Solbin ah, what's wrong?" asked the person as he tried to calm Solbin who started to cry again by caressing her back softly.

"Take me out of here, Dokyeom ah," said Solbin between her cry and without being told twice, Dokyeom led her out of the park to his car.

It was an awkward situation for Dokyeom to see Solbin cry like a baby in his car. He could guess that something bad had happened which he did not know why. He wanted to calm her down, but he did not know how. So he ended up looking at her cry as long as she wanted.

"Minghao... Minghao cheats on me..." suddenly Solbin said between her sob after who knew how long she had cried. She wiped the tears on her cheeks with tissue. "I hate him..."

Dokyeom patted her shoulder. "It's okay now that you've known everything," he said. "Don't cry for someone like him."

"I know, but it's hurt," said Solbin with her teary eyes. "I don't know this day would come. I don't know it would hurt like this. I don't know what will I do with my life without him..."

"You still have me," Dokyeom held Solbin's hand and squeezed it lightly. "You still have me who always loves you sincerely endlessly..."

"Dokyeom ah..." Solbin stopped crying as she frowned at Dokyeom. "What are you talking about?"

Dokyeom smiled warmly at Solbin then his messed up with her hair. "I've been falling in love with you since we were in elementary school," he admitted, "but you've never known it even though I've showed you many signs that I love you."

"You know, this is not the right time to talk about love," said Solbin.

Dokyeom nodded. "I know, but at least I've told you everything," he said. He was silent for a while as he looked at Solbin's face. It was awful yet she still looked attractive. And without he could realize it, he slowly closed the gap between them. And when he was about to lean his lips on hers, someone opened his car and pulled him away from Solbin.

"CUT!" they could hear the director shout in annoyed tone. "Mingyu-ssi, you know what you're doing, aren't you?" he asked to the person who pulled Dokyeom away.

"Yes! I'm just trying to stop this guy from kissing my girlfriend," replied Mingyu in a stern tone.

Solbin and Dokyeom were taken a back for a while then they burst in laughter that was also followed by the shooting staff.

 

***

 

"I can't believe I've agreed you to be kissed by another man for this upcoming movie," said Mingyu in upset tone as he drove the both of them home after the shooting over.

"I thought you have read everything in the contract," said Solbin. "I didn't expected you'd be like that. You were so cute, didn't you know that?" She then pinched Mingyu's waist lightly.

"Yah! I'm driving," whined Mingyu. "I should have got Dokyeom's role though," he mumbled.

"You were too late to come to the audition," said Solbin. "But Dokyeom's role doesn't suit you anyway."

"Why?" asked Mingyu curiously.

"His role is about a boy who is in love with a girl but she doesn't know it," replied Solbin. "That type of the boy is someone like Dokyeom who has a good boy vibe and innocent looking one."

"Are you telling me that I have a bad boy vibe?" Mingyu chuckled.

Solbin shrugged. "I don't know, but I'm sure that role doesn't suit you," she said. "Do you want to stop by?" asked Solbin after the car stopped in the basement of her apartment.

"I want, but I can't," said Mingyu with a sad look. "I have a morning shoot tomorrow so I have to sleep early tonight."

"Ah! You're going to take a shoot for a magazine?"

Mingyu nodded. "And guess what? I'm going to paired up with Tzuyu for summer outfit. She's going to wear bikini~"

"Yah! ert!" shouted Solbin as she pinched Mingyu's hand. "I'm going to see you tomorrow. Don't be naughty!"

"I can't promise~" teased Mingyu and he laughed like a crazy when Solbin slapped his hand pretty hard.

"I'm going in now. Go safely, Ming!"

"Hey, you forget something!" Mingyu said as he grabbed Solbin's wrist to stop her step.

Solbin was about to ask, but she was stopped by a tender kiss on her lips from her real lovely boyfriend, Mingyu. She had no choice but let the boy kissed her as long as he wanted.

"You know that I can't sleep without getting a kiss from you, right?" asked Mingyu after he broke the kiss.

"I know? You never told me so," teased Solbin with an innocent look on.

Mingyu pouted. "I've said it for thousand times and more and you still can't remember it?" he asked in disbelief. "It's hard to let you go though," he said as he swung their hands together in the air.

Solbin laughed. "I'm just going home and we'll meet again tomorrow."

"But still..." Mingyu sighed then he looked at Solbin with a sudden happy look. "I can't wait to marry you."

"Oh my! Now you're talking about marriage!" Solbin burst in laughter. "I think you're sleepy now."

"No! I mean it," said Mingyu in a stern tone. "Don't you want to marry me? We've dating for a year and I think it's enough to know each other."

"Of course I want to marry you too, but we have to prepare it very very well. Don't be too rushed or we'll be disappointed," Solbin said as she nailed Mingyu's nose. "You said you have morning schedule tomorrow, so let's stop here and go to sleep."

Mingyu nodded. "Hey, can I get one last kiss?" he asked shamelessly.

Solbin nodded. "Of course!" Then she kissed him on his cheek.

"That's not what I wanted!" Mingyu suddenly had his arms wrapped around Solbin's waist. "I wanted it to be right here!" And by that, he kissed Solbin again on her lips.

 

***

 

A/N: I didn't know what's gotten into me so I could type this down omg... But really, I love Mingyu x Solving so much that makes me like a crazy heel... Have you watched show champion backstage where the 97liners gathered up? There was seventeen x laboum moment and I was sooo happy to watch it!!! Finally I could see Mingyu and Solving well in one frame. Ok, I've said a lot lol. Thanks for reading! And you know, you can tell me everything you have in mind about this story ;)