Try

Try

 

Mir’s POV

There’s one girl that I had a crush on. She’s a rapper like I am. But she wasn’t exactly interested in me. Or at least I think she isn’t interested in me. In fact, when Sanghyun hyung, Seungho hyung and Changsun hyung found out that I had a crush on this person. They wouldn’t stop teasing me to no end. Why were they teasing me? Because I’m the maknae and they love teasing the maknae. Sanghyun hyung not so much. He isn’t that bad. But Seungho hyung and Changsun hyung… I’m not safe from them.

We were at KBS Gayo Daejun 2011. I knew for sure that she would be there. She wasn’t here last year for Gayo Daejun because of her injury but she’s here now. A huge smile appeared on my face as I saw her. The girl of my dreams. A smile appeared on my face as I looked at her. They had just finished performing Danger and a smile was on her face when she looked at me. What is this? Before she wouldn’t even think of smiling at me like that but now she is? I looked over at Seungho hyung and he started cracking up at my facial expressions.

~*~

Amber’s POV

He’s here. And he was watching my performance. But I know I can’t be with him. Because my heart is set with another guy. But that guy… likes someone else. And it’s someone I’m close to as well. I looked over at the maknae that never took his eyes off me. What now? Maybe I should give him a chance. After all, it wouldn’t hurt right?

SHINee was about to take the stage. Even though they didn’t have any new songs this year and they were doing Japanese promotions, KBS Gayo Daejun was where they were going to debut their song for next year. My eyes averted to the mouse. A smile appeared on my face. My dino brother better take care of him or I’ll be really upset.

~*~

Third person’s POV

It was another break and the idols started to socialize amongst each other. Mir was looking at Amber and gulped. “I have to try to do this…” he thought. He walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. “Amber-ssi… can I talk to you in private for a moment?” he asked.

Amber looked at him, tilted her head and nodded before walking with him. Her heart started beating and she thought it was going to explode our of her chest. Ba-boom. Ba-boom. The sound of it was getting louder and she tried to figure out the meaning behind it.

Mir turned to her and took her hand. “Amber…” he said, placing her hand over his heart. “Can you feel it? Can you feel my heart?”

Amber’s eyes widened. His heart was beating the same way hers was. A blush appeared on her cheeks and she nodded. “M-my heart is beating the same way…” she said.

“I like you, Amber…” he blurted out. He turned away quickly, hoping she wouldn’t try to beat him up.

A smile appeared on her face and she pecked his cheek, shyly. A thing of her girly side that she rarely shows. “I like you too,” she said.

“Then will you… be my girlfriend?” he asked.

Amber nodded.

 

The two were about to kiss when… three heads were peaking out of the corner and the two of them looked. “FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!”they exclaimed.  “HYUNGS!” Mir yelled, feeling embarrassed by his fellow members.

 


 

Here you go, hun! Hope you liked it!!! My sister only gave me the pairing when I told her that the person who had you left. >.> So I didn't have the details. I only had the pairing... that dork. But yeah... it's actualy funny too because Mir and Amber were a pairing that happened on iKPop a long time ago too...