Sick x2 and Troublemaker x2

The Family of 13

Word Count- 947

"UMMA!" two sickly voices called from the couch of the play room. Jeonghan sighed, as he picked up two different coloured bowels, one yellow and another blue, and pased with one bowl in each hand. He walked through the hall and stepped down into the play room, too the sight of of his sons, lying down on the couch, one at one end, and one at the other, watching a cartoon, that Jeonghan has never seen before in his life. The floor was a mess with 6 pairs of shoes at the base of the rather long couch and tissues were everywhere. Carefully he placed down the two bowels of soup on the coffee table that sat not that far from them, the two boys slowly arose from the laying position and sat up. Jeonghan smiled as he felt the boy's foreheads, both were steaming. He took a step back.

"Alrighty boys; Soonyoung, Yellow, and Junhui blue, now eat up and then get some rest." Jeonghan explained, The boys picked the bowels and spoons and began eating.

"Thank you umma." Junhui hymned as he took a massive spoonful of the soup.

Today, the older twins are down with, not only the flu, but also gastro (or so Seungcheol smartly says). Now when anyone of the pair of twins are sick, then the other one is most likely sick as well. Because they mostly spend a lot of time together, sleeping in the same room, being in the same class as the other, in the car they sit next to each other, they (normally) play together, and even they sit next to each other at the dinner table, so it's commen for the at least ONE person to infect ONE twin and then he goes infects his brother, with really anything.

Jeonghan had set up the sick twins in the play room, and forced them to not go to school today. Now they are stuck with their younger brothers who are under the age of 4, kicking them all out of the playroom, hence foring all of them to have naps, except Minghao because he strongly apposes naps, even though he is 2. The twins were burried in a thousand blankets, and tissues, watching tv peacefully, and eating peaefully.

As the two 8 year olds slurpped their soups, Jeonghan slowly backed out of the playroom and headed back to the kitchen, and began preperation on lunch, before a small tug on his seat pants. Jeonghan looked down, to find the small Minghao pulling.

"What's up Ming?" Jeonghan asked. Minghao pointed towards the back door, Jeonghan followed the finger to see, just outside, the younger twins doing something outside, involving a teddy bear and multi colored paints. Jeonghan wiped his hands as he began to stride over to the twins out the backyard.

Jeonghan slowly opened the door too the twins painting one of Chan's teddies yellow and blue, making a mess of the grass of the safe area. Jeonghan gasped.

"SEUNGKWAN, HANSOL, JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Jeonghan yelled. Seungkwan and Hansol flinhed as they looked over at their mother in worry. Jeonghan shuffled over to their position and picked Seungkwan up on the left and Hansol on the right. "Who said it was okay too paint without umma's knowledge?" Jeonghan asked. Seungkwan patted his mother's head.

"Don't worry mother, we'll invite you next time to paint with us!" The child beamed, smiling towards Jeonghan. Jeonghan slightly smacked Seungkwan's hand.

"Don't be smart with me." He stated firmly. He turned over to Hansol. "Now what do you have to say about this Hansol?" Jeonghan asked, tilting his head towards the right. 

"Umma, we're sorry, but if you wanted to paint with us you should asked." Hansol stated, blinking repeatadly. Jeonghan sighed, as he paced inside with the twins in arms. Once getting inside, he ran upstairs, and into the younger's twins, and then plaed them on their beds.

"Don't play smart with me boys, I do not like it, for now you will stay in here, play with your toys." Jeonghan stated firmly. Seungkwan raised his hand.

"Umma? Can't we play in the play room?" Seungkwan, asked. Jeonghan sighed before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. Seungkwan and Hansol glanced at each other. "I think that was a no." Seungkwan whispered loudly, Hansol nodded in agreement.

Jeonghan strided down the stairs and walked into the play room to cheak in on his two sick boys. He stpped down the step once again and walked over to the couch. Soonyoung was sleeping, while Junhui was lying down, playing with one thing on his stomach, Minghao. Jeonghan walked behind the couch to Junhui's side, and picked up Minghao.

"Umma, why?" Junhui whined.

"Because you're sick Junhui, you will get Minghao sick as well." Jeonghan stated, Junhui pouted. "Come on Ming, you can help my wash veggies." Jeonghan stated as he bouned Minghao. Jeonghan carried Minghao out of the playroom. "Oh by the way, don't you dare tell me you were trying to make him talk, you know he dosen't like it." Jeonghan stated as he passed the wall. Junhui sighed.

"Darn how'd he know." Junhui stated, before coughing. He glanced over to Soonyoung who was quietly sleeoing, with his nose seeping with snot. "Haha you're oozing Sooney!" Junhui stated with a croaky voice and began to laugh. Soonyoung silently kicked Junhui before sneezing. Junhui layed down on his backside, looking up the celing, slowly closing his eyes.

Soonyoung woke up and wiped his nose, before kicking Junhui once again.

"I'm not oozing, no not at all, you are-" He stated before falling back asleep.

 

Hey everyone, so I wrote this chapter because 1. I'm really tired, and 2. i'm sick, also I really wanted to do a chapter on the two sets of twins. Anyways thank you for reading, comment down below for requests and i will see you all later, bye~

-MiniLily