Chap 2: First lesson and fate.

(Yah! Press this! :p ) / (Trusting You~)

 

  In order for our plan to work. We started off with changing seats. Changmin was apparently sitting infront of me while Sunny is my side partner. So the best way to cheat was to switch Changmin and Sunny.
  
   I firgured out she would reject me if I told her to do so, so I asked Changmin to ask her Instead. 
 
   ' S..Sunny. Do you mind if we change seats? ' Changmin asked with awkwardness. 
  
   Without further hesitation Sunny immediately agreed and does her bunny wink at Changmin. Changmin smiled with mismatch eyes then sat beside me. 
 
  ' It was unexpectedly easy to deal with! O_O' I whispered to Changmin after he sat beside me. 
 
  ' Maybe It's because I'm handsome..'he said with pride then did this thumbs up. 
 
  ' ......shut up!' I said. 
 
  Ms. Choi was scribbling something on the board when they were switching places. Lucky I shall say. After a minute or so, she finally finished writing. She wrote: ' Math Quiz 1 : 40minutes ' 
 
 There was also a small side note below that title. It says: ' No cheating, dignity students, DIGNITY!!!! ' 
 
 Just as Changmin was about to write his name on the sheet, Sunny suddenly turns behind, she faced Changmin and said :' Oppa hwaiting!!~ '
 
  Confession #11: I almost fell off my chair as I suddenly remembered...Sunny is actually born on January whereas Changmin is born on Febuary so...He isn't really her 'oppa'.. (btw we have this birthday month corner..)
 
  I looked at Sunny and mouthed: 'Lady-liked!'
 
  ' Students you may begin.. ' Choi announced. 
 
  ' & students who fail this test would have to stay back after school! ' Choi added. 
 
 Confession #12: Stay back after school?  Never a record in my entire school life. 
 
 Just as I was preparing to write down my answers I heard these noises of loud, rapid, frustrated, pressing on the calculator. 
 
  -ignored and continue-
 
 ' Psssss! PSSS! Maxine! MAXINE!! ' Changmin whispered. 
 
 I turned and all I saw was Changmin's panicked face. He was sweating, his left hand was on the table and the right hand lifting his pen up..
 
 ' Wae? Ran out of ink? ' I asked with a smirk on my face. 
 
 ' Aww too bad I don't have any other pens' I added.
  
  Confession #13: I actually had quite a few spare pens. =p guess i was feeling evil that moment.
 
 ' Aniyo!! Question 1!! Let me copy the ans!! 'he said.
 
 ' BABO!!' I unconsciously blabbered out loudly and the whole class turned to look.
 
 'Mi ahn hae, mi ahn hae! Continue your work! Good luck!' I apologized to the curious crowd.
 
 Only when they continued with their work I whispered back to Changmin and passed him my test paper: 'Are you stupid? This is like the simplest question! '
 
 ' Wait! There's no working....there's only the answer....how am I supposed to understand? ' Changmin asked looking innocent. 
 
 ' Just copy! ' I said.
 
 ' Mental calculations! ' I added. 
 
 ' O! Teach me so I could proceed on the further questions! ' He begged.
 
 I ignored him and waited for him to return my paper..
 
 ' Teach me!! ' Changmin stressed. 
 
 ' Teacher Kim! Miss Kim! '
 
 ' MAXINE!! ' He was very persistent. 
 
 ' ARASO! ARASO! I'll teach at the library tonight! ' I blabbered out loudly again. This time everyone including Ms. Choi was looking. In order to get away from her suspicion... I added: ' a...a...for all those students who fail! ' 
 
 ' GOOD! THAT'S THE ATTITUDE, MAXINE! EVERYONE, MAXINE HAS DIGNITY! Failures for this test feel free to visit the library today!' Ms. Choi shouted loudly throughout the class. 
 
  I turned to Changmin and gave him that pissed looked but he smirked and whispered: ' Wow that's a good idea! ' He then started clapping...slowly Sunny added in. Then the students all around added in too. Arg! All because of that stupid Changmin!
 
 Confession #14: Aish...now I've to teach others too...............bleh =(
 
  So after clapping, everyone went back to work. Changmin did not copied my answer after that too. His excuse was 'Why copy? You will have to teach me everything during the night lesson tonight. + creepier smirk ' 
 
 -That night in the library...-
  
    Arrivals:                                                                                                                           Main objectives for coming:
  1)Me  ( Dressed in normal Hoodie and Track pants )                                                               [ For teaching ] 
  2)Changmin ( Dressed in a yellow cute sweater and a black skinnies)                                      [ For lessons ] 
  3)Sunny (Dressed in a yellow bunny hoodie and a track pants)                                                [Came for Changmin]
  4)GIRL A ( Wearing a Skirt in a cold weather)                                                                         [Came for Changmin ] 
  5)GIRL B ( Mini skirt with purple  stockings)                                                                            [Came for Changmin ] 
  6)GIRL C  ( Shorts)                                                                                                                  [Came for Changmin] 
  7)Tae Ru                                                                                                                               [Needs tutoring - Failure for test]
  8)Yunho                                                                                                                                  [ I don't know why he came?]
  9)GIRL D                                                                                                                                [ Came for Changmin] 
    
   Clearly a group of girls came just for Changmin....
  
    'OMO MAXY! CHANGMIN AND I ARE WEARING COUPLE TEE!!!!! OMOMOMOMOMOMO........ ' Sunny said spazzing.
 
    ' YAH! Sunny....your hoodie and his sweater are totally in the different shades of Yellow ' I stated out the truth.
 
    ' But still.................ahh~~ we're made to love ' She added.
 
    ' Lovers in Paris? ' I said sarcasticly.
 
    ' YAH KIM MAXINE ...You want to get hit? ' She threatened me.
     http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljcfswejCm1qdnoaxo1_250.gif
    '     
     'Sunny~ Don't forget this is a library~~:p ' I said.
 
  -Lessons begin-   
 
  For every question I finished explaining there would be girls surrounding Changmin sticking around him as if there weren't enough chairs. When infact there were plenty. As I was taking a rest in between the last few questions I noticed a shadowy-firgure near the ' Ka - M Fiction Books section ' SInce they were still copying and Sunny was sleeping... I walked towards that direction...
 
   Confession #15: Since there were so many of us, I'm not scared even if it's a "ghost"..
 
  To my ery, IT WAS JAEJOONG. Unlike from the normal school appearances he was wearing a specs and a baseball jacket. My heart was dancing, how can someone look so hot in specs!! Futhermore, he's the hottest geek you'll ever see in the library. I've struck lottery! Just as I was about to observe further, he noticed me. 
 
  'Mi Ahn nae, am I blocking you?' he questioned me with this soft angelic tone.
 
  'No!! No!! I ah...like to...read this kind of books too' I smiled trying to show my 'lady' side.
 
  'I am Maxine from 4-1...you're?' I acted as if I didn't know who he was and I was preparing for a handshake....
 
  'Max! Maxine where are you? ' Changmin shout out...since he finished copying. 
 
 Confession #16: THAT . WE WERE GOING TO SHAKE HANDS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....
  
 ' Oh here you are... I've finished copying! Yah! Btw how could you just leave like this.... *head looks up* Oh! Jaejoong! You're here too *Changmin turned to look at me then smirked* ........' Changmin continued his conversation with Jaejoong and I went back since it was too awkward. 
 
  Confession #17: I wonder what they were talking about....
 
  Girl B: ' Max, where's Changmin? Why did he suddenly disappear? '
 
  ' He went home. Don't you know? ' I said on purpose to get rid of their group.
 
  ' OMO! CHINCHA?' Girl B said then left the library along with all her friends. 
  
  -le Sunny still sleeping-
  -Changmin walks back to the table-
  
  'How? What were you all talking about? Why is he here? Did you asked him to come here?' I bombarted him with questions.
 
  'Tell you after lessons!' He said. 
 
  ' No! Tell me now!' I insisted.
 
  'Please?' I added
 
  He looked around and noticed only the 3 of us were left in the library -me, changmin and sleeping Sunny-
 
  'Well we discussed about some basket ball activities that's why it took us so long' He said.
 
  'That's all? Omo...' I asked feeling disappointed.
 
  'Erm not really, he comes here quite frequently to borrow books btw let's have lesson in your house in future..'He requested.
 
  ' Whaaatt?? ' I said in shock. 
 
  Since it was alittle loud Sunny woke up then went back to sleep.
 
  ' What if you ___________________ me? ' I said +_+.
 
  ' What if I __________ you? What is ________? ' He asked.
 
  ' You erm..........you erm ________ me. When you set youself loose ' I blushed. 
 
  ' Oh what?! What do you see me as!! Your mum, siblings would be home It'll be fine. ' He said after knowing what I meant.
 
 ' I stay alone o_o' I said.
 
 ' OMG. COOL. IT'S BETTER THAT WAY. ' He said loudly this time and Sunny woke up. 
 
 ' What time is it? ' Sunny asked looking around. 
 
 ' Omo! It's already 11am, we've to get going now or I'll miss the last bus! ' I panicked forgetting about 'home-tuition'.
 
 We hurriedly packed our things then went off. I told Changmin to send Sunny back home since it was getting late while I rush to the bus stop for the last bus. 
 
 ' Yah! Control yourself don't drool over Changmin!!  ' I teased while waving goodbye to them.
 
 ' Aish thanks *slap my * be careful! ' Sunny said then winked.
 
  I did my final wave then ran to the bus stop...
 
 To be continued...
 
 (did I manage to get on the last bus or....) 
 (chap 3~~ promised to be interesting ><)