Chap 1: Coincidental partners!

(Yah! Press this! :p ) / (Trusting You~)

 

    Ok yes, every good thing happens during teenage life right? In particular, romance. Then again teenage means studying and having no life at all. Same goes to me...until i met...
    
    Cough*, let me introduce myself first.... I'm erm...Max. Yeah, I'm a girl in further details I'm a 16 year old high-schooler. Just if you're wondering why my name sounds so much like a boy's, my full name is actually Maxine Kim. But everyone likes to call me Max. So I'm used to it too. I live in the west (btw on my own) and my school is far from my house. Which explains why I'm always late for school. But nevermind, I'm naturally clever. Can't help it. 
 
   Oh ok back to topic, my school is the best in Korea which explains why it's so far. It's located in the capital. Nice, beautiful, gorgeous school can't deny there are really quite a bunch of hot guys. Of course the best in my heart is Jaejoong~ *heart pumps faster* but unfortunately he's in class 4-2 and I'm in 4-1...................... He's so quiet actually and sometimes giving off that sad but cool aura. In additional, he's the captain of basketball! Aww I really want to get close to him!
 
 
   ' *&$^(*#Q*($(#&%($&^%(&$(W* ' 
 
   ' Max! ' Sunny pushed my shoulder to signal me the teacher had noticed me, but i ignored. 
 
   ' KIM MAXINE!! '  my teacher screamed, and was about to throw the chalk-duster at me? 
 
    I came back from dreamland and btw my teacher's name is Miss Shi and we call her Miss for convenience purpose. Aw crap she noticed me dreaming away. *Must stay calm, must stay calm* I self-hypnotized. 
  
  'Mi ahn hae I was...fixing my shoelace! ' i explained. 
 
  ' Wow wow Miss Kim, I didn't know you can fix your shoelace with both your hands on the table,' she said it with a sarcastic tone. 
 
  The whole class started laughing and I felt like a heat pad. Cause you know when you rub the heat pad harder you'll feel the heat right? I'm like getting hotter and more embarrassed as they laughed louder. 
 
  ' Go stand outside the class Miss Kim and put your hands up high too. ' she ordered me. 
 
  ' Arg!! Chincha. Why does she treat us like some young kids? ' I mumbled. 
 
  Hmm to be honest, I thought it might be a good idea too since Jaejoong is at the opposite class and if I stand outside It'll be a perfect view to see him. But it's only unlucky to show him my dumb side (putting hands up). 
 
  Just as I was about to get out of the class, Changmin came in. I guess this is the first time he's late cause I heard he's from a real rich family. So why would he be late if he is chauffeured to school daily? Arg nvm I thought, I shall just go stand and spazz my Jae baby. 
 
  ' You too, Mr Shim. Go stand outside with Maxine ,' Miss set a punishment for Changmin too since he arrived late. 
  
  We stared at each other awkwardly then I quickly looked down at the floor. *He's god damn tall* I thought in my mind. We weren't close to be honest. I mean how can I cling with such a tall guy? The height would already be an issue. Confession #1: I'm only 159 cm which actually explains why Sunny is my bestfriend. She's only 158cm (with insoles).  
 
  Confession on why we can't cling #2: He's too quiet and I'm more of a joker-noisy type. Unless he starts the conversation or I will make me feel like a clown. 
  Confession #3: A lot of girls ( Sunny too) spazz about him but he's definitely not my type. 
  Confession #4: He ace all subjects except for mathematics. (Hohoho which explains why he's #2 in the class while I'm #1)
 
  He walked pass me then stood beside me and we continued with the punishment. I was actually spazzing Jae not knowing if it was too obvious. 
 
   -He's the only one I see; his surrounding goes blurry and he was literally shinning in front of my eyes.-
 
   *le Jaejoong drops pen on the floor* 
   'OMOMOMOMOMOMO gwi-yeo-wo~ Even his pen falls gracefully. Ahhh~~ ' I was spazzing forgetting changmin was just beside. 
 
  ' Maxine, how would you react if I tell you I know who's your crush? ' Changmin said suddenly.
 
   I panicked for a moment then said...
 
  ' Well, nice try Changmin I don't have any crush. ' I then gestured -CRUSH = OBSO-YO-
  
  He then place his arms around my shoulder and pointed to the class opposite. You like him, don't you? Miss Kim. ' he said, then removed his arms. 
 
  Confession #5: He has long arms. 
  
  He pointed at Jaejoong. 
 
  ' I instantly broke out a cold sweat then denied. No no no no no I like NO! I don't like Jaejoong. You must be kidding! ' I reacted quickly to clear the misunderstanding. But I think I blushed. Arg .
 
  ' I can help you tell him though, I'm also from the basketball team. ' he replied without thinking. 
 
  Confession #6: I was actually filled with excitment and I really don't mind if he tells Jaejoong but I was afraid that Changmin would threaten me for reward (for helping me confess) in future. 
 
  Confession #7: Then I realised, since he's so rich he wouldn't want any reward from me. Being greedy I accepted. 
 
  ' Ok yes I like him. Now tell me what's the deal for you to help me. There must be a deal right or not why would you help me?' I asked. 
 
  ' You're indeed clever Maxine. The deal is to be my tutor. ' he replied looking all serious. 
 
  ' I'll pay you reasonably, ' he added. 
 
  ' HAH. HAH. HAH. Are you kidding me Changmin? I know I'm clever in fact I knew it long ago. But why me as your tutor? You're so rich you can hire the best tutor in Korea. No! The best tutor in the world! ' i retorted feeling cheated. 
 
 ' It's all a lie right? You just want to fool me. ' i said.
 
 ' No it's a deal. I want you to be my tutor cause you see...we're in the same class and you're just sitting behind me so...it's easier to ask you when I'm in doubt... during the lesson. I'll seriously pay you a good amount. Further more you're also one of the top students. ' he sounded so shy and he even blushed. 
 
  -Ding dong ding dong dong dong ding ding- End of lesson bell rings. 
 
  ' Changmin and that short student what's her name....ah...Maxine! Changmin! Maxine come in! ' Ms. said. 
 
   ' Deal? ' He smiled.
 
  ' Ok ok fine I'll talk to you about the agreement soon. ' i was a little distracted as I wanted to see Jaejoong change his uniform into t-shirt (cause they're having pe lessons later.) 
 
 ' Girls can be very scary, 'he said then walked back into the class. 
 
      I ignored then continue looking. I swear my heart was in my mouth and all my saliva dripped out when I saw Jaejoong's chest. But I realise one of Jaejoong's friend saw me looking at him so I quickly sneaked back into the class. Oh damn that friend of his.
 
  -Back in class while Changmin was in the toilet- 
 
  'Max! How was it ?!????! How was it??!?!?!?!?! ' Sunny asked spazzing. 
  
  ' How was what? Are you having a fever?' I touched her forehead. 
  
  'Babo! I meant how do you feel standing outside with CHANGMIN !!! ' she sounded so excited. 
 
  ' I felt like I was standing beside eiffel tower. No, a noisy tower. ' i said what's on my mind.
 
  *le Sunny strangled me* 
  ' Mi ahn hae Mi ahn hae ok ok I felt like I was in paris. ' I said sarcastically.
  *le sunny strangled harder*
 
  -Changmin walks back to class by back door-
 
  *Sunny immediately release her arm and acted all lady-liked.*
 
  'Hi-hi! Changmin!' Sunny greeted changmin. 
   
  ' Wow that was quite a change.. ' I teased Sunny. 
   *she kicked my table when Changmin was unaware..* 
 
   Just as everyone was about to move back to their seats, Ms. Choi stomped into the class. Her face was blacker than usual and she was giving out a dark aura. Btw she's the Math teacher and she is the strictest teacher probably because she is also the discipline master. And maybe alittle because she's single. (which means she's not  loved therefore she shall destroy happiness) Oh, She doesn't know how many students hate her. 
 
  Without morning greeting she proceeded with lessons. She was in an ultra bad mood and she likes to give out test during so. 
 
   'P-M-S! I feel her P-M-S!' Sunny said in a secretive tone. 
 
   ' You're really dirty minded, do you want me to tell Changmin?' I teased further. 
 
   *this time she kicked my table with ultimate strength*
 
  'Changmin! Tae Ru! Geon Seo! Yunho! Help me give out the test papers!!' Ms. Choi ordered then since they were the only ones standing.
 
  'Your mother father! ' Changmin mumbled then prepared to walk towards the teacher's table. 
  
  Since he came back from the toilet by the back door to get to the teacher's table, he had to walk pass my area. Sunny is my side patner so when she kicked my table it accidentally collided with walking Changmin and it accidentally hit his...........leg! 
 
   Confession #8: It must have hurt very much but I felt a sense of joy O_O
 
    ' Yah! Ouch! 'Changmin reacted. 
  
    ' Omo! HAHAHAHA! Babo! ' I can't help but laugh at his expression.
 
    ' You could have dodge! HAHAHA! ' I continued. 
 
    ' Shouldn't you apologize instead of laughing? ' He said looking in pain.
 
    ' Haha ok I'm sorry! Hahahaha does it hurts? Kekeke.. ' I said while continue laughing. Sunny on the other hand looked guilty.
  
    ' Of course it hurts, you will have to repay for what you did! Wait till i finish giving out those test papers. ' he said, smirk, then went off.
 
    Changmin went off limping and I can't help but to imagine him as an ajusshi! So I giggled. When I turned to look at Sunny, her face was red probably because she felt guilty. 
 
   ' T_T Max, I will be more lady-liked from this moment onwards I will not hit or kick anyone...HOW! WHY! EXACTLY WHY DID I KICKED YOUR TABLE? I INJURED Changmin! No, I injured my guardian angel! He's suppose to protect me and now I've hurt him! **@#...... ' She said solemnly though very dramatic. She continued blabbering and blabbering..........
 
   ' Ok! Ok! Shhh! A lady wouldn't talk that much. BTW I WILL MARK THAT DOWN ' i said then pretend taking out one of my pen to copy that on a piece of paper. 
 
  ' Mark what? ' Sunny asked looking innocent. 
  
  ' Are you serious Sunny, you just said that less than a minute! I will mark down, you ,saying that you will not hit or kick anyone in future. ' I retorted feeling full with pride. 
 
  ' O.....ya.' Sunny said.
   
   Confession #9: I highly doubt she will obey she will most probably hit me tomorrow and say she've forgotten about what she had said previously. Well, we shall see.
 
  Just when our conversation ended Changmin headed back to his seat..his smirk was still hanging. 
 
  ' Yah Maxine, come, listen. Remember the deal we were talking about outside the class? ' he asked.
  
  ' Dae~, wae? I'm still considering wether to accept such a babo student ' I said. 
 
  ' You injured my leg. It's still hurting and I guess blood is oozing out! So here's the deal. Help me pass this test and be my tutor, then I will help you confess to jaejoong! ' he said.
 
 ' 'Help you pass this test? ' I asked to clarified. 
 
 ' Ya. ' his smirk got creepier than ever.
 
 Confession #10: Stupid kid! Hahaha It'll be so simple helping him to pass the test well seems like it's very advantageable. I decided to agree!
  
 ' It's a deal then but you will have to help me confess! You promised. ' I added.  
 
 To be continued....
 
  (check out for the next chap to see how you and changmin cheated for the test! ) 
  ( btw sorry this chap is abit wordy, I promise only for chap 1! )