[22 february 2008, part 1]

Do you know?

Slowly, Sunggyu got up and got out of the room, dragging the IV-pole with him. He made calculations and decided that disobeying the nurse for once wouldn't get him in too much trouble, since nurse Sungsoo had treated him all the while back when he was first admitted all those years ago. For some weird reason, no doctor had been able to figure out why his asthma attacks were so severe and what their exact cause was. Sunggyu just knew that he would end in the hospital if he either sung or strained himself for too long; the first mentioned reason being the cause to him wearing a hospital gown at the moment. He couldn't help himself though, singing was his passion and he would rather live in the hospital than stop. Sunggyu wandered around and randomly entered some halls, lucky enough not to attract the attention of the rushing staff. Getting bored rather quickly, he entered elevator, squeezing himself between patients and visitors. He got off at a random floor and followed some outstanding blue line that would lead him somewhere he supposed. When he felt a burning sensation in his lung, Sunggyu sat down and inspected his surroundings. "Intensive Care Unit" he read on one of the signs. Not wanting to push his luck, Sunggyu got up and was about to leave when he suddenly heard Jewelry's One More Time' playing in one of the rooms ahead. No one knew this, but Jewelry was his favorite group and he had cried a little after hearing that they would have a comeback after a two year hiatus. Maybe the unknown girl listening to the song wouldn't mind his company and Sunggyu could empty all his frustations about all the waiting. He strolled to the room with his pole and knocked on the door. However, he heard a deep, male voice saying he could come in. Hesitating a bit, he opened a door and froze.


Woohyun was sitting on his hospital bed, bored out of his mind, since it was forbidden to get out of his room if it wasn't necessary. He watched an old episode of running man, but couldn't stand it anymore. He had spent almost 2 months now in the hospital, with barely anybody visiting him, except Boohyun when he could squeeze some time in between his numerous work schedules. His brother had a hard time paying for his hospital bills since he had nothing more than a high school degree, working day and night just for him. Woohyun knew he was a big nuisance to his hyung, but when he told him to just give up on him, Boohyun would hit his head and tell him that his little brother was all he had left in the world. Their parents had been killed by a drunk driver 5 years ago, leaving at least some money behind, that was now spent all on Woohyun. Woohyun sighed for the nth time and played his now favorite song. Suddenly, he heard a knock, finding it a bit weird that a nurse would knock but waved it away and answered it. Maybe it was her first day. A few seconds later a male, with black hair styled like in a mohawk, strolled in his room. Their eyes met and neither of them made a sound, taking each other in while the song continued to play in the background. "So.. ", Woohyun said, breaking the awkward silence, "Do we know each other"?

 

----

A/N: So finally an update >< Sorry for the people who actually subscribed, I will try to update maybe once in 2 weeks? Honestly I didn't had too much
inspiration to write for the past few months, but I will try it again! I hope this was good enough, I'm not a writer really. Part 2 will come up next week.

 

Aigooju: How can I help????
Otaku4fanfics: Thank you for your comment, I hope you like this chapter too! The first chapter was supposed to be a hint actually for the tag!
Seoulsunshine: Sorry =_=