Chapter 2

Hidden Feelings

His first period is science, most of the student hate this class, but Donghyuk like them, well, he likes all subject, except PE Class. He hates sports, unlike his friends, Jinhwan and Chanwoo. Jinhwan is fast and Chanwoo is tall so they are good at basketball or any other sports while Donghyuk was either shoved, got hit by ball, or get treated like he wasn't playing at all.

Basically

He's bad at them, very, very, bad

after arrived at the class, he sits at the middle so he can focus on studying and he doesn't like the front row, the others is at different classes. the teacher then come to the class and immediately teaching. He's so into his studying that he didn't realize someone is late and sitting behind him until there is a roll of paper was thrown to the back of hiis head. He stopped studying and turned to see who threw it. When he realize that it was Hanbin behind him, he immediately turn to his normal position and pretend nothing happened and slide it off continue studying, maybe he wants to throw the paper to the trash bin but accidently throw it at him he thought, not wanting to get into trouble by pissing Hanbin off.

Seeing that Donghyuk was ignoring him. Hanbin got pissed off and then tore another paper and write something on it, rolls it randomly then proceed to throw it to Donghyuk again just read the goddamn paper already he thought while throw the paper at Donghyuk again.

After he got hit by the paper, again he then turned to Hanbin.

"What the heck are you doing?" Whisper Donghyuk, getting pissed off

Hanbin then motioning the papers with his hand. Confused, Donghyuk did what Hanbin told

'Read the first one' is written in the paper with a messy handwriting so he picks the other one quitely while glaring at Hanbin. Hanbin just raised his eye brows and mouthing 'Read it' , so he did.

'What r u doing' is written in the first paper is he kidding me, i mean, we're in class Donghuk thought while rolling his eyes. So he wrote a reply saying 'Studying of course, what else do we do here? and by the way, you spelled it wrong, and you didn't even write the question mark at the end!!  it should be What are you doing?' he then folding it neatly and tossed it to Hanbin quietly so the teacher didn't notice.

Hanbin reads it and grinned a little, he didn't even know why he is smiling so he change his expression to blank face again (in case the teacher notice him smiling like an idiot, and then have to bear with Junhoe and Bobby teasing and calling him idiot for a whole day). He writes a reply saying 'Awwwww princess is mad?? n nope wont do dat' 

Donghyuk blushed at the nickname and then proceed to write a reply but then, "Kim Donghyuk! focus in the class!" yelled the teacher. "sorry teacher..." Donghyuk said with a small but hearable voice, but then he could hear Hanbin is laughing behind him without even caring if teacher hears him or not. "You too Kim Hanbin!" but get even angrier when Hanbin replied with "What ever you say", "Kim Hanbin! Detention after class!" yelled the teacher with the other groans and muttering some swear word that Donghyuk don't want to hear.

But unlike Hanbin, Donghyuk is celebrating in his mind

---

The bells rings, signaling the students that the first period is finished and they have to go to the next class which Donghyuk groans in hate.

Because it's a PE class,

And there's Hanbin

And he is no longer has reason to not get in this class (he already tried sick, having some 'serious' counsil works,etc.)

Fortunately, there's Chanwoo with him now so he won't just standing alone like an idiot

He and Chanwoo then walks to the changing room and change to a gym uniforms and proceed to walk the gym hall, where the teacher and the other students already gathered, the teachers then start to call the roll  "Ailee!" the bulky teacher yelled "here!" the said girl answered, then they continued until it reached to Donghyuk, "Kim Donghyuk" the teacher yelled "Here" said Donghyuk. "Kim Hanbin" yells the teacher and waiting for answers when he didn't get one he sighs "where's Kim Hanbin" the teacher ask the other students shrughs don't know, that's when Donghyuk realize that Hanbin wasn't in here. But he is happy on the inside.

Maybe this day wasn't so bad  Donghyuk thought happily

But like Hanbin was reading his mind, the said male was barging to the gym with a slightly bruised face and then sitting near Donghyuk

"Where the heck have you been?" Donghyuk then proceed to scolding Hanbin but then immediately shut up when he hear a rather harsh words.

"Shut the up."

---

Yep, that's it.

another short update with a not so good ending.

But i will try harder next time 

and it might take long to update because my exams is next week so i have to spend my day studying.

and thanks for subscring and comments, it was really makes me happy! 

XX