Chapter 1

Hidden Feelings

It's 6 AM when Donghyuk's alarm rings with G-Dragon 'That XX'

and yes, he's GD's fanboy

Like every other morning, he immediately got up because he's a morning person, he cleans up the bed and then go to the toilet to brush his teeth and changing into uniform. After that, he makes breakfast for his little sister and mom, his father died when he was 8 so his mom been working as a nurse and her shift is at evening to around midnight (sometimes more) so Donghyuk let her sleep in morning and he's the one who gonna do all the chorse at home. He wakes up his sister and eat breakfast together, then, cleaning the dishes and wrap his mom breakfast for her to eat later. 

At 7.20 there's a knock, Donghyuk already know who it is, it's Jinhwan, his best friend, Jinhwan always picked Donghyuk and his sister up with his car every morning (Donghyuk can't drive and can't afford to buy car so he's thankful Jinhwan gladly helped him) but not after school cause Donghyuk have part time job at cafe. They first drove his sister to her school, and then go to their school.

once they arrive at their school, they go to the lockers (their lockers are close), and spot Chanwoo near the lockers. "Hey, guys!" said Chanwoo, "what's up Chan" replied Jinhwan "Hey Chan" said Donghyuk. "Have you guys heard? there's a rumour that one of the student here saw Hanbin going to a hotel with two other girls! they said that the two girls were Suzy and Hyuna!" (sorry i love both of them) there he goes again Donghyuk thought, because everyday Chanwoo always manage to tell many gossip 'many source' he said one time. "Wait, Suzy and Hyuna? don't both of them have like, boyfriend?" ask Jinhwan "well, doesn't stop them to hooking up with Hanbin" said Chanwoo "anybody wants to"

"Not really..." said Jinhwan with his face scrunched up in fake disgust.

"Well i want" said Chanwoo

"wait, what" ask Jinhwan suprised

"what?"

"wait wait wait, i mean anyone, well beside you, want to, at least befriend him" said Chanwoo a little frustrated, "r-right Dongie?" ask Chanwoo immediately to Donghyuk

what

i don't even know what are you guys talking about, Donghyuk Thought

But he know Hanbin, the popular, handsome bad boy at school that everyone drooling over, the one who is totally opposite with Donghyuk. He doesn't really know something else about him other than that and he is not really interested, when he open his mouth to answer someone was shoving him to the side, when he see the person it was Junhoe and his gang (with Hanbin in it) who just walking off casually like nothing happen, or they don't even realise, but well, Donghyuk just shrug it off. 

"Hey! don't you guys want to apologize??" ask Jinhwan angrily towards them

"What is your problem" ask Junhoe,annoyed. well, not really a question the way he said it

"MY problem is you guys just shoving my friend without even say sorry!" shout Jinhwan while pointing at Donghyuk

"Oops! didn't see you there, my bad" said Junhoe while he and his gang continue walking off while laughing

"GOD they are so annoying!!!!" said Jinhwan while walking to the class, "calm down, that was just the way they are" said Chanwoo while comforting Jinhwan. On the way Donghyuk was listening to Jinhwan fussing about Hanbin and his 'rude' gang non stop, but Donghyuk was thinking something else.

I swear i saw Hanbin staring at me, He thought. But then shrug it off

There's no way he's staring at me, maybe it was just my imagination.

--

So that's the end of the chapter 1

sorry if it's boring, bare with me cause i'm still not pro at writing fanfic

English is not my first lenguage, so, sorry if i make mistake

i'll try to update faster! thank you for reading

-xx-