Chapter 02

Memories Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Who the hell is that?! My morning is ruined!! The General Manager growls from the inside and gets more annoying when he hears that voice. 

"COME IN!". The GM angrily yells from inside and waited for the person to show up. But the next seconds, he hears silence. What the..

The GM harshly opens the door and widened his eyes. The person does the same. 

"YOU?!"

"What the.. you are my boss?! Aish!" I try to recollect what had happened this morning. The person who threw the drink at me and my boss here, actually is the same person?? Oh my god! I am screwed!!

"And why am I your boss?! Who are you?!" The GM gives me his scary glare and I am confused. Wait, Don't say my boss know nothing about the interview and hiring thing?? Okay, that made sense because he was absent when the interview was held. Right! My name!

"Hello, My name is Ahn Chaena, your new secretary here and here your drink, Boss". I give the drink to him and he widens his eyes once again. What's wrong? 

"Boss~" I wave my hands near his face and he quickly shoved my hands away. I am too shocked as I step back a little. 

"Jungkook hired you?". He asks and I nod in agreement. Did I know him in the past?? 

"Don't you know who we are?" He asks again and I stay silent. What should I tell him? I don't even remember him. Aish!

"Mm.. I am so sorry that I could not remember. I was.."

"Seriously?! You don't?! Not even Kim Namjoon?!". Suddenly, a part is showing on my mind. A shadow photo of three people was shown and Blur! Ouch!! I kneel down as the pain is not stopping.

"Hyung, Stop! She lost her memories. Chaena-ya, are you okay?" Jungkook out of nowhere told him and approaches me. I try to stand and want to assure him that I am fine, but collapse in the next seconds. Jungkook quickly picks me up bridal style and brings me to an emergency room. 

**********

I slowly open my eyes and look around me. The pain in my head has gone. I sigh in relief when I found tiffany is sleeping on the chair beside my bed. I smile, seeing her besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter