Chapter 01

Memories Hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good morning to this beautiful world! Ah! Almost forget! Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Ahn ChaeNa. I live in Seoul for almost.. no idea. I don't remember my maybe beautiful past or I don't know. But now, I'm in my mid 20, living with my only bestfriend. Feeling happy as everyone could imagine, but.. I am unemployed. I really hope to be accepted in a big company, but never passed the interview anyway. Why people might ask? Okay, don't talk about it anymore. And now, I am in a big company called 'Kim Design Production'. This is my last time to have an interview here, given by my bestfriend and if I didn't pass, I will just give up and marry to an old rich man. But no way with an old man, it shivers my thought. Eww!

"Miss Ahn Chaena?" one of the assistant called my name. I smile and raise my hand. I'm taking a nervous breath before come in.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I greeted all the judges and bowed politely, giving my perfect smile. I take a seat infront of them, hoping they won't see my nervousness. 

"Please introduce yourself, Miss." the vice design manager commanded as I stared at them confidently.

"Hello everyone, my name is Ahn Chaena. I.."

"C-C-Chaena???" I look over the owner of the voice and confusingly ask, "Why?".

"You're Chaena?! Whoa~" his eyes are full of happiness, but it get teary all of sudden. Did he know me???

"Mm.. Director Jeon, you okay??" I unsurely ask, seeing his name tag from the table. He is back to earth and gives a nod as he stands up then approaches me. But, the next thing I know that I am in his arms already. What the..

"Chaena-ya, I miss you so much. I feel so happy that I finally found you. Don't you remember who I am?" he is still hugging me and I remember, I am still in an interview room. I tried to give a sign to him but he was in his own world.

"This.. I.. we.. mm.."

"You are accepted and be the General Manager's special secretary. Congratulations~". Out of sudden, Director Jeon announces.

"WHAT?!! REALLY?!! AHH! THANK YOU, DIRECTOR JEON!! YEA~~ BUGK!!" I fell on the floor and sprained my ankle. Aish!! I am no good with heels. The room became silent.

I sigh and try to stand on my feet, but.. "OMG!! IT HURTS LIKE HELL! OUCH!!". All of them widen their eyes, seeing me yelped in pain loudly infront of the director. I quickly cupped my mouth and cursed inside my head. 

She never change. Finally!! But how could she didn't notice me?! That's weird.

******

"Chaena-ya, it happened again right?" a girl out of nowhere approaches me with worry fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter