Scene#2

Crazy Girlfriends Be like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ChoMi Hanging out with friends.*

 

*Chorong's*

 

Chorong apply a small amount of blush on her both cheeks, pink lip gloss for her chapped lips and perfume to her body. She kindly check herself with her pink girly dress and smile to herself, feeling satisfied.

 


Chorong made her way out of the bed room and walk straight to where her girlfriend is, Bomi is cutely laying on her stomach on the couch while watching some variety shows.

 


Chorong: Baby, I'm going outside.

 


Bomi: Wait...wait...Where are you going??

 

Bomi cutely jutted her lips with a frown plastered on her face, making Chorong squeal inside at the adorable sight of her girl friend.

 


Chorong: geez. It's just for tonight babe. You know, college friend's reunion.

 


Chorong kiss Bomi's jutted lips.

 


Bomi: Is Sungjae there?

 


Bomi's frown were still there and now on her frustrated sitting position.

 


Chorong: Bom... I already attented my high school friend's reunion together with you and ofcourse, Sungjae is not there. Don't worry. *kisses Bomi's lips again*

 


Bomi pull away and nodded like a child.

 


Bomi: ok then. After the celebration, come home as soon as possible and don't drink too much. Ok? Send me a text and i'll fetch you up.

 


Bomi romanticaly peck Chorong's lips before slapping her .

 


Bomi: Go before i miss you.

 


Chorong: aww~ Cheesy. See you later and i'll send you a text. Bye!

 


Bomi: Bye babe. Enjoy!!

 


*Bomi's*


Bomi bit her lip as she slowly made her way to Chorong, who is carefuly washing the dishes.

 


Bomi: uhmm...Baby??

 


Chorong: Hmm?

 


Bomi: My friends' inviting me over... for you know, catch up?

 


Chorong: What?

 


Chorong pause for a while, facing her girlfriend.

 


Bomi: My friends' says they misses me. I always rejected their offer before. I think it's time for me to go and It's been a month since we had our bonding. So?

 


Chorong gave Bomi a look before finally giving up. Bomi jump happily and went to her girlfriend, giving her a back hug and a kiss.


Bomi: Yes! I love you Baby! Muah!

 


Bomi get dressed and is ready to leave. She bid a goodbye to her girlfriend.


Bomi: Babe! I'm going! Bye! *pecks her gf on the lips*

 


Chorong: Wait. Where are you going?

 


Bomi: Err? Didn't i already tell you? *confused*

 


Chorong: Well yeah, but i don't quite catch that since i am doing the dishes. So?


Chorong raise her eyebrow.


Bomi: I'll be hanging with my friends babe.


Chorong: Who's friends are you talking about? Where are you guys going? When will you be home? Are you going to drink? When-- *blah* *blah*

 


Bomi: Babe thats... a lot of questions, anyway. I'm talking about Amber and the gang. I'll be home soon, i promise.

 


Chorong gave her an unexplainable look. Bomi knitted her eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter