Scene#1

Crazy Girlfriends Be like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JEALOUSY"


*When Bomi is jealous*

 

Bomi grumpily sit on the couch with her girlfriend following her behind.

 

Chorong: Great. How can you be jealous over that? It was just a goodbye kiss! You know i always do that with my friends before parting away. How can you make it such a big deal?

 

Chorong let out a frustated sigh with her arms crossed. Bomi snort, shaking her head as if she just heard the most stupidest thing in her life.

 

Bomi: I would accept that if he's a she. But Goddamn it. He is a 'GUY'! And i am making it a big deal? HAH! How would you expect me to react? Play numb and get over it? Damn, He is your 'EX' for ing sake!!

 

Bomi throw her hands in the air in defeat. Who wouldn't be pissed? That guy named Sungjae, who is also Chorong's ex boyfriend kissed her girl on the cheek before bidding a goodbye, ofcourse Bomi would be so mad.

 

Hearing those from Bomi, Chorong look at her ridiculously.

 

Chorong: You know i don't have any feelings towards him anymore! Besides, we had a relationship since were in high school. It's been a decades. God!

 

Chorong roll her eyes.

 

Bomi: Evenso. He is still your ex. What if he still has feelings for you?! You just gave him a false hope!

 

Bomi let out a groan.

 

Chorong: That...You are being ridiculous.

 

Bomi shakes her head.

 

Chorong: And paranoid.

 

Bomi: What if you see's me kissing my 'EX' then?

 

Bomi gave Chorong a dare look. Chorong stare at her blankly.

 

Chorong: This will lead to nowhere. I am tired to even talk about this, i already explain myself and i still didn't get your point, except your jealousy.

 

Chorong turn her back, marching her way to their bedroom before slamming the door shut, leaving Bomi on the couch with her undefeated look.

 

Bomi: So i have no rights to get jealous? And I don't get any kisses? Or even hugs? Great! Just great! I will be sleeping on this stupid couch again!! URGH!!

 

*When Chorong is jealous*

 

 

The two couple were trying to enjoy themselves at the beach, Chorong who is in a good mood take her phone out to take a photo together with her beloved girlfriend.

 

Chorong: Bomi ah. Smile.

 

Bomi sneak her arms around Chorong's waist, giving her a back hug, enough to make Chorong smile genuinely in front of the cam with Bomi kissing Chorong's cheek.

 

*CLICK!*

 

 

Suddenly, A girl on her bikini tripped in front of them, leaving Bomi no choice but to pull away from Chorong and help the poor girl that is having a hard time to stand up.

 

Bomi: Omo! Are you ok?

 


Bomi grab the girl's hand to help her stand up.

 

Girl: Yes yes. Thankyou.

 

The smiling girl gave Bomi a pat on the shoulder before walking away. Bomi could sense a weird feeling on her back, without any hesitation. She turned around only to be greeted by her girlfriend who is giving her a glare. A deathly glare to be exact.

 

Bomi: B-baby

 

Chorong: Who is your baby? Me or that girl you just flirted with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter