Forced

The another me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At the principle office

"welcome" says the principle . Mr Go Dong Wan has been the principle of the school for a long time . Students and teachers are afraid of him . The 2 enemy just stand at there looking at each other with the situation like the person has killed your family members .


 

"Ehem" Mr Go lets out a fake cough to get attention from them . He then says "Both of you are tasked to handle class FDM-1 . FDM stands for foundation for doctor of medicine . 


 

"Ah Wae ? " both of them voice out their frustration . "I want to continue to handle class FM-1 with Haha ! " says Jong Kook with an unwilling voice to handle class FDM-1 with Ji Hyo . (FM STANDS FOR Foundation of Music )


 

"You have been handling them before and you can manage them . "


 

"But ! "


 

"No But , JK ! "


 

"But he is not qualified to handle them ! He is not a doctor ! "


 

"Song Ji Hyo-ssi , are you questioning my decision ? . You are just a newcomer in this school and today is the first day of your work at here . You have no right to question me and voice out your opinion . You don't know about the school operation and structure so basically please shut up ! "


 

The reply by the principle make Ji Hyo turn into bad mood . Dark auras can be seen by Jong Kook at Ji Hyo's face . The principle is aware of this and he continue to say " and don't make any monkey faces to me" Then Ji Hyo faked a smile and continue to let him say .

At Jong Kook's mind 

KBS  Award : This year best KBS actress is ................... Song Ji Hyo-ssi !

Her speech : Thank you very much , I can't imagine that i can win this prize with just a smile !

At Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter