The Collision

The another me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A car just bang a motorcycle in just front of her . Quickly , she rushed to the motorcyclist that fall down at the floor . 

"Mr , are you okay ? " ask ji hyo to the man 

"Take me to the hospital , please ! " then the man start to feel dizzy and his vision went blank .

Ji hyo then carry the man and rushed to her destination which was Song High School .

Song High School is the first high school in korea that offers university level studies . It is different from other high school as their syllabus is not the same with other high school . It offers course such as medicine , pharmaceutics , accounting , enginerring and many more to the students . It prepare foundation for the students for them to choose the course in the future and will not left out when they are at university . Students from this school always achieve their dream successfully . That why the other name for this school is Dream High . But it is only available for the boys and mostly they are from rich family .

" Here save him , please " ji hyo pass the man to the students there .

" Call your professor to save him " then she went to the toilet and clean up herself .

"What happens to him??" Ask prof Yoo to his student.

"He had a Motorcycle accident and he have severe pain on the right chest."said one of them.

"His blood pressure is 90/65 and he has tachycardia with the pulse of 120".

Then prof.Yoo was checked on the patient.

"Does it hurt a lot when you breath??" Ask prof Yoo.

"Yes I feel like I'm dying."answer the patient weakly.

"Did you get an x ray."ask prof too to his students.

"Yes."answer one of them.

Then prof too was see the x ray and he ask his student to prepared of the chest tube.

"Where is the incision point??." Ask prof too to his student.

"At the Ribe five." Answer them.

"Follow the rib cage here like this.."said prof too while show them how to do.

"You need to open up the space..do you see it." Ask him.

"Yes..I see it..if you keep going up a little,its intecostal artery.." Answer one of his students.

"And If you touched that..there will be a lot of bleeding..right?? " Ask his another student.

"Yes..Should I get a 24 French tube ready?." Said prof yoo.

"Okay.."

Then prof too show them how to insert a tube on it..and all of them was focused on what they learn.

"Wrap up and keep an eye on him".said prof yoo and come out from that room.

"oh Jong kook-ah help me to watch my students , i need to save another patient ." 

"Arasso , jae suk hyung ! "

 

                           ======================

As soon as prof yoo go away from there ..suddenly the blood pressure of the patient was dropped to 80/40 and oxygen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter