visitors??? part 1

Taming the 'cold hearted princess'

Saturday morning....

"umma, can i go back to school this monday?" you ask. as you saw her drinking a cup of coffee with your dad on the garden.

"no you can't" she answer flatly.

"but, i'm absent for almost three days" since that accident three days ago, your mother didn't let you go to school.

"it's just three days honey" 

"appa~~" you turn to your dad. at school you might be 'cold' but at home your a certified 'daddy's girl"

"mianhee, ~~~-ah but i have to agree on your mom this time, the school is not safe for you for now. whoever attack you might be still lurking at the school grounds and waiting for the right time to.. you know .. abduct you or something, we don't want that to happen..right?" your appa said.

you nod. and walk back to your room.

"eat your breakfast" your mom shout. but you ignore what she said. 

 

at your room

"when will they let me  go back to school, i mean really ... aish!" you are so pissed with your parents.

"what will i do now?" you went to the flower your mom put at your window. "you flower what will i do?" you ask the poor flower. " answer me!" you raise your voice. "ahh .. i'm going insane!" you face back and forth. you want to go out but your parents wouldn't let you.

"why are they doing this? they are not the one who got injured and saw that scary whatever it is, but why are they so paranoid, i want to go to school next week, i'm so behind class .. what will i do?beg ? i am not that kind of a person to beg but-"

"~~~-ah-sshi?" the maid knock your door.

"yes?" she open the door. " you have guests" you nod in response. she bow her head before leaving. guests???. you prepare a little bit before facing your visitors.

"who could it be? i never have friends at school and no one knew where i live except jeongmin of course, but my maids already familiar of him he frequently come here" you ask yourself as you go down the long staircase to the living room. you could here voices, but you're not sure how many. you even heard your parents voices too.

at last  you were able to come to the living room, shock is not enough to describe what you felt at the moment when you saw 'them' chatting with your parents..

what are they doing here?....

 

meanwhile....

that twins looks very familiar... mmmh ... i think one of them will eventually fall for her, or are they now? this is interesting, maybe i'll watch a little bit before i'll execute my plan, some things might happen...

 

your POV

your jaw drop on what your seeing... but. you look at your side where the hallway leading to the study room was located... it might be your sixth sense working that you felt there's some one watching you ... 

 

i should not underestimate her ... 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter i know .. kekeke~~

how was the story? please do tell me .. comments are highly appreciate ,, and please subscribe also .. 

thank you .. :D