he who save me ..

Taming the 'cold hearted princess'

Kwangmin's POV

 

"HELP!" she's hurting i have to do something.

"let's help-" he ran to you, kneeled down and hug you without thinking, enduring the hotness of your body. the other guys were stunned.

"~~~-ah!~~~-ah! snap out of it" he said through you ears.

 

your POV

what a very strong voice i see, the being said and laugh sarcastically. they were about to hit you when you felt strong arms around you. and next thing you knew everything went back to normal. the beings were gone.

you look up to your 'rescuer' and greeted by kwangmin's concerned look.

"komawo...." you began to cry. you hug him.

"it's okay... your safe now" he said as he your hair. the other guys let out a relieved sigh.

your still crying but the fright you have earlier slowly subsiding. 

"come on let's get her out of here"donghyun spoke. you saw the five guys surround you all have a worried expressions.

kwangmin then carry you bridal style.

"i call ~~~-ah's family driver he might arrive a few minutes now" jeongmin inform.

the guys nod and went out of the library to the hallway.

 

at the gate.

 you arrive at the gate. you notice that kwangmin is busy looking back at the building which all of you went out from.

then the driver arrive.

"~~~-ah-sshi, your parents are waiting for you" he open the back seat. kwangmin then gently put you down. but before he got out.

"your wounds are still fresh, you have to go to the hospital to get it treated, 'kay?" you nod. he smiled and kiss your forehead. you felt your cheeks burning up. 

he got out and close the door the driver bow his head before going to the driver's side and the car drove away.

 

"so ... a-ammh.. i have to get going too" i have to make sure ~~~-ah's okay.. jeongmin thought.

"do you think you can get away like that?" he look behind and saw their grim faces.

"e-ehh? jeongmin said nervously. they smirk. he gulp.. it will a very longggg night ... 

"jeongmin-ah why don't we grab something to eat first" youngmin put his arm over his shoulder.

"his right jeongmin-ah ... we are very HUNGRY you know..." donghyun agreed emphasizing the word 'HUNGRY'.

they weren't hungry for food but for explanation, I'm so doomed.

"arasso" jeongmin sigh in defeat.

"yey~~ ka ja" minwoo went ahead of them.

"yah, minwoo-ah wait for us" 

"kwangmin-ah we will leave you if you don't hurry up" youngmin called his twin when he noticed he didn't move from his place.

"a-ah?? ummmh.. c-coming!" he went to them.

is it me or what i saw earlier was our great-grandmother? he shrug it off ... maybe I'm just imagining things.

 

no one's POV

the day will come i will be able  to seek revenge to your family through them..... you just got lucky tonight, but we'll make sure the next time ill succeed ..next time it will be your life .. just wait ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think of the story .. IM not good with this so bear with me, 'kay?

please comment and subscribe .. thank you ., :D