OJCP Ending

I Hate You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't like Chen Bolin? Do not read. Continue on your own accord.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you're ready?"
"Yup, just stay by my side."
"I will."

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Congratulations to the newly weds! Cheers!"
"CHEERS!"

The groom and bride part ways to thank their own invitees who attended their wedding.

"Congratulations Jongkook hyung, she's a very lovely bride."

"She's the loveliest, of course." Looking at his bride who's entertaining her friends. "Congratulations to you as well, you got yourself a gorgeous fiance." He look to Jihyo. "Right Mongji?"

"Indeed, my MongJi is. She's truly a goddess. And I'm very lucky." Winking at the lady, enclose in his arms.

"Bobo, stop it already." She's being shy, blushing more as she held the hand of her man.

"If you may excuse us, I would like to talk to our only girl."

"Sure." He face Jihyo, and kisses her in the forehead. "I'll wait for you by the table. I love you, Momo."

"I love you too." She hug him and bid goodbye. Accompanied by Jongkook, they're alone by the balcony.


"Before anything else, Arisu ask me to do this."

"Really? What is this about then, oppa?"

"Well, I've been very honest to her and I said that I had a crush on you." Jihyo chuckled. "She then ask me, why I didn't ask you out when you were always with me. She admitted, she got 'a bit' jealous on the way you look at me, so she suggests, why not talk about it with you. You know, at least to make things clear."

"Oppa... Don't put this way like I'm waiving you or confessing to you, okay?"

"I swear. Go on."

"Well, I did liked you oppa. I even waited for you to confess, because I misinterpret your gentlemanly gestures. I decided to move on since the day you showed me the bridal ring, and finally, Bolin was there."

"I was really into confessing to you. But I realize how things will turn upside down, our friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter