Spartace Ending

I Hate You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He put out the box, highlighting the ring. "Arisu---"

The lady held his hand, a friendly gesture. "Oppa, stop this act, acting like your enjoying my company. Don't pretend that you really want me. I can read between your lines... And I believe she likes you too. The way she looks at you, I can honestly tell."

She's right. It's time to surrender, he thought.
"Arisu-ah, I'm really sorry."

"I understand. Go now and give it to her before it's too late."

You've been saying the same name in your sleep. It wasn't mine, its hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wearing his black cap and face mask, he track her through GPS. Unbelievable, I thought she stopped going to the clubs for years.

A meter away. A sight that stinged his eyes, boiled his blood, and  Jihyo on the wall, trapped by her virtual date. Adrenaline rush in him.

"Aish! *punch* What do you think you're doing to Jihyo, you punk?!" The recipient fell down and he quickly grabbed her away. Away from the unconscious Taiwanese.

"Aww oppa it hurts!"

 The commander slows down in a narrow alley.

"Ya! Kim Jong Kook! What's your problem?"

He ignore the lady and collect her in his arms. "Oppa~ What are you-"

"Jihyo, let's stay like this..."

Under the moonlight, two shadows were fitting perfectly to each other.

"Wae? What happen to you oppa?"

"Arisu dump my wedding proposal. She said she doesn't deserve it."

"Seriously?! But-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter