zero and one.

Plein de vie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Drip&Drop

_________________________________________________________ 

"I'm getting getting a ing tattoo," Suhyun whispered in disbelief as her best friend pulled her into a tattoo shop. The name sent chills throughout Suhyun's body because who's the hell named their shop as Drip&Drop. Suhyun couldn't help but to imagine the blood that will left her vein and dropped onto the dirty floor of the shop.

"You can't back off or you will need to wire 500$ into my account," Soran replied. They stepped into the shop and it was nothing like Suhyun visioned at all.

She was hoping for a dirty, black-ish interior design but what welcomed her was a sophisticated interior design with pastel colour. The only thing that remained the same was the dim light that lighted the space.

"Welcome to Drip&Drop," a voice chirped from behind the counter. A blonde guy rose from the chair and stared at them. Suhyun grew rigid, the imaginations were running back to her. 

"She's getting a tattoo." Soran pushed Suhyun forward to the fair-skinned boy. Suhyun was sure that she will bleed even before the horrifying machine get to her skin if she didn't have a great reflex and fell onto the floor.

"Do you have any particular design that you want? Or you want to take a look at the pictures?" The boy held a file and placed it on the counter. "Or you can ask the Jungkook to custom made your tattoo but they will cost ten bucks higher."

"I don't know, you tell me why I am at this shop," Suhyun replied. Soran palmed her face at Suhyun's insensitive answer. But the boy seemed to have a different opinion about that.

"I feel like you are being dragged by your friend here, right? So I take that you have no particular design, no worries, Jungkook can help you," he said and ushered Suhyun to follow her. They stopped at a black-coloured wooden door. The worker twisted the doorknob.

"Go in and have fun." He slammed the door as soon as Suhyun stepped into the room. Everything in the room screamed rebel. Suhyun was utterly prepared to see a fat man with tattoo all over her body.

"First time into tattoo?" A boy around Suhyun's age held a box and appeared from the door on the left room which Suhyun assumed to be the storage. He was attractive but there's no sight of tattoo in his body. 

Suhyun just hummed and sat on the seat in front of him. She eyed the boy. Totally bad flower boy, he had a black piercing on his right ear and skull on his left. Overall, this Jungkook that the fair-skinned boy said was someone that will attract the attention when he walked on the street.

"Any particular design?" Jungkook repeated the same question. 

"Anything that will help me to get out of this store without wiring 500$," Suhyun voiced. Jungkook was taken aback by the answer, both the hostility and laid-backness. 

"Alright." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and walked to his equipments and ushered Suhyun to take a seat near him. "But there's must be a spot on the body that you want to get tattooed."

Suhyun blushed hearing the words. She did have a specific spot, but there was no way she will say it out loud. Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the silence. 

"Miss?"

"Six centimeters below the left ," Suhyun said meekly, the tip of her ears were red. "Can you do it?"

"That is quite bold for someone that never thought of getting tattoo," Jungkook noted and lowered the seat. Suhyun felt the lights were blinding as she was lowered. "This will hurt but I will try my best to lessen it."

"Alright," Suhyun whispered softly and closed her eyes to bear the pain. Her hands pulled her the T-shirt that she wore special for this occasion, consequently blushing as she bare her toned stomach.

Jungkook laughed seeing Suhyun's action and shook his head. "I won't bite you, I'm just drawing a tattoo for you, don't worry."

"I will scream if you did, but I'm not scared of you. It's your needle." Suhyun peeked through one eyes opened. "What tattoo will you do?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter