Prologue

That Stupid Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

Third Person's POV

Spring of 2016

"Good work, Taeyong, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Mark and Ten!" PD-nim greeted the starts and slapped each of them on the back as they ran down the stage, covered in sweat, having just finished performing 'The 7th Sense' on M Countdown for the third week. "You guys did great for rookies!" Taeyong, Doyoung and the others smiled at each other in happiness. They had finally debuted, and were living out their dream. They all headed to the dressing room backstage to change for their next song, 'Without you', which was going to be performed by Taeil, Doyoung and Jaehyun.

"Go, break a leg." Taeyong encouraged his three bandmates who nodded and thumbs-uped at him, going onstage to perform again. Soon enough, Taeyong heard the blasting music of them singing the catchy song. He collapsed onto the couch in the dressing room along with Ten, waiting for them to finally finish so that they could go to their dorm and have a nap. 

"This song makes me kinda sleepy." Ten spoke to Taeyong, who nodded in agreement. It was a reassuring song indeed. Without caring about anything, Taeyong drifts off to sleep, being too tired. 

 

 

"Manager hyung! Do we get any rest?" Mark groaned as they all exited the dressing room after filming themselves for the fans at backstage. They had done some ridiculous stuff and some fun stuff as well for the fans. It was sure to make them fall head over heels for them. 

"Mark, hang in there. This is the second last show before you get a break for a day." Mark groaned again at the thought of having to perform once more. "Even TY hyung fell asleep in the dressing room!" Taeyong perked up at the sound of his nickname, looking at Mark questioningly. It wasn't his fault, it was his brain's fault for not staying awake! 

"Haha, why are you targetting poor T-Yong hyung?" Doyoung laughed as he hooked his arm around Taeyong's neck. "He was too tired to even think properly!" 

Taeyong still wasn't thinking properly. Nevertheless, as they headed to KBS for Music Bank, he fell asleep again. This time, however, he dreamt of something.

 

"Taeyong! Taeyong! S-Speak to me!" A 16 year old girl cried out from in the rain, as he continued walking, as if not having heard her. 

"Was it true? What they told, what you did? Was it all true..or were they lies?!" She shouted again at the dripping teen. "Say something!!!" 

He rolled his eyes, spinning around on his heels to face the girl in the distance. As much as it hurt him to blurt out the next words, he did it anyway, "Yes. It was ALL lies. Did you honestly think that me, Lee Taeyong, actually liked you? You must be dumb." With that, he smiled slyly at her. "This face," He gestured at his face, and then pointed his index finger in her direction,"With that? Pfft."

He turned around back again, not before catching a glimpse of her shocked and betrayed face. That was the last time he saw her. 

"Taeyong! Lee Taeyong!!" She continued shouting behind him, falling onto her knees with a loud 'thud', crying loudly. Her glasses fell onto the wet ground and a crack appeared in them. "Taeyong! TAEYONG!" 

 

"Taeyong! Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter