Reviews。

Power 。jyp's new girl group 。( apply open )

count

1. ❝POWER OF WISDOM❞ : 01
2. ❝POWER OF SOUL❞ : 01 
3. ❝POWER OF VIRTUE❞ : 02 
4. ❝POWER OF HOPE❞ : 01
5. ❝POWER OF LOVE❞ :00
6. ❝POWER OF BEAUTY❞ : 01
7. ❝POWER OF WONDER❞ : 01
8. ❝POWER OF CHARM❞ : 01
9. ❝POWER OF BOLDNESS❞ : 01
10. ❝POWER OF GRACE❞ : 01
11. ❝POWER OF ARTISTRY❞ : 00
12. ❝POWER OF JOY❞ : 00
13. ❝POWER OF YOUTH❞ : 01

just keepin count — pinknpretty

CARINA IRWIN

Hi, Ari! Thank you so much for applying and still being interested in this story. Your app looks awesome. I like that she is only advanced in Korean. I can see the other girls helping her out with it. Her style is definitely different from others which is totally cool. Her personality I think will work well and clash as well with the other members.She had unfortunate events when she was a kid but it's really great that she found someone to look after her. I think it's interesting to see that she is adopted to a famous western celebrity. Her relationship with her cousin's band mates is funny and cute. I totally understand where Carina is coming from when it concerns a group will disband after a year. I wonder if JYP will change his mind? We will see in the future. ;) Haha, I actually think your love interest is a cool pick. It's going to be interesting to write about them dating because one can only know if a netizens finds out. Again thank you so much for applying, I really liked your app and learning about Carina. Also, your password if fine. :) Congratulations, Carina is accepted.

XXMONSTAARIXX  — accepted

ARDENE KIM

Hello, Gee!! Thank you so much for applying. I must say, your app is really amazing. Her name is cool and I like that one of her nicknames is dean. By the way, her nicknames are so entertaining to read about. I like that the trait 'mischievous' is in the positive section of her personality. It makes sense and it was something I wouldn't expect to be there but I like the way you explained it. Ardene does seem like she would be able to cheer up her members. I like how she prefered dance over piano. Her relationship with her brother is really adorable. Your talent twins really fit Ardene as a character. I'm glad you distinguished the difference between her dancing and "Power of Grace" plotline. The scandals you have are really great. Ardene and Eunho have a pretty great relationship, so far. I'm rooting for them but who will know now that Ardene is an idol. Don't worry, I don't think there was nothing missing and also the scene suggestions are great and will be taken into consideration. Well, Congratulations on Ardene being accepted!!! Thank you so much for applying, I really enjoyed reading your app. Also, your password is great. I love the force part. :)  

HYUUUUNMI-AHH— accepted

CHALIDA LIMSANKUL

Hello, Ky! Thank you so much for applying! Your app is looking fine. Oh my goodness, your faceclaim is so pretty! Okay, so her name is really great and the nicknames are quite awesome. I love that she has both her Thai and Korean mean pomergrante. Her age, is cool because it's not bad to be twenty five and debut with the group. Her personality I think fits the group because of her tendency to care for others. I can totally see why she would not want to participate in SIXTEEN after having her spirits crushed with 6MIX. I am glad that she has Nickhun and Bambam to talk to and bond with. I love her relationship with the other groups members and I'm glad you put that there. Because I think she would totally squash whatever drama so the group can go on smoothly. She has a pretty cool stagename. All her talent twins are fine and I think Yezi really fits her as a main rapper. There is nothing wrong with having no love interest and probably Chalida just wants to love herself first. ;). If you ever want to, you can tell me if you want to add a love interest in. I love your story scenes and will be taken into consideration. Congratulations on Chalida being accepted!!! Thank you so much for applying, I really liked reading your app. Also, your password is nice and one I never thought of. :D

YOUWILLFLY — accepted

Ivanna Park

Hey, Jackie! Thank you so much for applying! Your app looks great. Her name is really pretty, it's one I have never heard being used often. Her nicknames are great and I like that she is called Ivan because of her tomboyish ways. I see why she is called Chungha 2.0 because they do kind of have similar features. Which is nothing wrong with that, to be honest. I really love your faceclaim and I really love that you used Rina from WEKIMEKI. Honestly in my opinion that group needs a lot of love. I think putting the trait 'Studious' is cool, especially since it makes Ivanna kind of a bookworm. Aww that's awesome how she wanted to become a writer when she was younger. I actually like that Ivanna wasn't so sure about the company, which makes a lot of sense. I also like how you put she didn't have a muscal background because to me, that means she has a fresh outlook on things. I think her relationship with her friends is cute and her relationship with the group and other JYP groups is good. Her stagename is great and I think unique. I totally understand where Ivanna is coming from when she was okay with being overlooked. It happened, especially in the Korean Entertainment industry. The scandals you put are good to add into the story, especially concerning your character and the group. Her relationship with Vernon is something I can see becoming something more than friends. Plus I think it's cute how they help eachother. I love your story scenes and will be taken into consideration. Especially the home sick one. Congratulations on Ivanna being accepted!!! Thank you so much for applying, I really enjoyed reading your app. Also, your password is good. :)

HUILIGHT — accepted

NAM YUMI

Hi, Taylor. Thank you so much for applying! Your app is looking fine.  I like that she is optimistic because I think that is needed in this industry. I think placing 'passionate' and 'fiery' is a good balance for Yumi. Because it passion can come off as overwhelming to some, so nice job on that. It's interesting that her hair has been blonde since she was sixteen. I wonder if she would react strongly if the company changed her hairstyle for a comeback. I can totally agree with Yumi about being afraid of rope/wooden bridges. That's cool she joined traditional Korean music club. I think Yumi fits her as a stagename as well. Her relationship with Jinyoung seems cute. Hopefully in the future if they get together, it won't hurt the group or their relationship in general. Congratulations on Yumi being accepted!! Thank you so much for applying, I liked your app and reading about Yumi. Your password is good. :)

LOOKANDSEEHERE — accepted

Park Aeri

Hi, Taylor. Thank you so much for applying again! This app looks great, as the other one. Her family nickname is cute. I think it's nice that one of her character traits is 'adapatability'. That's one trait I think is fine to have when being an idol. I think putting 'artificial' as a negative trait is a good choice because some people do do this. I think it's cute that one of her favorite colors is brown. That's unfortunate that Aeri wasn't treated as equal as her older brothers. It's really awful how she got taken advanatge of for wanting to pursue her goal as being an idol. That's good that she ran away from the company and got accepted into a company that is better for her. I really hope her past won't come and hurt her in the future. Her relationship with her family is tough but I'm glad she is repairing it with her mom. Her relationship with her youngest is great. Someone who is supportive of her, yay!! The scandals you put are good to add into the story, especially about her past.That's cool that you chose the same love interest for this character as well. I see why you would consider this app, the racy one. It is not unusual to create a character that is a victim of the unfortunate side of the entertainment industry. So, this is fine in retrospect. Again, thank you for applying. I thought your story scenes were great and will be taken into consideration.Congratulations on Aeri being accepted! Thank you so much for applying again. I liked your app and learning about Aeri. Your password is funny. :D

LOOKANDSEEHERE  — accepted

Demitri Castro

Hi, Ari. Thank you so much for applying. Your app looks great and I like the red coloring of the app. I think her Korean name is really pretty. Joy as your faceclaim is a great pick! I like that her personality kind of reminds me of her plotline. Could you please, elaborate on the negative traits for Demitri. It seems you have forgot to add in hobbies, could you please add those in. That that her dad left her when he found out her mother was pregnant. I think it's cool that she got a little famous from posting content on Youtube and Twitter. Smart move. I'm glad she has a close relationship with her mother, though. I see why, she doesn't have a good relationship with her dad. I like that you included how she saw some trainee go because that is usually what happens. Your variety twin and I kind of got a better understanding of her variety side through your description, nice job. I think her relationship with Christian is cute. I could totally see him doing something nice for her since she would debut or winning an award. Your password is great. Congratulations on Demitri being accepted! Thank you so much for applying. I liked your app and learning about Demitri.

--arii — accepted

SEON DAHEE

Hey, Sien. Thank you so much for applying! Your app looks great. I'm so happy you used an underrated faceclam for your character! I like that her preferred style is pin up fashion and she's not afraid to show her body. Her personality is actually great. It's interesting that you put the trait " fatalistic " because that is something I never thought of for a negative trait. Nice job! I also think this trait is great because I think this could cause a problem with a problem with the nietzens if the group won an award or something. :D We got a girl who likes to game in the group! Awesome! I too, think the fans will go nuts if they found out she has a tattoo. That's pretty cool that Dahee has been apart of the orchestra of Seoul and can play the bass clarinet. I like that her family wasn't really into music. Lmao, Dahee is the greatest older sibling, especially concerning her younger siblings. Dahee's relationship with Pompom is great and I can see them being the parents of the group. That scandal, I think, you put is good to add into the story. Talk about old flames, rekindling love. :D Hopefully, the love will last this time for both Dahee and Flame's sake. I like your story scenes and they will be taken into consideration. Congratulations on Dahee being accepted!!! Thank you so much for applying, I really enjoyed reading your app. Also, your password is good. :)

SIENL1 — accepted

FRANCESCA WOO

Hi, Eunnie. Thank you so much for applying! Your app is looking fine. What a pretty faceclaim! I love that she is open minded. Especially about people and even concepts for the group. I think that will play into the group dynamic, nicely. I think her being disorganized fits well with her being the youngest member. I like that she is clumnsy and I can only imagine the staff members being fustrated with her when it comes to outfits and makeup. So, I think it's cool how she got her name. It's good that she had her brothers that would look after her and also her best friend Karin who stood up for her. You always need someone like that. The scandals you put are good to add into the story. I think it would be interesting to write about them both. Okay, so I need you to correct a few mistakes in your app and I will definitely change your character's status to 'accepted'. The mistakes regarding your status, are about some of the sections where it states she is a rapper. When you applied as a main vocalist than a rapper, this confuses me. Is she a rapper or a main vocalist?  Also, about the love interest section, I wrote in the cheatsheet that there was a five year . Francesca is sixteen and Dean is twenty five. That doesn't seem right, to be honest. I mean I get the whole one sided crush but it wouldn't develop into anything romantically. If anything, I would prefer you to place this one sided crush into the other section in the relationship part. I would also prefer if you would actually put a back up love interest or another love interest altogether. However, if your back up love interest is no one, then by all means, disregard this part and only fix the rapper part. I do like your character and I think your scene selections are good especially the ones including Francesca and her older brothers. Your password is great. However, I need you to fix the bold sentences and then I can change Francesca's status to accepted. Thank you again, for applying. 

pineapple_fudge123 — pending

JEON SOMIN

Hello, Jean. Thank you so much for applying! Your app looks good. I like both your face claim picks because I think they fit Somin nicely. I'm actually curious about her nickname and I wonder how she got it. I like that she is very energetic and the jokerster of the group. That's a nice fit to the group. I think putting traits like  'stubborn' and 'loud' really fits Somin, so nice job with that. I could defintely see her getting loud with her groupmembers or even being stubborn. I find Somin's trivia is interesting and I like that she has three makeup kits in her room. That's actually considerate of her parents to try and keep in touch with her. I'm glad she has a family that is supportive of her and friends as well. Her relationship with Woojin is actually adorable. The way they act is really cute and hopefully they can spend more time together in the future. Your story scenes are good and they will be taken into consideration. Congratulations on Somin being accepted!!! Thank you so much for applying, I really liked reading your app. Also, your password is good. :)

KezMer — accepted

park yunhee

Hello, Quinn. Thank you so much for applying to this story. Your app looks good. Her nickname "Handy Woman" is very cute. Omg, I loved that you picked Eunji as your faceclaim. She is so pretty! Could you please, elaborate on the following personality traits; Hard working, Confident, Adventurous and Sarcastic, Blunt. The only reason, I ask this, is because I did not find them while reading about Yunhee's personality. I think her trivia section of the app. It's cool to see her know how to fix things, that a useful skill to have. Her relationship with her sister sounds like something many older siblings deal with. Although her relationship with her dad is really sweet and they do seem closer. Which is great in my opinion. Pixel is a unique stagename and it does sound cool. Aww, that's sad that she wasn't able to connect well with other trainees. Her talent twin choices are both great picks. Her relationship with Eunwoo is great. I loved the way they met because that's amazing she fixed the tire to the van. I could really see her telling him about different handy tips he can use in life, which would be soo cute. Your scene suggestion is something I will plan to use in the future. Your password is great. However, I need you to fix the underlined sentences and then I can change Yunhee's status to accepted. Thank you again, for applying. 

mello_marshmallow — pending

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt.

username — status

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt.

username — status