chapter 1

Cinderella's Expressionless Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“You may kiss the bride.”

Her feeling is like... almost bursting because too much happiness. FINALLY! She never dares to imagine that she finally married to Oh Sehun! One of the princes and the prince she like so much.

She is his number one fan if you want to know!

“Are you happy?”

She eagerly nods. “Ne, oppa! So happy!”

“And then, you have to wake up. Wake up now Moon Hyesun!”

“But! We have to finish the ceremony first!”

Hyesun is moving closer, their lips almost touch when suddenly something attach her like waterfall. The great shock makes her falls from her bed. She wipes her wet face.

“Good thing you wake up now.”

And there, she sees her mother with one of her hand on her waist and another one holding a pail.

“EOMMA!” she is whining because her mother just ruining her beautiful dream ever.

“Wae?! Hurry up wake up and be ready! You have school today!”

She stomps her feet on the floor. Unlucky to her, it is wet. It is resulting her fall with her bottom first. Again, she whines for the unlucky day. Without word, she leaves her mother, storming to the bathroom and preparing for her school. After everything done, she walks downstairs only to see her mother is taking a seat next to her father and her father himself is eating his foods.

“Good morning, Princess. How’s your sleep?”

“Good morning, appa!” She takes her chopstick and takes few vegetables to her own bowl. “Well, everything is beautiful until someone ruin it.” She is quietly scoffing. Her father is only laughing to his adorable daughter. It was never be sorrow morning when two of his woman in the same table with him to eat breakfast. Although they only can eat simple meals from their own garden, they still are thankful for that.

Their poor life is nothing compare to their happiness. Although sometime the dept collectors come and take some of their things, they try to let it go. At least, Hyesun can still go to school. It was enough.

“Well, if I don’t love you so much, I will let you go sleep for all I care my daughter or you will be late for school.” Her mother stops for a moment for take a look on their small clock. A mysterious smirk appears on her lips. “Just like now. You have ten minutes to arrive at school, daughter.”

Hyesun’s eyes widen in surprise.

“EOMMAAA!” Once again, the laughter is echoing around their small kitchen also their dining room. “I’m going!”

“Drink your milk at least!” Her mother shouts when she only runs with all her might. All the way to her school, she can only pray not to be late. Or else... well, today is really unlucky day for her, right? When she arrives, the gate is closed already. How great!

She is blowing raspberry. There is no other way. Quickly she runs to the wall, after make sure her surrounding is safe, she climbs the wall easily. She is smiling widely while sneaking to her own classroom.

Inside, her homeroom teacher is already there. She walks quietly or else Mrs. Im will notices her. And right after that, her name is bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter