chapter 2

Cinderella's Expressionless Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Same old, same old. Hyesun is walking all by herself after her part time is over. She is too tired after school all day without rest. After the school ends, she has to help her parents with her part time jobs. All she need is freshen up and sleep. She doesn’t want another detention tomorrow.

Yes. She is poor girl. Yet she is happy because in that way, she also feels free and independent. She respects life so well. Knowing how hard to earn money. There is nothing easy since she lives for 19 years already.

Sometimes she feels so sad because her poor life is just too hard to handle. Even she helps her parents, it seems not enough. Some of the dept collectors come and do something bad to their home. That time, she can do nothing.

Even when she lives in the great kingdom, yeah 4 great kingdoms with 9 princes that people always talked about. With the wise king and queen, yet it’s not enough to make her family’s life in good life. Sometime, she dreams about being royalties. How good it was, right? Have everyone to take care of you, have your parents also life with money is not the problem.

It must be great.

If only...

*Prang!*

Her eyes widen in horror. She runs to her small home where it looks really like... she can’t describe it. It was destroyed. Everything... in mess.

She sees her parents are kneeling with 4 men around them.

“I want you cooperate with me, Mr and Mrs Moon.”

“No! I don’t believe you. He doesn’t say anything about this.”

“I will not tell you lie. Where is the—”

“A-appa... Eomma?”

Her parents’ eyes are widening. Their heart stop seeing the innocent face looks so worried.

“Hyesun, RUN!” Her mother told her to. Without being telling twice, she is running away. She never even once turns her head behind, knowing all that men also running after her.

“AISH!” She is really feeling upset right now. All she wants is sleeping but those men are chasing after her like no tomorrow. At the dark alley, she stops to take a breath. She almost is dying because she runs out of her breath.

She feels a tap on her shoulder before everything turn into the dark.

 

“Wohooo! Paaarty!” Kai is yelling loudly, showing how much he loves the party. It been ages they weren’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter