chapter 3

Cinderella's Expressionless Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Hyesun is in annoyance when the sunlight hit her face. But she stays still. She only moves to pull the comforter to cover her face from the sun. But her mother doesn’t let her, of course. The comforter pulled to another side, leaving Hyesun with no comforter around. Her eyebrows knit in the middle but her eyes are closed tightly. Refuse to open even for a second. Again, she pulls it to her and her mother pulls it back. That’s it.

“Eommaaaaa!” She opens her eyes and sit straight on her bed. But to her surprises, it wasn’t her mother at all. He sees a man’s back. Her eyes widen like meatball before she screams her lung out. “EOMMAAAAAAAAA!” and reflex, she kicks the man who is sleeping next to her, resulting the man falls on the floor with soft thud. She gathers the blanket around her body while checking her clothes. Good thing everything is still on its place.

“YA!”

The man’s voice hollered inside the room, sending shiver through her body. It takes them minutes before they realize they aren’t really alone.

 

Hyesun’s POV

I must be dreaming! I pinch my arm. OWWW! It hurts! So, this is not dream! Oh my God! Oh my God! What did I just do?!

“Who are you sleeping inside my room?” He asks coldly. Each word he says, he shows no emotion. And every word that comes out from his lips, it’s like pushing me back. I don’t even realize it. I just know how is my heart beating like crazy and I bumping to headboard. I have no place to go because the headboard prohibits me to move any farther. “And especially next to me.”

“I-I’am...” I am stuttering! Great! This is... I just never imagine it. How can I sleep in this room? And especially next to the prince? How many times I do think about it, I will never get the answer. Really.

The last thing I remembered, those men put something on me and everything turned into black. After that... OH! EOMMA! APPA!

“ANSWER!”

His voice is startling me. Geez, he is having temper issue for sure! Her cold and sharp eyes like an eagle’s eyes. Like he is reading me right now.

“I don’t know, okay! I don’t know!” He rubs his face, letting a sigh of frustration. “Where am I?”

Well, I do think I am stupid right now. But... who knows if those men bring me somewhere and this prince... Are they the enemy of our kingdom? Am I being kidnapped?! Well, wherever I am, I’m sure I am being kidnapped.

Just, the lucky thing I am being kidnapped together with the prince. Kekeke. BUT! Why meeee?! Who is the dept collector that my parents had been brought the money from? Why are they kidnapping me? OH! Are they borrowing from Kingdom’s enemy? Noooo! My parents not that stupid and helpless.

I look at the prince once again. And now, he intensely looks at me.

“W-waeyo?”

“I ask you once again. Who-are-you?”

“I am... Moon Hyesun.”

“Why are you in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter