Day 1

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been one week since she made the bet with Eunjin, yet Heehyun hasn’t make a single move. Every time she see Chaeyeon she avoid her, everyday Heehyun always went to school early just to not meet Chaeyeon at the train, every time they got the same class Heehyun sit at the front because Chaeyeon is always at the back, everyday Heehyun will wait for Chaeyeon to cross the gate afters school before her just not to see her. 

Chaeyeon made her woke up early for a stupid class, Chaeyeon made her sit at the front and got called by teacher to solve math problems, Chaeyeon made her got detentions because she sometimes ditch class because they attend the same class, Chaeyeon made her comes home at dawn because she doesn’t want to meet Chaeyeon at the gate nor the train,..Chaeyeon made her feel what she never felt before,… nervousness, speechless, afraid, confusion… 

Confuse of how she’s always nervous to see Chaeyeon, how her heart always beats faster when she sees Chaeyeon staring at her every group project, how she always think of her every time she made a strawberry latte for a customer. 

 

Heehyun just woke up from her deep slumber, “hoam…” she yawned and look at the clock 

“!… YAH BAEK YEBIN! WHY YOU DON’T WAKE ME UP” she rushed to the shower 

“It’s only 6.30 for god sake, school starts at 8. I don’t know why you always go at 6, go easy on yourself unnie” yebin answered half asleep 

 

Heehyun showered and immediately rushed to the train station with a slice of bread hanging in , she saw a familiar girl waiting for the train. It was Chaeyeon, beautifully dressed in her school uniform.

 

“Gosh… Why now?!” she thought. 

 

She was hiding behind the vending machine while waiting for the train to come not wanting to meet Chaeyeon, she entered after Chaeyeon entered. After a while of waiting, she entered the train.

“why is it crowded?” She thought “Oh yea… i woke up late today, gosh i’m so stupid why i didn’t set my alar-“

“Excuse me” she felt someone tapped her shoulder

She looked at the person,… it was…. Chaeyeon?! “Y-yes…” 

Chaeyeon pointed at the seat in front of Heehyun, “Sorry I blocked your way huh” Heehyun chuckled nervously. Chaeyeon sat in beside of heehyun while Heehyun was standing in front of her, Chaeyeon suddenly stared at Heehyun. Heehyun starts to feel electricity flows in her body, suddenly…

“By any chance, Are you the girl that works at the coffee shop?” Chaeyeon asked, still in her cold expression. 

“Yes, uhmm you’re the one who usually drinks strawberry latte… right? was it good?” 

Chaeyeon nods, “uhmm… i’m sorry about last week accident,… at the train” 

“it’s okay, i’m over it” 

“Uhmm- Oh! there’s an empty seat, gotta move. bye” Heehyun took a seat far from Chaeyeon. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter