Who are you, really, Jung Chaeyeon?

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been one week since she entered the school, she hasn’t talk to Chaeyeon again after the train accident. Every time they accidentally meet at the school park Heehyun doesn’t have courage to greet the other girl, while Chaeyeon as always doesn’t really care about her surroundings. She always read book under the tree while listening to music. 

 

 

By then, She found out that Chaeyeon was not an active student and doesn’t really socialized well in school, often got bullied because she’s so quite, doesn’t join any club at school, and doesn’t really had friends. What Chaeyeon does is very opposite to what she does. It made Heehyun curious about what kind of person Chaeyeon is. 

 

‘Is she always like that?’ looking outside the cafeteria window

‘Who?’ Eunjin responded while trying to search who Cathy is talking about, ’Jung Chaeyeon?’ 

‘Hmm… maybe,… does she always ditch lunch time to… read books?’ pretending she never knows her 

‘Always, i’ve never seen her eat a thing since 10th grade, creepy isn’t it? 

‘I mean it is super cold outside, is she out of her mind?’ 

‘No matter what season is, it doesn’t stop her to do her “daily routine”, nobody had ever made friend with her until now,…’ Suddenly Eunjin stopped and laughed. 

‘Ah Waaaeee?’ Heehyun whined 

‘You wanna try?’

‘Try what?’

‘To be her friend with her, let’s make a bet’ 

‘A bet? To be friend with her? stupid Ahn Eunjin, Are you out of your mind?!’ Heehyun sighed 

‘Wae? you scared?’ She smirked playfully

‘No, i’m not. Okay so,… if I be friend with her what will you do?’ 

‘I will,… uhmm… do your homework for one semester and if you not being friend with her until the end of winter you should do mine, deal?’ ‘Ahn Eunjin you idiot hoe’

‘Maybe I will be gain courage to talk to her through this bet’ She thought

‘Deal,…’ Responded her confidently. Not thinking about the “what if(s)”, she just wanted to talk and be close to chaeyeon for now.

 

She’s now practicing for a game, yes she was just joined the basketball club and she got picked by the coach to play on the next game. It was winter and it was tiring to practice on this cold air, even thought it was indoor. After the practice she went to the Cafe not far from her school to do her part-time job, it had been 2 days since she started working there, the cafe was not huge but cozy and it was located at the corner of a small district near her school. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter