Tell You

Pride, Prejudice, and Pretty Boys

Pride, Prejudice, and Pretty Boys – Episode 3: Tell You

 

I wanted to tell you it was great to finally meet someone with a bigger forehead than me.

I wanted to tell you that your jokes in the car really aren’t funny, but I kind of wanted to watch you try to tell them to someone else and get stared at for it.

I wanted to tell you that Taekwoon-hyung went to see another movie without you, but didn’t. Because I didn’t want you to get upset again like the last time he went without you.

I wanted to tell you to use the headphones I bought you, but you were already using the ones Wonshikkie got for you and couldn’t hear me.

I wanted to tell you Hyukkie switched places with Wonshikkie and was about to spank you for all those times you wouldn’t let him sleep, but I think you found out after he smacked you and your rear never made a comeback. Then again, Hyuk hit me, too . . . because I was on your team . . . We should have been stricter with him back when he was skinny and cute. But then again, being scary didn’t work out all that well for our hamster . . .

I wanted to tell you to stay out of the kitchen from now on, but Jaehwan-hyung’s cooking landed me in the hospital before I could complain about your cooking again. And when I got back, you were too frazzled preparing to ambush LR with support to listen to my complaints. 

I wanted to tell you that your selcas really are all the same lame angle with the same face; the only things that change in each photo are your hair and clothes. But if I told you, I was afraid that you’d turn me into your personal photographer. Everything is always the same; I can’t figure out why you have to upload hundreds of the same face onto your SNS. Oh, and that one picture where you accidentally caught Taekwoon-hyung sleeping with his mouth hanging open . . . was that an accident, though?

I wanted to tell you to come visit me on set, too, but you were already at Wonshikkie’s collaboration party. And I didn’t make time to visit you during your filming, but . . .

I wanted to tell you get another bottle of foot soap while you were out on errands, but Hyuk’s foot smell beat me to it.

I wanted to tell you that I needed help with a script reading, but you were already busy helping Jaehwan-hyung get into character for his musical. And helping Wonshik get over his fear of holding hands.

I wanted to tell you “thanks for encouraging me” all those times I felt like giving up, but I kept pushing it back and pushing you away.

I wanted to tell you that I’m so sick because of these endless schedules, but you were already asleep. So I just coughed on you and gave you my cold, and you lost your voice the next day . . . Then I felt like I shouldn’t tell you how tired I felt when you’re probably more sick and tired.

I wanted to tell you that I’m glad to be on your team, but I guess I never did . . .

I guess I wanted to tell you a lot of things, but now I can’t. Because you already know all of it, Hakyeon-hyung. But I’ll tell you now anyway; happy birthday, hyung. Let’s hope our bickering ends someday, and please stop being petty and holding grudges. Stop asking to check for wrappers to see if we ate our vitamin supplements-- ah, right.

Did YOU eat your red ginseng yet?

 

// End - Tell You

20160522 - originally intended to upload this on/near N's birthday, but not sure if I'll be too busy to be online that day, so . . . Early N x snark-god drabble~ Was originally going to name this installment "Words to Say," but I think I'll save that for a future installment :)