why he's jealous, fin.

why he's jealous

It was already past twelve, and the members are finally off to sleep. One by one, the members start to bid each other goodbye's and exchanged goodnight's as if they weren't going to meet in the morning. Yoon Jeonghan was the last to enter  their room, he made sure he wished everyone (or as he likes to call them: his children) a good sleep before proceeding to bed. There was one member he wasn't able to greet though, a member that he thinks went straight to the room after announcing that they can all rest now; Their leader, Choi Seungcheol. Jeonghan assumes the eldest one was probably so tired he just went straight to bed. They've been sleepless lately, after all. But now, after receiving their second win, they'll sure as heck sleep tight with a huge smile on their faces.

 
As soon as Han enters the room, he sees Cheol sitting at the corner os his bed, a pout drawn in his lips and eyes staring blankly on the wall. The younger male quickly installs a puzzled look, he's pretty sure he saw everyone with a genuine smile earlier. What was wrong with this guy then? Jeonghan walked towards him, preparing himself to ask him a question about what was going on, but Seungcheol quickly looks away as soon as he sits beside him. What's wrong with his boyfriend? Han doesn't remember about fighting with him recently, so this was something new. “What's wrong?” Jeonghan asks, poking the other on his shoulder. Cheol didn't reply, he just turned his back on him more, making Han roll his eyes. 
 
The younger one hissed, “Don't act childish right now.” he warned. 
“Where are the others?” he finally speaks, referring to their room mates Jihoon and Mingyu.
“Jihoon is in the studio, he says he won't be able to sleep here. Mingyu, uh,” he pauses, trying to remember what the tall one told him, “Ah! He wanted to sleep in another room. Not sure which one.” Jeonghan continues.
And he didn't see this, but Seungcheol was smiling secretly.
The long-haired male sighed, “So are you going to tell me what's wrong now or am I just going to stare at you being sulky for whatever reason?” he asks, crossing his arms. 
But Cheol just pulled his blanket and covered himself with it, a loud and obviously fake snore coming out from his mouth after.
 
Jeonghan's eyes widened in disbelief, he's seen this scenario before and he can't believe he's seeing it again. All of them promised to sleep worry-free this night as an award for themselves. What was their leader doing, making his younger member stressed out because of his surprising behavior? Or, what was his boyfriend doing, giving his significant other a silent treatment instead of rejoicing over the fact the room was all theirs for the night? Han started shaking Cheol who was wrapped inside his blanket, trying to remove the sheets covering him; The latter held onto the fabric tighter, and the former could feel it. It was a known fact that their leader was strong, so he knew there will be no way he'll win over him.
 
“Let go of that blanket or you'll be sleeping here alone!” the younger male suddenly declares, making the other let go of the white cloth instantly. Jeonghan chuckles, “I've seen this before. Tell me, who is it this time?” he queries before starting to crawl on the bed near the older one. “I know you act like this when you're jealous.” he whispers in his ear, making Cheol's cheek blush slightly. “If this is because of Jisoo again? Or maybe this is about Mingyu? Or is this because I didn't agree to take a selca with you when we had lipsticks on–” Jeonghan tries to guess, but Seungcheol just cuts him off. “It's not about all of those. You think I'll get mad over petty things?” he scoffed. Han raised an eyebrow, “Then why not tell me.” 
 
Cheol shook his head, “Don't try to pretend you don't know it.” he insist, which made the other pout. “You know I hate guessing things.” Jeonghan reminds him, wrapping his arms around the sulky eldest. “And you know how much I love you,” he mumbles as he plants a kiss on Seungcheol's cheeks. “And that it's only you that I want, it's only you that I love.” Han adds, planting more kisses on random parts of Cheol's face and neck. “If ever you're jealous, just remember that, alright? I have no one else in mind but Choi Seungcheol.” he continues, still not
letting go of the older male inside his arms, occasionally swaying their hug lightly. “So look at me baby,” Jeonghan demands, turning Cheol's head on him. “I love you so much,” he mutters before kissing him on the lips.
 
Seungcheol frowned, “Why don't you go and tell that to your beloved trophy.”
Jeonghan blinks.
Silence ruled the room.
“You mean, this is all because... of that trophy?” 
Seungcheol nods.
“CHOI SEUNGCHEOL I'M GOING TO KILL YOU.”
 
The older male's eyes widened, and Han lets go of the hug. The latter stands up and tries to push the former away, he wasn't as strong as him but with burning passion and frustration in his chest right now, he was able to push his boyfriend out of the room. Seungcheol heard the sound of the door knob clicking, informing him Jeonghan had literally locked him out of the room. “Yoon Jeonghan open this! I can't wake the kids up!!” he begs in a frustrated voice, wanting to scream as loud as he can but he knew he couldn't. He couldn't pound the door either, because 1) it could break and he'll get in trouble 2) the loud noise it creates will probably wake everyone up. So he could just stand there and twist the door knob excessively in hopes it would open up and grant him entrance to the room.
 
After a while, Cheol notices a small note slipping out from the space between the door and the floor. 
 
The trophy is in our room right? 
Good night to you, sleep well on the floor while I have a good time with this shiny thing! 
xoxo with love, 
17's 1004 Yoon Jeonghan <3
 
 

 
Seungcheol opens his eyes, the first thing he could see was two familiar faces. It was Mingyu's and Jihoon's, smirking at him. “You made me sleep on the studio for nothing.” the smaller  one says, a glare following after. “And you made me sleep in another room for nothing.” the tall boy on the other hand, was smiling compared to the other. The former punched Mingyu lightly, “Well don't act as if you didn't like it. I'm pretty sure you slept beside Wonwoo.” Jihoon suggests, making the younger male's cheeks red. “Hyung, I am not the suspect here! It's Seungcheol hyung!!” he insists. “Remember he kicked us out for him to get kicked out by Jeonghan hyung as well.” Mingyu adds before chuckling. Seungcheol rolled his eyes on them, “I failed.
 
“Serves you right.” the two says in chorus in a teasing tone.