Chapter 2

The Worst Day In My Life (KaiSoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo felt like crying once again but had to hold it in. He quickly excused himself from Kai, saying that he needed a glass of water. Once he walked out he quickly went to one of his closest dongsaengs besides Kai, Chanyeol. Once he knocked on his dorm room, Chanyeol opened the door immediately. Once this happened Kyungsoo immediately started to cry which made Chanyeol alarmed. Chanyeol quickly took Kyungsoo in before closing the door so they could have some privacy. “What happened Kyungsoo? Why are you crying?” Chanyeol worried. Kyungsoo sat down with the help of Chanyeol on the king-sized bed before he explained.

“Well y-you know that I l-like K-Kai w-well h-he likes Krystal a-and is h-happily dating her, a-as it s-says in the n-news. He doesn’t l-like me that way. H-He’s probably an h-homop-phobic. H-He’s not g-gay he’s straight and w-will never like s-someone like me.” Kyungsoo cried. Chanyeol cooed at the sight before he started to comfort him.

“There There Kyungsoo. It will get better. Trust me. To make you feel better shall I tell you something?” Chanyeol asked to which Kyungsoo nodded to. “Before I dated Baekhyun when he was dating Taeyeon of Girls’ Generation I was devastated. I thought he’d never like someone like me but then one day during night time Baekhyun stormed into our dorm room before he bursted into tears and hugged me. That was the day we confessed towards each other and when him and Taeyeon broke up. It was still the best day of my life. Maybe that will happen to you and Kai so you should still have hope. Okay?” Chanyeol smiled to which Kyungsoo nodded towards too. “That’s the spirit! So stop crying okay?” Chanyeol told before he wiped Kyungsoo’s tears away. Kyungsoo nodded.

“I-I want to but they keep flowing.” Kyungsoo cried to which Chanyeol laughed at. “W-Why are you laughing!” Kyungsoo shouted upset. Chanyeol laughed at this more before he continued to wipe Kyungsoo’s tears.

“Because you’re cute. If I never dated Baekhyun I would’ve gone for you.” Chanyeol joked to which he earned two glares. One from his boyfriend and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter