hello?

say yes?

Your POV

it was just a normal schoolday, nothing to do at all just normal.  but actually it went by fast. without even knowing it was already lunchtime. i didn't had a lot of friends tho. i just had one best friend and yes it was a boy called Chan, Lee Chan but we call him Dino.  i sat down on a bench when i saw Dino walking to me he waved to me. " ohhhh hey " he sat down next to me. " Dino you look so happy? did something good happend? " i grinned. " not really im just really happy because there is going to happen something good." he smiled at me. what does he even mean? still need to happen? this guy is crazy! " still need to happen? huh? " i looked at him with a confused look. "yes yes just wait a bit and you will see. " he smiled even at that moment my crush pased by. everytime i see him he looked even beter but yes im scared to talk to him. his name is Lee Jihoon but everyone calls him Woozi. he is one of the populair guys so yes that was the reason why i was so scared. dino looked at me and poked me. " again watching that little guy? cmon your still falling for him? " he laughed " yaaa Dinoooo stop it " i blushed " "YAAA LEE JIHOON " dino screamed his name and waved at him at that moment all i wanted was running away. lee jihoon turned to us and looked at us , smiled and waved back. omg did he just smile? i started to blush even more and pulled dino's arm. " yaaaa why did you even do this huh? "why not? you like him so he need to notice you once" he grins. at that moment i saw Woozi walking to us. " and i guess he is comming this way so i should go now GOODLUCK" dino laughed and runned away "yaaa dinooo comeeee back please" i was soooo scared. woozi was walking this way and dino lefted me whole alone.i tried to hide my face behind my book but someone poked my book. i looked up and omg yes it was really woozi in front of me. what should i do now? my crush was infront of me. he watched me with a weird look. " Hello? did your friend just waved to me? " " uhmm uhmm yess sorrry for that he is just wanted to make uhmm new friends" i looked at him with a whole red face. he smiled. " ey are you really blushing right now? why? "  i hided my cheeks with my hands when he told me that i was blushing. omg i was really blushing ifront of my crush ahhh what should he be thinking right now? he will be thinking that i am sooo crazyyy. " ahh uhmm why should i be blushing? uh its hot here." i waved my book for cold air and made a akward smile. he laughed " ya its cold outside how can it be hot here? or are you talking about me? " he winked. i hided my face. " uhmmm aniyaaaa" and then at that moment he pated my head and got my book out of my hands. " yaaaa thats my book give it backkk!!" " just wait a minute you will get it back in a  seconde." i looked at him when he writed something down in it and gave it back to me. he smiled and walked away. i opened my book and saw a note : hello there cutie, you just can tell me that your blushing because of me lol lets meet after school xoxox Jihoon            omfg did jihoon just told me to meet after school? YAAAY dino was right there was going to happen something amazing i will meet lee jihoon by myself and at that moment the bell rang.