DELICATESSE [M] by Cyberhan

JeongCheol Fanfiction Recommendation (with Description, Review, & Rating)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DELICATESSE [M]

Author: Cyberhan

Language: English

Rating: 5 of 5 

Latest Chapter: 9 (Completed)

Pair: JeongCheol, slight JiHan

Genre: Drama, Angst 

Rate: M

 

Description: 

"He did not expect the man standing in front of him to make him lose his breath. For a second, he thought whoever had set up his appointment had been confused and set him up with a woman. Not because of the long brown hair, the delicate skin and facial traits or warm tone of his voice, but simply because there was no way a man could be this beautiful. "

When struggling art student Seungcheol is desperate for extra credit, he runs into Jeonghan, a homeless boy looking for a job; but behind the man's beauty hides a dark secret Seungcheol is dreading to discover.

 

Review: 

Second JeongCheol fic I read during my first period of being JeongCheol trash (Delicatesse itself was newly one in AFF that time), and I'm sure Delicatesse will be remain as the most beautiful JeongCheol fanfic I've ever read (Well, its number 1 in my heart aswell). 

Cyberhan literally is the best author I've ever know and his writing in undeniable fascinanting.

And to briefly describe this fic, the story will affect you both mind and mentally or worse, even 'ruin' your life if you can't helped and loose the guard, I swear. 

But I bet most of you are already IN LOVE with Delicatesse, since this one is pretty popular aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter