Another Day

I'm in love with my sister's girlfriend (Part 1)

Chorong's POV

The next morning, my alarm rang too loud. I knew Naeun was annoyed because she went to my bed and kicked my . I felt the pain and glared at her.

"Ow! How dare you-"

She was going back to her bed, I get up and rubbed my . I took off my face mask and sprayed a moisturizer on my face so it would feel more refreshing in the morning. Naeun did the same. A sister's thing. We got this one big bathroom which got two washroom which got two washroom so we don't argue that much about taking a bath, well we just argue about some girl stuffs. We started taking our bath, pampering ourselves and preparing up for a new day at school. We went downstairs to get our breakfast meal, our parents were there waiting for us to get on the table.

"Good morning, little girls." Our parents greeted us and I grunt at him, "Dad, I'm not a little girl anymore!"

Then they laughed at me and we started our breakfast time, table manners in which we must not talk to each other while we eat. It was a quite hour and as the time pass by, one by one, we are finished with our meal. Next, we started talking about things then it turned to Yoon Bomi who was initiated by Naeun.

"Dad, Yoon Bomi sunbaenim did really great yesterday." He agreed at Naeun's sentenced and then my dad added, "If only she approved the dinner I offered her last night, then you guys would get to know her better."

"It's easy for us to invite her, dad." I joined in and my father chuckled at me. "Why are you laughing dad?"

"It's not easy for you to get her approval. She refused to everything. Plus you don't have the authority to invite her just as easy as you think it is." My dad explained to me. I just shrugged off my shoulder and my mom step into our conversation. "Who is that Yoon Bomi? She seems interesting."

"Oh my god, Mom! She is like.. The best taekwondo player in our school. Next time if she has another match, come at our school so you could see her personally." Naeun was so exaggerated when she introduced Bomi to mom as if she was really a fan. My parents were smiling at her charm. I convulse my head, seeing how cute my sister was.

"Next time, tell me and I'll watch with you guys and we'll invite her at a dinner." Our mom exclaimed and checked the tim ethrough her phone. "All right girls, It's time for your school." We all stood up from our chairs and get ready as we leave. As we walked our way out of the house. Our parents has a separate car from us, dad has always drive mom to our company before he drives his way to our school. Ours has already drove off to the school. As the car entered the school, we can already spot the freshmen students. I looked at Naeun who was already staring at me. 

"Unnie, how can we handle this again?"

"Tsk, I don't know anymore."

As our car was already parked and the same scenario happened again. We got out from our car and the freshmen students came near us, welcoming us with a lot of presents on their hands. They keep handing those to us while both of us could just smile and thank them. Soon a car horn disturbed the boys, they all looked to its direction and was shocked when they see a Ferrari 488 GTB displayed in their sight. Chorong and Naeun looked at it and was amazed by the features of the car. A figure of Yoon Bomi hopped out of the car, scolding the freshmen students.

"You, freshmen students, don't know how to prioritize your times. You guys must be at your classrooms at this time around, not fanboying over your seniors. Go to class and study! This is a school, not a concert venue."

Bomi shot a glare at the freshmen students as they all bowed at her and go to their respective rooms. She glanced at us and smiled a bit before she hopped inside her car. The sound of the engine made it more cool and both of us were really amazed by how cool she was driving that Ferrari. We walked towards the spot where Bomi parked her Ferrari and we waited for her. When she got out from the driver's seat, she grabbed her training bag and when she saw us I'm pretty sure she was totally confused, I giggled because her face is quite cute.

"Yoon Bomi, junior student." I blurted her name out and smiled,

"Sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo!" Bomi bowed at me with full of politeness and she easily turned her gaze to my sister. "Naeun-ssi, annyeonghaseyo!" She was about to bow but Naeun stopped her. Naeun extend her hand, sign for a handshake. 

"No need to be formal to your hoobae, Sunbaenim." Naeun smiled and Bomi received her hand and shook it gently along with my sister's. "You really did great at your match yesterday. I hope to meet and talk with you more often, Hm?" Naeun nodded and gave Bomi a smile, then they soon broke their handshake. I looked at it awkwardly and inhaled, then Bomi started talking and we looked at her right away.

"If ever this happens again, please tell me. I know how to scold the freshmens, or if they have done something more than that, I'll literally beat them up."

"You're very protective over us. Thank you."

I always appreciate the personality of Bomi especially towards us. I heard she can discipline the bully students, well everyone is scared of her. Well, that's cool, she can give threats at them. How strong. We decided to walk together after she locked her car. Then we parted our ways to our respective buildings. 

-

Naeun's POV

Hours had passed and it is already lunch time. I'm going to have lunch with my friends, Wendy and Hani. We were walking at the hallway and as usual, the boys give way for us. There's this one guy walking in the middle and I'm very sure he heard all the whispers at his side and when he turned around, he seems like a new student. He looked at us with those big eyes of his', then one student grabbed him to the side. I keep my stare at him as we go, that stare is a reminder that he should know his place. As we reached the cafeteria, there were tons of students eating their lunches and of course we wouldn't want to look pity just by finding a table that's why there is always a reserved table for us. 

"I'm gonna tell my sister, I'm not going to come with her at home later" I raised my head up at my friends, with a smirk shown on my lips. Both of my friends looked at me confusedly.

"Do we have plans for today?" Hani questioned me, Wendy shrugged and added, "Or she has another blind date with our slaves tonight? How lucky would that guy be?" I l laughed softly at them, covering my mouth for a little poise.

"No no, I'm dating Yoon Bomi sunbae later." I exclaimed and both of them were really surprised at my words, Wendy almost spit her food out but luckily she controlled . I could tell Hani was totally shocked because she has a girl crush at my Bomi sunbaenim and Wendy really admired Bomi sunbae for being cute, even though she's serious.

"Are you saying that so you can make us jealous?" Hani shot a glare at me and I just rolled my eyes. "Do you think I'm joking? I'm gonna see her later at the gym, I'm pretty sure she is there."

Wendy and Hani frowned, their expressions are really upset and maybe I can tell more of jealous. Then we continued eating our lunch, once we got done, this new student who was blocking our way awhile ago came to us and we were a bit surprised. He offered us three packs of chocolate milk,

"Sorry if I blocked your way awhile ago. I'm a new student here and I hope you could forgive me."

"Do you think this is enough?" I sarcastically said,

"Naeun, this is cute enough. Let's just forgive him." Wendy butted in and I looked at them, and they were already nodding at me.

"What's your name?" I asked him and his eyes got bigger, "Do you really have to know?"

"Are you questioning me?"

"It's not like that, I'm just scared you'll tell all the boys to beat me up."

"Oh, if you don't tell me, I'll really tell them now."

"Lee Taemin."

"Oh thanks! You just gave me an idea to tell them. No wonder you're smart." I signalled one of the boys to come at our table and whispered something at him.

"This is Lee Taemin. Tell all the boys to not do something at him, okay? Just pretend I said something worse for him. Look at him with a smirk so he could think that he is in trouble. Okay?" The student obeyed what I said onto him, he even rimpled his fist to completely scare him.

"Don't worry, I already told him." I said and his head turned down and I could hear him sigh. Guess he was really scared. We stood up from our chairs and walked out but I more as I stopped in front of him and drink his little gift for me.  Now we were walking back to our classroom, and as I roam my eyes around, I've seen Yoon Bomi sunbae walking at the hallway, my eyes followed her along and surprisingly,

"Taemin-ah!" Bomi sunbae greeted him with a smile.

"Noona!" He waved his hand, smiling and it was gone until he saw us. Bomi unnie saw it and turned back to look at us. Oh no!

-

Bomi's POV

I was walking around the sophomores building because I am looking for my cousin, Lee Taemin. He watched my match yesterday and he just entered here at the school. I am terrified if on his first day, he won't feel comfortable, students are not that friendly to their fellow students, they chose who they want to be with. Finally, I saw my cousin. I saw Naeun as well but I didn't bother to talk to her.

"Taemin-ah!" I smiled and greeted him with a smile. Then he saw me and waved his hand. "Noona!" I also received a smile from him but seconds after, it was gone until his eyes saw something. I turned back to see Naeun and her friends looking at us.

"What about them?"

"That girl threatens me. Please talk to her. I want to stay comfortable as possible."

I laughed and patted his shoulder, "Okay, go to your class now. Break time is over. I'll talk to her."

As I turned my head back again, I didn't see their figures anymore so I guess they have gone to their class. Well, I need to go to my building now, I also have my class and I don't want to be late. Another lesson will be tackled.

-

Chorong's POV

It was already dismissal time and I've received a message from Naeun,

~

From: Naeun

Unnie, I won't be able to come home with you. I have plans with someone tonight."

~

How weird! She's dating someone again; well I guess I have to go home alone by myself. I went straight to the parking lot with my friends, actually they also have plans for tonight and they keep on inviting me because it's about meeting boys but I did not agree. We still have our home works and I want to get it done before I hang out with my friends. I bid goodbye to my friends as we reached our own cars, I told the driver that Naeun won't be joining us on the way home so we got off first and went home.

-

Naeun's POV

It was 5 pm in the afternoon, I sneak at the gym, hoping that Bomi unnie will be there and yes, she was there and I'm happy to see her doing her trainings. I called her name out softly,

"Bomi unnie." She turned around to look at me and I was greeted by her warm smile. She is definitely beautiful with that smile and I love to see it. I was a bit surprised when she came near me and held onto my shoulder,

"Naeun, wait for me. I will just finish my training."

I just nodded and when she turned back to her coach, I blushed slightly and oh my god did she already knew I was going to ask her on a coffee date. As I was waiting for her, I opened my bag and checked myself on a mirror I brought with me and I put on some make up to look beautiful. When I get done, I put them back in my bag and just in exact time, she came running to me and smiled.

"Naeun-ssi, what are you doing here at this time around?" She asked me,

"I was here... uhh to ask you out on a coffee date. If it is okay?"

"Oh, great! I suddenly crave for coffee, I had a hard time with the training and I'm hungry. Can we turn it into dinner?"

"Y-yes! Sure sunbae!"

"Okay, I'll just take a bath and change."

I nodded and held onto my bag, she hasn't walk to her way yet because she was looking at me. My eyes really caught her.

"I didn't want you to wait here by yourself. Come with me." She offered and I nodded immediately with a smile planted on my lips before she could ask.

We were on our way to the athlete's dugout, I am completely stuck in to the reality, I didn't know what to say when I'm with sunbae. I actually admire her for a long time ever since I watched her taekwondo matches. She look tough outside but she is kind-hearted inside, little by little, I'm falling in love with sunbae. She keeps on saying about things while we are walking, but then it stopped when my dad suddenly appeared.

"Park Daepyo-nim(CEO), annyeonghaseyo!" Bomi sunbaenim has really a sense of respect, this is one of the main reasons why I admire her. I like it when she get close to my dad, it's easy for me to get her this way.

"Bomi-ssi, is something wrong with my daughter?" His index finger were directly pointing at me and I grinned and respond, "I'm just asking out on a dinner date, Dad."

"Dinner date? You made Bomi-ssi agree with your invitation?"

"Well, you know me, dad."

"Why wouldn't I, sir? I'm also hungry since I just had my training."

"Oh- I told your coach to make you rest since you just had your match yesterday."

"It's okay. I insist him, I needed to train more since I almost had troubles yesterday at Nicole Jung."

"Okay, see you at your next match." They talked for awhile and I waited there, murmuring words because you know I don't like the thought of waiting, Dad gazed at me and said, "What time are you going home?"

"I'll take her home, sir!" I was about to answer but Bomi unnie replied in a swift of seconds. I blushed and we bid goodbye to my dad and we walked a little more until we reached the athlete's dugout. She let me in and offered me to sit down at the free seats. As she took her clothes along, she told me to wait until she gets done taking her bath. Well, while waiting, I decided to use my phone, I took a selfie and I'll send it to Wendy and Hani. I'm sure they will go insane once they see this picture. I posted it on our group chat with a note added, 'Out on a date with my Baby Bomi' and Hani was already typing, she's going nuts for sure. 

'What the ing hell, Park Naeun. You're kidding me!' I laughed at it and before I could stop laughing, Bomi unnie was already in her locker just right in front of my sight. Oh my god! Am I seeing her ? 

"Naeun-ah, we're both girls, right? It's okay to look since you also have this." Did she just saying me those things? I gulped too deep and nodded as my eyes were trying to look away but why can't it move from the direction of Bomi unnie? I just decided to close my eyes and blew an air from my mouth. But then I heard a snap from Bomi unnie and I slowly opened my eyes and there I saw a Yoon Bomi smiling in front of me.

"Let's go?" 

She asked, I nodded and she offered me a hand and I immediately took it without doubt. Duh, she's Yoon Bomi, how can you say no to someone who's cute? On our way to the parking lot, I can already see her sports car alone at the middle. Gosh, it's my first time riding a sports car and I'm having a ride with my- Oops I'm still not calling her my girlfriend. She isn't mine yet, but someday I will have her.

"Sunbaenim, I've known a place where to eat." Out of the blue, I've started talking again, I cannot just stand here and make her feel awkward and then she replied, "Oh really?" I nodded and told her the name of the restaurant, she seemed to know it because she widened her eyes and told me she know about that restaurant as well. Then we entered her car and we kept talking about a lot of things, I am actually the one who always initiate and never runs out of topics to discussed. It's not that far from our school, there were few people who are inside right now and we're lucky enough to eat here at this hour, you know, usually, the place is always full with its customers because damn their food is the best. 

We parked and hopped inside the restaurant, we were taking our orders but then suddenly my phone vibrates out of nowhere. It was a message from Wendy saying,

~

From: Wendy

You better show a picture of you together for some proof. You're really trolling us, Park Naeun!

~

I decided not to reply to her and be focus on my time with Bomi sunbaenim. I looked at her while telling her order at the waitress. A smile just suddenly curved up with no reason. I admit I just had a crush on Yoon Bomi sunbae because of her Taekwondo fights, cause' she literally looks cool whenever she has her fights. But I think I'm going over that limit. She seems tough outside, but she's kind-hearted and dedicated. After taking too much time of looking at her, I stated my order to the waitress. Well, I didn't have to look at the menu, I knew what I was like. And I knew who I like, it's right in front of me.

"Thank you for inviting me over a coffee break that turned into dinner"

"It's okay, sunbae. I never thought you would say yes to my offer."

"Well, it's just that I also wanted to talk to you about something." She chuckled. Wait what? Did I do something embarrassing? Oh my god- what did I do? And then the food came right away after minutes of waiting. The food was served to us and to my surprise, Bomi unnie eats like a hungry monster, she was raging in hunger. As for my religion, it begins with prayer and after that, I looked at Bomi unnie before I started to eat my food.

"Naeun, why don't you start eating your food?"

"Sunbae, I just want to tell you that I don't talk whenever I eat. That's one of our family rules. So when you talk to me while we eat, I won't be able to answer you."

"Okay, I understand, Naeun-ah."

I gave a quick nod and commenced myself to eat my food, even when I'm eating my food, I can't stop but steal glances at Bomi unnie. It's not that I judge her when she eats, but opposite, I began to fond her. Bomi sunbaenim is really cute, if only Wendy and Hani were here, they will surely fall deep in love for Bomi unnie. Few minutes later, I am done eating and she was, at the same time. Bomi unnie stood up and went out of the restaurant without confronting me, she left me behind, what did I do wrong now? Hm, I decided to wait for her because her car keys are in the table.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated again and this time it was a call from Chorong unnie. I picked it up and a worried sister came on the other line,

"Naeun, where are you now? You make me worry"

"Don't worry, unnie! Dad knows-"

Then my eyes caught Bomi unnie, she was getting inside the restaurant, holding two cups of coffee. She actually just bought me coffee. I blinked my eyes as I heard Chorong unnie calling my name.

"Naeun-ah.. Naeun! Are you okay?"

"Oh- you're talking to somebody?" Bomi unnie asked me and I nod,

"Who was that, Naeun?" And then a question from Chorong unnie.

I immediately hang up the phone because I didn't want Chorong unnie to know that someone is actually Yoon Bomi. She gave me a dazed look as I put down my phone, I took the coffee and muttered, 'thank you'.

"But why did you end the call?" She started to ask,

"It's just that Chorong unnie was worried about me." She smiled and I took a sip from my hot coffee. Oh right, before I forgot what Wendy has told me to do, I suddenly asked Bomi unnie if we could take photos together. She just nodded and I went right beside her, I leaned a little closer so it could fit the space from the camera. I counted to three seconds and clicked for four takes.  

"Thank you, unnie!" I went back to my seat and as I was about to sit down, the topic about Lee Taemin. Oops.

"Lee Taemin, by chance, do you know him?" When she asked me that, my eyes rolled from left to right to try to avoid her question. She laughed at me. I looked up and she's taking a sip from her drink. 

"Don't worry, Naeun. I won't hurt you. He just told me to talk to you, he is my cousin and it is his first time entering our school. You know our fellow students right, they chose whoever they want to be. That's why, while Taemin is looking for friends, temporarily I'm his friend, literally his cousin. He was scared you know," She continued laughing, "You whispered something to another student about him, is that true?"

"Unnie, you're misunderstanding."

"So who's telling the truth?"

"I actually instructed the student to not bother him. He actually gave us milks and it was so cute. I was just teasing him, that's all." I gritted my teeth and Bomi unnie was already smiling at me. Omo- stop with that unnie.

An hour passed, Bomi unnie have kept her promise to my Dad, she took me home safely. When I got out from her car, she lowered down the window and waved at me, I waved back and she started driving on her way home. My night ended with an hilarious talk about Lee Taemin. No wonder he is a cousin of a Taekwondo Player, well he's too lucky. But the night became more special, especially that Bomi unnie was with me. Such a good night.

--

Authors Note: The english...,. . . Nose is bleeding okay sorry guys for my wrong grammars or words. You know basic english plus thesaurus = <333 Hays puta nahihirapan na ko sa english