What should I do?

The Encounters

Part 2:

 

" Don't cry .. " he mumbled in a very quiet and y voice

You didn't know what was happening. You were dumbfounded. You didn't understand why he was doing the things he was doing. You didn't even know him. 

 

He continued to wipe your tears away from your eyes and off your cold and pink cheeks. You looked at him with curiosity, still leaning your head back and looking up at him. 

 

“Where have I seen him before…” You thought to yourself.

 

Just as you were staring at him, he looked down and into your dark brown eyes. He then quickly moved his hand away from your face and backed away.

 

“S-sorry..” He stuttered with an emotionless expression. 

Ah. Ani.. It’s okay.” You replied, still looking at him. 

 

After a few seconds, things became very awkward, The boy felt a bit shy after everything and could not believe what he just did. 

***

A few minutes ago, Leo was still watching you from afar. As you were flipping through your math notes, he saw  you stopping all of a sudden. Your face expression changed. He saw your eyes start to get watery and tears began to flow. Your hands began to shake as you were looking at something.

Something triggered in Leo’s body. He just couldn’t watch you anymore, he had to do something to make you stop crying. He felt his heart ache as he continued to watch you for a bit longer.

He saw you trying to wipe away your tears with your hands but tears continued to pour. As he was watching you from his seat, he saw you tear  something into pieces. He could no longer sit there and watch you anymore.

Leo let out a sigh before getting up. He lifted his right hand and ran his fingers through his hair. He slowly walked towards your direction. After a few seconds, he found himself behind you, still sobbing and trying to wipe your tears. 

 

He knew he is an awkward person and was not the type of person who can comfort someone that was crying or  feeling down. He tried to think of how to go up to you and comfort you. 

Should I say something to her? Should I ask her why she is crying? Maybe I should just quietly sit next to her and then approach her after she finishes crying.

As he was trying to decide how to approach you, he heard someone sneeze. 

 

Sorry, do you have a tissue Miss?” The student asked the middle-aged librarian, the same librarian who  shushed you earlier. 

“Aiigooooo. Are you okay? It's already virus season. Be careful and try not spread your sickness to your classmates.” She advised him as he handed him the box of tissues,  making the student grab a few tissues.

 

Leo stood there watching them and had an idea. He turned his head to you and looked at you, still sitting there sobbing to yourself.

 

it. 

Leo began to walk towards the librarian's front desk. After arriving he stood there waiting for the librarian to notice him. After a few seconds, the librarian looked up at him from her seat.

“Do you need something boy?” She asked, raising her eyebrows. 

Leo didn’t reply to the librarian but instead he nodded his head in annoyance and placed his hand to cover his nose as if he had a runny nose.  He pointed to the point of tissues and tilted his head a bit.

 

“Aigooooo not you too. Everyone is getting sick. When I was your age I rarely got sick. And is your throat okay? You cannot even talk?? Drink medicine and try not to spread it to other students please.” The librarian nagged and handed him the box of tissues.

Annoyed by the librarian, he quickly grabbed a few tissues and bowed to her before walking away. But as he walked away, he smiled a little. She reminded him of his lovely mother when she's worried about him when he is sick. 

After a few seconds, Leo was already standing behind you and looking down at you. He was still hesitating a bit but he knew he couldn’t just let you sit there and cry. He lifted both his hands and grabbed your wet face from behind.

He felt you jump a little and  couldn’t help but think how cute it was. 

He pulled you back a little, making you lean all the way back on your chair. Leo began to pull your face up and back, making you look up at the ceiling, but instead, you saw his beautiful face.

He saw how red your eyes were and began to felt a little sting in his heart. He knew you had probably cried before you came to school or last night because of how red your eyes were and your defined dark circles. 

Lifting his hand a little, he then placed one hand on your cheek and began to wipe away your tears from your red and hot cheeks and the other hand brushing away the strand of hairs on your face and away from your mouth.

After  touching your silky hair, he then gently took off your glasses and bent over a little to get your glasses case that was on the table, making your heart race. 

Leo didn’t even think of his actions any more or cared who was watching him. Usually, he is the shy boy who just sits from afar and watches everything. He hates drama and does not want to take part in any drama. But this is different. You were a special case in his head. He then took out the tissues he gotten from the librarian’s counter and gently wiped away your tears. 

Looking down, he saw your cute confused expression but his face showed no expression. 

For some reason, as he was wiping your tears from your face, he saw your eyes began to shake a little and tears began to form again. Flustered by your sudden tears, he began to try to wipe your tears in a faster pace.

 

Why is she crying again?? Is it because she’s afraid of me or is it because I scared her with my ugly emotionless face expression? How do I make her stop crying??

 

“Don’t cry ..” he mumbled in a low voice.

 


A/N ; Sorry I know it is kind of repetitive but I just wanted to show Leo's point of view and what he did before.