You'r my cat , Lotan

You are my cat

The next morning Ku Hye Sun Woke up. She looked at The young man’s face who was sleeping peacefully, on her lap. She his hair, making him wake up. ‘’ O sorry did I wake you up?’’ The man looked at her blushing. ‘’ You are so kind’’. (…) She pushed him of her lap. He fell of the couch on the ground. ‘’I am not kind at all’’. She stood up , looking angry at him. ‘’You act mean , but you took care of me all night, right ?’’ Ku Hye Sun Blushed feeling embarrassed she walked to the kitchen. The man followed her walking elegant.  ‘’ Why are you following me ?’’ He put his head on her shoulder. And moved it back and forward. ‘’You said that I am like you’re cat , Lotan’’. He heard that? ‘’ Yyeah so ?’’ He looked at her with an playful look on his face. ‘’If you want , I can be your cat ?’’. What is he crazy!!! ‘’If you let me stay here , I will act as you’re cat’’. She shook her head no ‘’ No way , never!!!’’  He fell to his knees ‘’ I beg of you , I’m homeless and have nowhere to go’’. He got to be kidding me , staying here as a cat. Well let’s see if he means it. ‘’You will act like my cat ?’’ He pressed his body against her legs. Nodding he said’’ Yes I will’’ An evil grin spread over Ku Hye Sun’s face. ‘’ You will do everything that I say and will act fully as a cat’’. The man stared at her then suddenly said ‘’ Meow, like this ?’’ Ku Hye Sun Did not expect him to really do that she toughed he would back off. With his body he against her legs. Shivers went up her spine. ‘’ Alright I get it , just stop for now’’ She walked back to the living room. The man followed her again. Ku Hye Sun sighed ‘’well I am a woman who keeps her word , fine you can stay here’’. He Jumped at Ku Hye Sun in joy making her fall down on the couch. Laying on top of her , he tried to kiss her. She pushed him off ‘’There is only 1 rule, You are a cat and I am a woman nothing more’’ . He looked disappointed at her . ‘’Am I clear!!!’’ He nodded with teary eyes. ‘’ And You will stay at the second floor ‘’ . She pointed at the sealing. He pouted ‘’but I want to sleep next to you’’. She gave him her death glare .’’ If you want to stay in this house you will listen to that rule’’. ‘’You can’t contain a cat in one place’’ Mumbled the man.  ‘’What did you say?’’ He pouted at her ‘’ nothing at all’’. What did I get myself into? ‘’What should I call you ?’’ He was playing with her pants pulling at it. ‘’Call me whatever , I don’t care’’ . That’s right , I can decide his name . he is my cat after all. ‘’ Alright Lotan it is ‘’. Lotan looked disappointed at her. ‘’You could call me anything what you want ,and then you decide this?’’ She smirked ‘’ You don’t like it then leave’’. He pulled even harder at her pants feeling annoyed. ‘’ Fine but it is not even close to my real name , Lee Jong Hyun’’. She giggled ‘’that name , I don’t care about at all’’. He put his nails in her leg. ‘’Hey au , you little rascal’’. Lotan ran away , she tried to Cath him.  But he was too fast and made jumps that  was almost inhuman. ‘’ Y-ou St-op rr-ight there’’. With heavy breathing she tried to Cath’s her breath. ‘’Are you even human?’’ He grinned at her ‘’ My Job is teaching gymnast to Young man’’. What teaching , what is his age ?’’How old are you ?’’ ‘’ My age is 25 years old’’. What he is older than me , I toughed he was younger.  (…)                                                                                                       ‘’So ,What is your age ? ‘’. She tried to walk away. But he Jumped in front of her blocking the way. ‘’ Tell me now , otherwise I am going to play with you’’. Ku Hye Sun looked at him with an shocked expression on her face. ‘’Alright I will tell you, please don’t play with me ‘’. ‘’ My age is 24’’. Lotan laughed out loud ‘’Hah I am older then you’’. Ku Hye Sun felt angry ‘’ Lotan go upstairs!!!’’ He hissed at her ‘’No , I will not’’ . Did he just Hiss at me , that little … She cracket her knuckles. ‘’ Do you want me to help you’’. A very scary look was shown on her face .  He hissed again as he ran away. Lotan Jumped up the stairs . ‘’He makes me so tired’’ Wait he did not even eat yet. I will make him some food and then bring it to him.