Ride or die

The 9th Dimension
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the lack of updates and my rusty writing ~~ But I am now back hehe, thank you all for waiting so patiently!! TT Thank you for reading and subscribing! :D Leave a comment on your thoughts about the chapter. Hope you guys have enjoyed it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast forward to the next day where they decided to meet at Bomi's house..

"I think I found her."

"Oh hey there lovely, I see you're not wearing Hello Kitty today" cool girl Eunji said as she waved the lollipop that was in at Bomi who was already fuming with annoyance.

"Y-yea.. Now would you come look at this?" Bomi said as she plastered her most polite fake smile at this person whom she would want to badly punch in the face right now.

"What is it?"

"Well I was scrolling through instagram and I happen to see a girl with the same rings as us."

Eunji stared at the picture on her phone screen before scoffing.

"Hmmm, it could be Gucci or swarovski too." She said while pacing slowly across Bomi's living room, before facing the latter." Ah.. While you're on Instagram why not put an advertisement searching for 'the girl with the same ring' ?"

If looks could kill, at this moment Bomi would have slaughtered Eunji into a million pieces. She mentally slapped that girl in her mind, gave her a good flip and punch in the face. This was certainly not the type of morning she had asked for. She shut her eyes in annoyance.

"What kind of an idiotic partner have I got myself!!! KILL ME ALREADY" She thought to herself.

"Relax baby~ Let's go, I'll bring you to her" Eunji coos before flashing her a wink.

Damn, what a flirt pfffft.

Here is the part of the movie where the cool "Oppa" goes high speeding in the most dashing way on the highway. Well, we're pretty close to that cinematics. But as quoted by Ariana Grande, almost is never enough right?  Instead we have a cool leather jacket girl, with a nice cropped-top riding on her motorcycle with the coolest possible demeanor and riding with her...

"WE ARE GONNA DIEEEEE EUNJIIIIII PLEASE I DON'T WANNA DIE YET AIKKKKKKKKKK"

"Really, Bomi? We are just out of the vicinity."

Joke. Of. The. Year.

Awkward... *Cues for the leaves to fly by the ground* as our two main leads of the episode are panned on the screen. So due to our cowardly character the mode of transport has to be revised. So picture this two characters one dressed really hot in a black leather jacket, white cropped tee, black choker, black cargo pants and black leather boots to match and the other in her winnie the pooh white t-shirt and blue jeans sitting at the backseats of the public bus. The cool one was leaning against the window like a sad melodramatic protagonist and we have our sobbing little baby wailing with open and eyes shut. 

"Would. You. Please. Cut. It. Out." Eunji whispers through gritted teeth to her crying friend. "People are looking at me like I have murdered their children."

"B-but I-I.." She whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter