9th dimension

The 9th Dimension
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I am so rusty after not writing for the longest time >< so sorry for the really long wait but here it is! It's a little messy and my mistakes are everywhere so I'm so sorry but thanks for subscribing and reading! And those of you who waited I'm so sorry if it isn't good enough but thank you for waiting so patiently! Feel free to leave comments so I can improve! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the chase begins, who are the chasers and who are the runners? But well unlike the usual beginning, the protagonist of this story isn't actually having a cool entrance at all. Nope, not kicking anyone's butts, not escaping from any villain, not even standing in a nice backdrop with nice cinematics. Instead, she is running, in the most uncool way...

"AIKKKKKKK MUMMYYYYYY"

"PLEASEE DONT WHOOP MY ARSEE"

"IM GONNA DIE AIKKKKK"

Okay if this doesn't put a picture to your mind, imagine this messy haired girl wearing the least flattering hello kitty printed pajamas pants, running across the streets with her weird yellow grubby sport shoes. And a group of really well-built dashing man in suit with nice leather shoes and sunglasses to match running after her in style. Disheveled is an understatement to describe that unbrushed hair that dances in all directions while really casually slapping her face as though a way of screaming embarrassing to her. Yes totally in contrast to the group with nice side-shave and a really slick hairdo. Their calm demeanor screams "cool oppa" while sadly her's screams "Hot mess".

Well, they ran across the streets, turning corners after corners where she finally reaches a dead end of an desserted alley.. As those man in black approach her slowly like a bunch  predator that finally got their prey that is helpless in escaping the situation, she shuts her eyes, say one last prayer and waits for her death. One minute, two minutes, three minutes.. Here comes. Nothing? She took a deep breath as she slowly peel open her left eye to peek at her predators only to see an empty alley with her left alone and a black envelope sealed with crimson red wax was now in her hands.

She briefly opens her letter and an invitation was written on the card in gold cursive writing.

"This is a special invitation that is specifically designed for only your eyes. If you're reading this, then let me tell you that you're invited to this sacred place. Welcome to the 9th dimension."

As she finished reading the last sentence, she felt a chill down her spine. She looks up and realized she wasn't at the back alley anymore.

"What the..." She darts her head around to grab hold o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter