Saying Yes

There's Beauty In Chaos
Please log in to read the full chapter

  

 

 

 .

 

    “Can I get all my hair cut off?” He asked. He sounds exactly the same, no doubt that it’s him. But how did he end up here? I’ve put in so much effort into trying to change the person I used to be and even changing my appearance in the process! How...in the world…

 

    “P-pardon?” I asked, trying not to express the uneasiness in my voice. “You mean, you want to go bald? Completely?”

 

     “It’s getting a little hard to handle, and I don’t think my hair now suits me so I might as well,” he replied, playing with the ends of his hair.

 

     “I think it looks okay, though…” I mean, it actually kinda did. Him going bald seemed a little too much.

 

     “You really think so?” He beamed, and I nodded. Please the customers no matter what.

 

    “Yes.” I smiled.

 

    “Th-then I guess I’ll just get a trim then,” he took a seat, and then I got started.

 

*    

 

    “Oh my God, I love it!” He cheered, a little too loud for my liking. As always.

 

     “I’m glad you do!” I chuckled, out of courtesy, of course.

 

    “Thank you, uh,” he said, urging me for my name.

 

    “Uh, Y-Yongguk.” WAIT, ! WHY DID I GIVE HIM MY REAL NAME???

 

    “Yongguk,” he smiled. He didn’t seem to really recognize me, so at least all those years of hard work didn’t go to waste. He’s always been so dense, anyway.

 

    “I’m Himchan. Nice to meet you!” He said, offering his hand then offering mine.


    “I’ll be off now, thank you,” he said after paying. I took a deep breath, because if I hadn’t, I’d be on the floor right now. The moment he walked in, I broke into a cold sweat, now I feel light-headed. How much worse could day get...

 

Over the next few days, he’d been coming to visit just because. I asked him if anything was the matter regarding his hair, and he said there wasn’t. What the hell are you in here for, then?!

 

     “Well, can I stay if I get something done on my hair?” He asked eagerly. He was so persistent I wanted to choke myself.

 

    “Uh, we have a head spa, if you’d like that?” Just to make him shut up.

Please log in to read the full chapter