Chapter 1

Men in Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? You don't know where Sohee is? What do you mean? You're her manager, how can you take care of your model like that?" Seunghyun was angry with his subordinate on the phone.

"What’s wrong, hyung?" Daesung, who was sitting in front of Seunghyun's desk, asked, worried.

"You know there is a scheduled photo shoot for Sohee, right?"

"Yes, I know."

"But now she is nowhere to be seen. D.O is now looking for her but I'm not sure if he will find Sohee on time. !"

Seunghyun slammed his palm onto the table and looked at Daesung, angered, not sure what to do. 

"Don’t we have other available models, hyung?" Daesung tried to provide solutions.

"I know, but Sohee has the right image for the photo shoot this time and the photographer who's doing the shoot chose Sohee to be his model. You know the worst part is we have to do a photo shoot with G. Dragon. He is known for his professional attitude and perfection; what if he do not like the model I sent in there and finally said that my agency model is not professional? It's my reputation and my agency that is at stake here." Seunghyun explained to Daesung, helplessness in his tone. 

Daesung understood how Seunghyun felt, because this was his dream, to establish an agency that could accommodate anyone who had the talent and dreams, to make their dreams come true even though they don’t have money. Seunghyun would raise them to stardom. 

"Hyung, Aren’t you friends with G. Dragon?" Daesung thought G. Dragon would understand Seunghyun's current situation because he knew that Seunghyun and G. Dragon were friends.

"I'm good friends with him, but he was always torn between official business and personal affairs," Seunghyun explained his relationship with G. Dragon, nickname GD, while scrolling through the photos on his cellphone, trying to look for someone to replace Sohee.

"Hyung, Are you ready to go?" Seunghyun’s cousin walked into his room.

"Not now Ri." He rejected his cousin's invitation, scanning the photos in his gallery. 

"But you promised to go and buy new furniture for my apartment with me, and you're really good at it." His cousin was disappointed with Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun is currently trying to find a suitable model for a replacement model that currently don’t know of her existence." Daesung tried to explain to Seunghyun’s cousin.

"Why didn’t I think of that before." Seunghyun stood up and held up his phone for Daesung to see the picture in it. 

"Wow, I didn't know that you have such a beautiful lady as your friend. " Daesung glared at Seunghyun.

"What do you think? She's beautiful isn’t she? She could be a model, right? "Seunghyun was excited by his findings.

"Of course she is beautiful, she is also elegant and cute, but who is she? I guess I've never seen her? Are you playing with me." Daesung glared at Seunghyun again. 

"I'm not playing with you, my angel; of course you never meet her before, because she really is a person standing next to you." Seunghyun pointed at his cousin who was sitting next to Daesung.

"You mean the picture is a picture of Seungri? It is impossible, how could he be so beautiful like that?" Daesung couldn't believe it. He looked at Seungri and pulled him from his seat to take a closer look. Daesung paid careful attention to

Seungri's face. "I thought I saw two different people."

"You don’t recognize him, right?" Seunghyun asked eagerly. 

Seungri brushed Daesung’s hand away from his face. "What is this?" Seungri felt confused, then Seunghyun gave his cellphone to Seungri.

He was surprised to see his picture when playing a drama back when he was a student studying in a high school for boys. Seungri at that time was to play Princess Snow White at the insistence of his friends, because they think Seungri was suited to play the role. The show was open to the public because at that time the school was holding the annual school festival. That time Seunghyun came with his parents to support him. Before Seungri went on stage, Seunghyun went backstage to calm him down and at the same time took some photos of him even though Seungri tried to cover his face.

"YAH hyung, why do you still have this photo?" Seungri was angry that Seunghyun still kept one of those photos which he said was very embarrassing and erased it.

"Even if you erased those photos, I still have a picture of you wearing that costume." Seunghyun smirked. "So will you help your hyung?" He changed the subject and get back to his goal.

"Help you?" Seungri was confused.

"Replace the model who could not come to the photo shoot for me." Seunghyun begged Seungri.

"What? Hyung I am a man, how can you ask me to replace a female model, if I replace a male model I'll do it gladly." Seungri was angry at having to replace the female model.

"Do you want to see the reputation of my model agency became worse and then no clients could trust me again and in the end I had to close the agency that I founded with difficulty? I'm asking only this once." Seunghyun was begging Seungri to replace the woman model.

"Ri, I think you should try it first." Daesung also begged Seungri to be Sohee's eplacement.

"Hyung, look at me, my body is more stiff and looks more manly than the me in the past," Seungri commented, looking down at himself. 

Seunghyun then winked at Daesung, who understood, then approached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter