Freedom (V's POV)

I Can Fly Again

              ~Taehyung Pov~

       Life is painful yet beautiful at the same time. I sometimes wonder what is everyone up too? I always see people but yet I'm never able to tell or guess on what they are thinking about, their problems, or why they are always rushing. I always wondered about life, the galaxies, pretty much everything probably that is how I got the nickname 4-D Alien in which I don't like just call me V. I don't get on how I how I always tend to do the wrong thing while doing the right thing. I want to cry because everytime I want to help someone I end up hurting everyone else and I have to keep up this image just to keep everyone happy. I just want everyone to be happy including myself.........

        ~FlashBack 2 years ago~

'Man, can't wait to see Hoseok reaction to this, I bet he is going to be soo excited' while thinking that I knock at his house(in which he still lives with his parents). I am soo excited I bet he will like this who I'm I kidding he is going to love this. While I was busy thinking about him I noticed that no one answered the door I mean Hoseok and I were texting like 1 hour ago and he said he wasn't going anywhere because his too tired to go out and because of his dance pratices and school work. I go inside the house saying "Sorry for intruding" while I go in I hear voices and I can tell that is Hoseok but who is the other person? While thinking that I go upstairs and I hear grunts and....is that moans??? No that can't be it's probably someone else....I hope but I swore I heard Hoseok I frown and go to were the moans and grunts are coming from it seems they are coming from J-Hope's room and I see the door slightly ajar so when I peak in I see something that I never expected from Hoseok....ever....

I run downstairs with a poker face on and I just want to go anywhere than here like seriously I don't like this day, month or year. I go to the closest park I see which I don't know where this is but who cares? I seat by one of the swing sets and stare at my hands and think Why??? for like the whole day because that is one imagine and memory I don't want to remember ever. Why??? Well because I just saw my boyfriend ing my best friend in the bed I gave my v-card to him and it's our 2 year anniversary and the thing I bought for him in which I was super excited was it 2 tickets to go see BigBang concerts because Hoseok and I are fanboys.

What hurts the most is Jimin, my best friend, knew I love J-hope alot and I knew Jimin since I was 7 years old so I never knew that he was that type of person and the other thing that hurts the most is that Hoseok cheated on me I mean did I do something wrong because if I did would he never cheated on me? So much for him promising never to hurt me and being a loyal boyfriend and lover. I just stare at my hands and run them through hair and sigh out loud and say "Happy anniversary V" and with that I get up and walk away to where ever my legs take me....

     ~Present Day~

"Ahhh that day what a beautiful day wasn't it?" I whisper to myself sarcastically. I sit by the ledge of the cliff and look up at the sky and think I did the right thing of looking in there even if my gut said it's going to hurt you if you look there Tae. I now lay down the ledge and think about the day I ended things with J-hope.

       ~Flashback 2 years ago~

"Hey Tae, Let's go see ChimChim perform in his dance performances!" I turn around and see my 'boyfriend' approach me and of course he is talking about Jimin. I smile and say "Can't got to study for my exams J-hope" He looks at me weirdly and says "You  sure? I mean this is your best friend" while he said that I think 'Yeah he was' I laugh and say "Then you go Horse-Face" I giggle and turn around but then Hoseok grabs my arm and says "But I want to go with my boyfriend. Tae please come I swear it's going to be fun" I secretly roll my eyes and think 'Why? So you can eye him while your boyfriend is next to you no thank you' I sigh and say "Hoseok leave me alone I have to study for my exams and I want to pass" I give him a cold glare and shake off his arm. Hoseok gives me this hurt look and says "Jeesh Tae you get mad at me for everything now I already said I was sorry that I forgot our anniversary and I even made it up by buying you whatever you want. ALSO I don't like on how you been treating this past month!" 

I scoff and say "Oh I am treating you unfair well sorry not sorry Hoseok" I glare at him and he glares at me back and says "Well you should be I have been a loyal and wonderful boyfriend while you been butthurt about everything!" I look around and see some of our collegeous giving us weird looks. I glare at Hoseok and was about to make a scene but I hear a scream saying "Hoseok-hyung!!! Taehyung!!!" I look at the sound and see Jimin running to us and when I turn to Hoseok and see him running half way there screaming happily "Jimin!!!" I look between them and I just walk away. 

  ~Few hours later~

I am sitting in my room watching animes when I hear a knock and I see Hoseok coming in. I let out a annoy groan and say "Where's Jimin-hyung?" Hoseok looks at me and says "He went out with friends......Hey Tae I got to talk to you about something" I stop the anime that I am watching (Haikyuu!) and look back at him and say "Go on" He sits next to me and says "Sorry about everything it's just stress and all...again sorry about our anniversary I will make it up to you again I promise." I look at him annoyed and say "Okay whatever" Hoseok looks at me and groans out loud and says "I really am please forgive me" I look back at my laptop screen and say "Let's break up" Hoseok stops rambling and says "Wait is this because I forgot. Tae I already said that I was still am sorry" I said "Let me rephrase I'm breaking up with you" Hoseok falls silent and says "Okay whatever" and he walks out. I look at my laptop and start my anime.

    ~Present Day~

I look down at my hands and think 'He didn't even fight for me' I laugh out loud bitterly and say "I'm an idiot just like my hyungs always tell me" I lay down in the cliff and close my eyes and remember the day everyone abandon me...

      ~Still 2 years ago the next day Tae broke up with J-hope~

I am locking my  dorm room when I see Jimin running to me full speed and say "HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH HOSEOK!!!" I groan and think 'How dare you sleep with him and still act innocent' Jimin grabs me by my collar and says "HE LOOKS SO HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE OF  YOU!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW PISSED OFF I AM WITH YOU!!!" I look at him and say "By your face I can tell." When Jimin was about to punch me Seokjin came in and grabbed Jimin by the arm and said "Jimin calm down what's going on?" Jimin points at me and says "He broke up with J-Hope" Seokjin looks at me surprised and says "I thought you loved J-Hope?" Jimin groans and says "We thought wrong...Jin-hyung Hoseok-hyung looks sooo heartbroken and he was about to cry" Seokjin gasps and anrgily turns to me and says "Seriously Tae what have you done? You know on how sensitive Hoseok is...I suspected more from you" I look at them and say "I did the right thing" with that I walk away not bothering to look back.

   ~During lunch~

Namjoon and Yoongi are looking at me like I should die and Seokjin is looking at me like I killed someone don't get me started with Jimin. I groan out loud and say "What do you guys want? I have to study" Namjoon speaks up and says "You bastard why you have to go and do that to Hoseok?!" I think in my head 'This is for the best hyung' Yoongi looks at me and says " You guys argue but come on seriously Tae breaking up with him? What the hell were you thinking?" Seokjin then says "I fully trusted you with him and you broke him" Jimin then says "You aren't my best friend no more like get the off my face!!!" I stood up and look at Jimin in the eye and say "I have class bye don't talk to me, don't look at me, and for s sake leave me the alone!!! Stop overexagrating I just broke with him like not even a day" I walk away and hear anrgy screams in my way.

   ~Present Day~

They had a good reason but the reason I'm a to them was because right after that encounter Seokjin told me that they knew I was ing other dudes and that J-hope knew but 'loves me til we die' so he put up with it and also that year his grandpa died so I put him in more depressed state. I never hooked up with some else people made that up because at least half the women population loves J-Hope. I drape my arm around my eyes and think 'Hyungs and Jimin are good people' I smile with one tear running down my face. I move my arm that is draped around my eyes and use my hand to wipe that tear and think back when I fell in love with some else.

  ~1 year later after Vhope broke up~

I am walking down the busy streets of Seoul when some random stranger bumps into me and I caught the boy that was about to fall down and I hear a quiet "Thank you" I chuckle and say "No prob" I let go of his waist and see that this kid is around 17 years old has red hair, his eyes look black, has bunny teeth, wearing black joggers, has a white t-shirt on, and is wearing brown combat boots. I see that his ears turn red in embarrasment and he says "Erm.....sorry wasn't looking in where I was going I am in a rush" I brush it off and say "Again no problem" We awkwardly stay put for about 1 minute then I start to walk away but then the kid grabs my arm and says "Wait what is your name?" I smile and say "V" with that I walk away leaving the kid screaming his name.... While walking away I think 'Hope to see you again Jungkook'

   ~1 week later after encounter~

I am in line to order my hot chocolate when I spot the kid I bumped into working behind the cash regrister. Jungkook looks at me  surprised and says "OH! It's you!" I chuckle and say "Yeah, so can I order or?" He lightly blushes from embarrassment and says "Erm... yeah what do you want to order V-hyung?" I reply back saying "Hot chocolate latte to go please" He nods and tells me to wait since they are having a busy day and they are rushing back and forth since they have only a little bit of employee's at this moment. I nod and go sit down in one of the tables that are closest to Jungkook to see him work and I smile lightly at him thinking 'He looks like a bunny'. When my order was being called I go up to Jungkook and grab my latte from him and say thanks with that I walk out of the coffee store and while I was drinking I see in top of the cup a number written there. I smile and continue walking with my huge unique smile on.

   ~Present Day~

After that we texted and called each other every single day unless him or I were busy. After like a month or two he asked me out in which I said yes I mean I really liked Jungkook he made me forget all the pain I been through. I smile to myself and bring my arm out reaching out to the sky thinking back in where we had our first date, first kiss, and when he introduced me to his parents. I let my arm fall down and my smile turns into a pitiful one and think 'Why didn't I see that coming?' 'When did it all go wrong?' Oh yeah now I remember....

   ~Flashback~

Jungkook and I were walking around until I heard a faintly scream screaming "Kookie!!!~~~" Jungkook stops walking and turns  around while I was looking at him confused and when I turn around I see......someone.....I..tried....to forget. Jimin jumps at Jungkook huging the daylights out of him and I see four other guys coming our way which are Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin, and Namjoon. I looked at them wide eyed and Jungkook looks annoyed at Jimin and says "Ughhh, why you here?!" Jimin pouts but says "I want you to show me your hubbie I mean you always talk about him" I turn around nervously and I signed language telling Jungkook I'm out but he grabs my wrist before I am able to escape and he says "This is V-hyung my boyfriend"

Jimin mumbles a little not so quiet "Possessive much" I chuckle nervously and Jungkook then introduces Jimin and then he tells me to turn around in which I do and I see Jimin happy face turn into a glare and he let's out a mean "Oh it's you" I look down ashamed and think 'Sorry hyung' I see Jungkook looking at us confused. I see the other four finally approach us and I can tell by their body language that they still hate me. I look up and see everyone glaring at me except Jungkook and he looks confused. Jungkook says "Guys this is my boyfriend Taehyung" Seokjin is the first one to break the tension air and say "Jungkook get away from him" Jungkook holds my hand and says "Why should I?" I look at him and smile gently and say "It's alright Kook" I look at them and say "Long time no see guys"

    ~Present Day~

After that incident Jungkook stopped talking to me. At first he was protecting me saying he loves me and if they don't accept me he doesn't need them in which I gasped and whispered in his ear saying "Friends are needed, they are precious, don't pick me over them" in which he gave me a confuse look before I ran away hearing in the background screams of anger and hatred. Their words hurt but I learned to be numb by them but coming from your family hurts the most... I laugh at myself thinking how foolish I was at love because a month later I saw Jungkook with my old family and friends and I heard things I wished I never heard.

     ~Flashback 1 month after incident~

I was at a little cafe sitting there doing my research paper when I see them coming in. They seat in front of me, they are laughing and having the time of their life when Yoongi brought me in the topic in which I got curious. Yoongi then says "Man Jungkook who would have thought that you played V liked that" Jungkook then laughs and says "V? Oh him yeah he was stupid thinking that I had feelings for him he is so naive and he was too loud and annoying. If only he knew I am dating Jimin and that I love Jimin not him" with that Jungkook smiles but then says "At least we got revenged on him right?" Everyone nodded and started making fun of me while I was listening and I couldn't help but let a tear fall out...

     ~Present Day~

I am foolish when it comes to love I was fall for the same damn thing. I left for America for about two years after my teacher from college recommended me to go and get a better education on my major that I'm in which I complied. I met this women at first I was awkward since it was my first time having feelings for the opposite gender. She opened my eyes on alot of stuff and about life too. I smile back thinking the first time I asked her out....

     ~Flashback In Time Square~

I am soo damn late! God, I should have studied instead of having a damn party. I blame my two other friends I am going to get revenge! I nod in my head at my up coming evil plan that is forming in my head and when I get back to reality I have bumped into someone which I freeze seeing it is my crush. I panic and help her picking up her books and papers that are scattered around. She looks at me while I am stuttering out multiples of sorry's and she laughs out loud and brushes it off saying it's fine since I'm in a more rush then her. She gets up and still smiling at me and says "See ya around Tae" I look at her and nod but then I grab her wrist when she was about to leave and I stare at her and bluntly say "Will you go out with me?" She looks at me shocked and I see a blush forming in her cheeks and she smiles at me and says "Yes"

       ~Present Day~

After that incident we talked, skyped, went to dates, and texted alot. I was so happy with her she made my life worth living and no I'm not exaggrating. She had beautiful hazel eyes, beautiful red hair, had curves, awesome personality, and was/is still my angel. I smile back thinking back on our happy memories that we shared when she introduced me to her parents I was sweating my off and she was giggling to herself when her dad bombared me with questions and her mom cooing at me how handsome I am things like that. I take my arm off my eyes and look at the sky thinking 'Those memories are the best time of my life' good thing I recorded them. I kept on smiling but then the tears hit because when it was our one year anniversary.......

    ~Flashback in my dorm room~

I am waiting on my angel to get hear so I can take her to Paris since she wanted to go there since she was young and it's on her bucket list. I have enough money for it because my parents put alot of money in my bank account and I have a job and I'm the CEO of it so yeah life's been awesome with Skylar (That is her name). She is actually pregnant with my child let's just say we forgot to use protection and she went to her parent's house to visit that is why I'm waiting on her. She wanted me to go but I said I am busy with my job but honestly I have been looking for a house for us and been looking for a enagement ring for her and I already have her parents blessings. Now here I am waiting for the love of my life....

      ~2 hours after Skylar called saying she is on her way~

I keep on looking at my wristwatch, my phone, and the door waiting for her but she still hasn't called back and I have been calling her now I'm worried I called her parents but they said she probably is getting dressed for our date but I know she doesn't take long on that and it's been two hours I mean come on. I hear my door beening knocked so I get up and I see two police officers there and  I know what that met.

The two officers look at me and say "Do you name someone by the name Skylar Solis? If so, your relationship with that person?" I say with my throat dry "Yes sir and she is my girlfriend...Why is there something wrong?" They look at me and say "I'm afraid you have to come with us" I look at them confuse and say "How come?" One offircer says "Don't you want to see your girlfriend?" I nod my head and I go with them and I start calling her parents and Mrs.Solis says their on there way here too. We stop at a hospital and I stare at them confusion again and ask "Why are we here?" They tell me go to the 10thn floor and ask for my girlfriend in which I do. I go in and one of the nurses tell me to stay here since they are doing surgery on her and I asked why she needed surgey they said a drunk driver hit her.

     ~Present Day~

After the whole ordeal.......she didn't make it not even the baby. It hurt so bad knowing I could have gone with her and nothing bad could have happen....everyone says it isn't my fault but it is she asked and I said no.....it's my fault.....I killed our baby and her.....I wanted to cry so bad scream at everything and everyone but I didn't in her funereal I was/still numb with pain because everything in my life has gone wrong.

My mom died giving birth to me and my dad took care of me until I reached seven years old he got murder in front of me.....we were at the park and it was night because my dad said he wanted to show me the stars and we were having the best time of our lives but while walking back home a stranger followed us home and shot my father when my dad was hugging me it went through his heart but since I had a smaller body it only gaze my shoulder. When the stranger robbed our house he left and I'm guessing he thought I died so I called 119 and they got here.

After the whole ordeal I get sent to my aunt's and uncle's house which hated me because it was my fault they died. My aunt always would watch when I was getting abuse by my uncle and my cousins were drug dealers so they taught me to fight, kill, and things like that but I never needed them. I wanted to use that with my uncle but since I was a scared seven year old I didn't and one of my cousin me and his damn friends watched laughing while I was crying out to them.

I met Jimin when I was seven when he saw me with bruises or broken bones I will always say I'm clumsy or sports which he believed because when he visited they acted like they love me but truly they didn't. When my cousins (four of them) died I took over the house and then my uncle died, my aunt commited suicide learning her kids and lover left this cruel world. There were my only family left....the only person that actually knew me was my grandpa but he died of lung cancer and my future-fiance knew too but yeah that happen. Now only two people know the real me which are Baekyun and my girlfriend best friend Alexa but I told them not to tell my story til I'm gone which ever since I said that they never made me get off of their sight. I met BTS not that long ago like about two-months ago. Ohhh nevermind it was long ago. Anyway this is what happen....

    ~A month ago~

I was walking in to my girlfriend cafe in which she worked until that happen. Yes, I still call her my girlfriend because even though I accepted it....it still hurts knowing she ain't around but I accepted it so why do I keep calling her my girlfriend? I am confused....Anyway I walk in and I see Alexa annoyed and angry being hold back by Sebastian and Jeong-hyung (two employee's) and I see everyone looking at them and a group of boy's that are sitting in the corner and I see one boy up being held back by another boy by holding his wrist. I sorta reacted fast and go to where Alexa is at and I see her looking at the boy still while I am  whispering to her but she is ignoring me I turn around and come face-to-face with Jungkook and I see he is shocked and I see the rest of the guys looking at me in shocked, anger, etc.. but more in confusion.

I raise a eyebrow but I shook it off thinking better to calm down a anger Alexa than be talking to them. I tell my hyung's to let go off Alexa and I grab her wrist before anything happens(good thing I to the gym) I drag her to the kitchen and we go outside the back door and I sigh out loud taking off my hand from her wrist. She grumbles mad and she cussed out loud venting her frustation out to no one in particular and I sigh out loud again and she finally stops her rant and she looks at me and her eyes soften but then she lets out a frustrating sigh and says "Those people are them, right?" Ohhh so this is what this is about I nod my head but wait why is she mad? I look at her and say "Why are you mad? I mean didn't you tell me they sometimes come over?" She lets out a frustrating sigh and says "Yeah....but they were talking about something that pissed me off so yeah" I look at her and she says "I am not lying" I nod my head then say "What were they talking about?" She shakes her head saying it was nothing which I ignored and tell her to tell me.

She ends up telling me with a pissed of expression and says they were talking to me like I was the one that did wrong and they were making fun of me. I just shrug my shoulders saying it is alright but Alexa is still pissed off; I tell her to stay here to cool off and that I will take care of them. After finally making her agree with me I go to the front seeing Jeong-hyung talking to a new employee and Sebastian-hyung talking to the group I head over to where they are and I hear Sebastian apologizing to them. I clear my throat getting their attention and say with my low husky voice (which is already but since I stopped talking it got lower no idea how it happen) I tell Sebastian-hyung I got it covered he gives me a questioning look but does as I say.

I look back at the group seeing someone else but who cares I look at them and I see Hoseok gaping at me while the rest are confused and angry I just wave at them and then Jimin speaks up saying "Hey......Tae" I glare at Jimin saying "Don't call me Tae it's V, Jimin-shi" He flinches on how cold my voice is and how I addressed him but then Seokjin speaks up with a tight voice saying "Well....V....how you been?" I sarcastically say "Awesome, fantastic" I roll my eyes ignoring on how they have a little regret in their eyes. I look at the new kid and say "Sup" he gives me a nasty looking in which I ignore and say "Whatever you guys were talking talk about pleae don"the talk about it here my friend got pretty pissed off and you know on how I am with my friends" Yoongi laughs out a bitter laugh saying "You meant one of your toys...oh wait you cheating on her aren't you? Since you are enage and all. I bet the girl that you are enage to is a ing like you, and I bet the baby she is carrying isn't even yours because she is a like you."

Namjoon then says "I agree with you" mostly everyone agrees except Jimin he looks at me in the eye and I am shaking with angry and say with a tight voice "Take that back" Yoongi looks at me and stands up saying make me with that I grab his collar punching him square in the jaw and he falls down and I go on top of him punching him. I see red everywhere wanting to kill Suga for saying something like that to me saying that about my dead girlfrind, saying about my friend that never left my side, and saying something so rude about them they know me not him not them......I hate them.

I stop punching Yoongi when I heard my own thoughts and I get up and I see lots of blood in my hands which isn't mine and I see Yoongi bleeding heavily but I don't care and I finally pay attention to my surrounding and see the new kid crying and I see Namjoon, Jungkook, and Sebastian trying to help up Yoongi and I see Jimin holding my arms back in case I still want to punch Yoongi again and I see Hoseok and Seokjin trying to calm everyone around this cafe (good thing only a handful of people are around) and Jeong is in the middle of us seperating Yoongi and me while calling 119. Jimin whispers to me "Calm down V" I shake him off glaring at me saying "I am" he looks at me in the eye saying "No you aren't never seen you this angry before" I look at him saying "Then you haven't seen me" he looks at me in confusion but the cops come in taking me in cuffs to jail and taking Yoongi to the hospital since I broke his jaw and nose. The cops make everyone come to jail to see what happen.

    ~In Jail~

Everyone is seated in a waiting room including Alexa since she came in when they were taking me in cuffs to the police car. I was seated in front of a cop and I haven't spoke to the cop since I came here because I am still angry about what he said. I go to the waiting room while they take Seokjin and Alexa to the interragation room since I ain't talking. I look up at the cieling feeling hateful glares but I feel one in curiousity and I see Jimin looking at me and he softly smiles at me while I scoff and then Hoseok angrily says "Why you do that?!" I kept on being quiet while Jungkook was cussing me out, Hoseok demanding awnsers, and Namjoon glaring at me (the new kid went with Yoongi turns out his name is Ilhoon and he is dating Yoongi) I sat there just staring at the cieling until Jimin says "V.....I'm sorry" I snap my head towards Jimin and I see regret and sadness within his eyes I chuckle bitterly and I just him Jungkook looks at me in anger and says "You-" Jimin stops him and says "Sory about Yoongi did.....he wasn't thinking I am sorry on his behalf" I hum again and then Jimin says "You didn't have to beat him in a bloody pulp you know?" Before the other three (Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok) could protest I stop them and say "I didn't like on how they were talking about my soon-to-be-fiance, my friend, and baby" I hear Jimin sigh and say "That doesn't expalin on why you did it" I look Jimin in the eye and say "Let me rephrase I meant dead soon-to-be-fiance and my dead baby"

Everyone looks at me in shock but before they can say anything Alexa comes out hella piss and I see Seokjin crying his eyes out. I look at them in curiosty but then the cop comes out saying I'm not charge nor do I have to do time. I nod my head and I see Alexa following me but before I was about to leave Seokjin grabs my wrist and says "Oh my god Tae I'm so sorry.......I am a bad hyung.......I know what you been through......Alexa told me......I'm so sorry" I am shock but then shrug it off and I yank his wrist off of me and say "I don't care" with that I left.....

   ~Present Day~

That was the last time I saw them........
Welp that is my story....I really wish I can turn back time because if I had that power I will redo my wrong doing's
I sit up stretching out my legs and arms then I stand up looking at the scenery in front of me and I smile wide with my ugly tears falling down and I turn back walking back to where it's safe.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I turn around again running and then I jump off the cliff
With only one thought going through my head ...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                                             'I CAN FLY AGAIN'