TKQ 2

THE KING AND THE QUEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TQ 2

The files in his hand flew across the room before it fall onto the floor. The paper from the file scattered on the floor and the secretary bow down her head.

          “How many times I told you…check the files first before you bring it to me to be signed?” Seunghyun voice was loud enough for the whole office to hear. “If you can’t do this job properly, why don’t you just quit...”

          “But sir…”

          “Can’t you hear me…out…you are fired..now..get out…” he chased the secretary out of the room.

          The secretary was crying as she left the room with the file in her hand.

          “Yuri-shii? What’s wrong?” Taeyang asked the moment he saw Seunghyun secretary out of the CEO office while crying. He was the Managing Director of the company.

          Yuri wiped the tears on her cheek. “I was fired…” she utter as she look down.

          “Wait..what? you are fired? Because of what?” He asked.

          “Because, there’s spelling error in this report, I-I don’t have time to check the report when he called me to sign this file…” Yuri confessed.

          Taeyang sigh. He takes the file from Yuri’s hand. “It’s okay…I’ll talk to him about this…”

          “But boss just said that I was fired…”

          “No..you are not fired…I think your boss is not in a good mood because the rating of the new drama was low and other station surpassed our station’s rating last few days and that’s why he’s cranky…” Taeyang smiles.

           He looks at the beautiful woman in front of him. Secretly, he had a crush on Seunghyun’s secretary. She has been working with CSY Entertainment for one month replacing Seughyun’s last Secretary who was fired when she was late for the meeting. But well, he’s just had a crush. It’s normal for a man when they saw beautiful woman. Besides, he already has a girlfriend, a model.

          “Are you sure you can talk to him about this?” Yuri asked once again.

          “Yes…just leave it to me…now, wipe your tears, you just ruin your mascara…”

          “Oh…” Yuri quickly covers here eyes.

          “Just joking…” Taeyang smile and he showed her the file before he walk into the room.

***

          “No…I don’t care…it’s either, you go and find someone to replace the actress or I will cut the episode until here…”

          “But Mr Choi, we already signed the contract with her…”

          “I don’t want her to work in this production…find other actress…someone talented someone that can bring out rating to the roof…” He said.

          “Someone like her?” suddenly Taeyang asked as the screen was showing a cosmetic CF and the model was no other that the dubbed queen, Im Yoona.

          Seunghyun’s eyes stop to stare at the beautiful face displayed on the screen. “Nice choice…I want you to contact her and asked her if she’s interested…”

          “I am sorry sir but Yoona is quite different from other actress out there…”

          “What do you mean different? Just offer her a good amount of money and I am sure she’ll accept our offer...”

          “We don’t know how to contact her…” the PD stated.

          “Why are you so stupid…just contact her agency…it’s easy…”

          Taeyang laugh. “Seunghyun-ah…you seriously don’t know about her?”

          “What is the thing that I should know about her?”

          “Im Yoona is different because she don’t have agency…she only come to work upon prior notice, she was dubbed as the mysterious celebrity, nobody knows where she live and no one ever seen her off screen…plus, she only accepted supporting roles, modeling jobs and CF job…she is known as the Mysterious Queen”

          “Queen??? Then, she fits the character perfectly and her title will make our rating burst into the roof…” Seunghyun stated.

          “But she’s….”

          “I don’t care if she’s mysterious or whatever it is…just find a way on how to contact her…” Seunghyun was serious as his eyes locked onto the screen, where the face of Yoona winking onto the screen was displayed.

          ‘Mysterious Queen? Let’s see how mysterious you would be…’ he smirked as he flipped onto the next agenda of their meeting.

***

          Yoona is ready with her costume for the filming when she was approached by a reporter.

          “Hello Yoona-shii…how are you?”

          Yoona looks at the reporter. “I’m good…by the way, who are you?”

          The  reporter was taken aback. “Opps…sorry, I forgot to introduces myself…I am Park Ki Ha…the reporter from Celeb Star News…have you ever heard of my name?”

          Yoona blankly look at him. “Hmm…sorry, I think I’ve never heard about you before…” she replied.

          The reporter becomes red at her statement. “Never mind..this is my name card…perhaps you will remember me later…so Yoona-shii…can I interview you about the movie..”

          “Oh…it’s nothing special…I just played minor character for about 4 scenes…you will not see me much in the movie…I think, you should interview the main instead…” Yoona replied.

          “You’ve been working in the industry for about six years but why did you only want to play the small character..the movie critics and the viewer’s loves you…”

          “Oh really? I am so honoured to hear that…but I think small character is better for me…If I am playing the main character, I bet I wouldn’t be as good as other actresses who played the main role…someone like me only can play small character…” she humbly replied

          “Yoona-shii, now I am going to ask about a private question…as people already knew, they never saw you outside..I mean off screen…they hardly can see you, even the paparazzi…how did you do that? And why did you do that?”

          Yoona look at the reporter before she replied calmly. “That’s my privacy…and I think, you knew that I won’t answer that question…”

          “but can you tell me a bit about your life style..the fans wanted to know about you…they want to know what did you do after you finish with your activity or shooting?…”

          “Yoona…it’s time…” Taeyeon finally appear to save her.

          “I’m sorry…it’s my turn…thank you for interviewing me…” Yoona bow a little bit before she stand up and left with Taeyeon for the filming.

          The reporter sighs. He can’t even achieve his mission to dig into Im Yoona’s life. She is so mysterious but he knew, someday he’ll manage to find out about her. He won’t admit to defeat and he had planned to do that right after she finished shooting. He knew which one is her car and he already asked someone to follow her when she enter the car.

***

          “Unnie….I have bad feeling about the reporter…”Yoona whisper to Taeyeon while they are waiting for the crew to re-set the props.

          “He’s known for his determination in revealing the scandal involving celebrities..you must be careful of him, but don’t worry…I’ve already prepared everything... right after the filming ended…you changed your clothes and went out through the back door…I already called the taxi..the uncle is waiting for you outside…”

          “Thank you unnie…you are the best…” Yoona smiled before she saw the cue and she walked to the place for her shooting.

***

          Choi Seunghyun is listening to the explanation from the director about the new programme that’s going to air next week. His face was serious.

          “Contact the TOP modeling agency and arrange for the models to walk the runway for the new show…”

          “Runway?” the PD asked.

          “Yes…the opening…choose the best one…the model can walk the runway as an to the MC…”

          “Okay Sir..we will try to arrange the new format for the opening…” the PD agreed as he start to scratch his head. How the hell is he going to arrange that. This is a variety show and why did they need models to walk the runway?

          After they were done with the meeting, Seunghyun went back to his office and that’s when he remember about the mysterious girl, Im Yoona. He pressed his intercom to connect with his secretary

          “Miss Kwon..Call Mr Dong to come and see me…”

          “Yes sir…” the secretary answer. Yes, Kwon Yuri, he did fired her yesterday but Taeyang insist him to forgive her and take her back to work and since he had no other secretary, he can only agree and take back his word from firing her.

           Two minutes later, Taeyang appear and knocked onto his door. “you wanted to see me?” he asked the boss.

           “Come in…” Seunghyun give gesture for him to get inside his room.

           “Did you contact her yet?” he asked the moment Taeyang sat down.

            Taeyang raised his eyebrow at the question. “Who?”

            Seughyun sigh. “The Mysterious girl….what’s her name?”

           “Oh Im Yoona…” Taeyang nod his head. “The PD is trying his best t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter