TKQ 1

THE KING AND THE QUEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TQ 1

          Yoona look at her reflection on the mirror. She sighed. Her hand slowly takes a bottle of makeup remover and start removing the entire make up off her face. Then, she takes her bag pack, take out her clothes and get into the changing room.

          Later, she came out of the changing room with completely different look. “You’re ready?” suddenly a voice asked.

          Yoona looked at the person and nodded her head. “Want me to come along?” the person asked.

         “No need…you take care all the stuff here…like usual…” Yoona answered as she takes a cap and put it on. Then, she wears her sneakers and ties her shoe lace.

         “Okay…don’t worry…it’s my job, I know what to do…” the person utter and she smiled at Yoona. “Let me check outside first…hmm..ok,clear…” she show her ‘ok’ signal and Yoona put on her jacket and bring along her backpack before she left.

        “See you at home unnie…” she utter one last time.

        “See you…” the person looked at her until she disappeared before back into the room. Looking at the mess and she sigh. That’s her job, as the manager, makeup artist, stylist and also cleaner. She smiled. But the job she’d done is worth the payment that she’d got.

         Knock..knock..

        “Annyeonghasaeyo…is Im Yoona here?” there comes a reporter.

        “Oh…you are a late…she’s left already…”

        “When did she left? I didn’t see her?”

        “Just now…”

         The reporter opens the door and look out. There’s no trace of the person he wanted to see. He sighed.

        “Pretty mysterious like everyone had said…right...Kim Taeyeon-shii…your artist?”

        Taeyeon smiled and shrugged her shoulder.

        “When we’ll able to meet her again...I want to interview her on her new movie…”

        “Tomorrow…at ten..she had movie filming and before that, we have a small press conference upon all the reporters request…” Taeyeon answer as her hand is quick, rearranging her make up stuff and also the clothes that Yoona had worn. Then she turned around.

        “I am busy and need to go…see you tomorrow…” she said as she brought everything with her and exit the room.

***

          Taeyeon take the pot with the hot ramyun and take them out into the rooftop. Yoona is already waiting there.

          “Waa…ramyun…it’s my favourite…” Yoona speak as she start dig in.

          Taeyeon smile looking at her younger cousin. Then, she sighs. Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter