4

Phobia Town

Prepare to be put off by this chapter :) and unsubscribe >< 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

∞ Lee Sungyeol 

"One day, I'm going to kill my cleaner"

I nervously poked around on my plate, overhearing a student from the next table over claim that one sentence. He wasn't going to be the only one. Damn.

 I took one quick look at him and flinched as he lifted his glare from his plate and fixed it on me instead, angry dark orbs possibly burning two holes through my head. Which would be helpful right now, apart from the fact that it was him. "Him" as in Kim Myungsoo, who I tried to think of as a damn brat, a erted damn brat. Who liked sleeping with boys.

Suddenly, as a hand touched him on the shoulder, he shuddered and looked up to see a female from his class smile at him and ask if he wanted to sit with her friends. I watched carefully. Maybe I was a little too mean on my first night and day with my student. Maybe I should've sat with him for dinner. I pushed away my thoughts of guilt and held my breath as I saw Myungsoo's glare melt into something completely different. From my distance, I could've been imagining, but small goosebumps were appearing on his now clammy and sweaty skin. His mouth was pressed in a thin pale line and he shook his head, drawing back from the girl's hand and shifting over to the empty seat next to him. More importantly, I observed his eyes. No more anger. Just plain ... fear? 

I frowned, putting down my cutlery. Kim Myungsoo was afraid of girls? 

Did that mean, he went crazy every time a girl spoke to him? Every time a girl touched him? Every time he saw a girl? Did it take all his strength not to lose it every time he interacted with another female? Maybe ... he could have parthenophobia? It was a fear of young girls or s, but it seemed close enough. 

Flash Back

"No"

That last word left an awkward silence between the two of us, just him about to hover over me, and me completely weirded out by his question.

"I mean, why would I?" I added, trying to break the silence. "There's so many other girls in this world and yet you target me?" I challenged. 

He straightened up and muttered. And I could've sworn he just said ...

"I don't like girls"

End

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to keep writing shorter chapters from now on -.- cos the story is still dragging ;___; ... 

-bunny66