SWEETEST GOODBYE

Sweet Gravity
CHAPTER TWO : SWEETEST GOODBYE
 
“Are.. you my... marriage partner?"

It was a stupid thing to say, but Taemin couldn’t regret that day, the day when they first introduced as virtual husband and wife for We Got Married program. The program required a script, basically the general script of what they were going to do, the cue notes for their conversations. Other than that, it was all improvised. He loved singing and dancing, even though he branched out to acting, acting was never his expertise. If he was seen so lovey-dovey and smitten toward her, it was indeed because his feeling was real. He was truly smitten by her and her being oblivious frustrated him even more. 

He didn’t remember precisely when Naeun finally realized his feeling. He only remembered during their WGM filming around his birthday. They were on a break, Taemin having his makeup fixed and Naeun was playing with her phone. They sat on their famous WGM sofa, which apparently became audiences’ favorite spot for them to shoot. Taemin remembered talking so much that day because he was sleepy and if he didn’t speak, he would fall asleep right and then.  He kept talking on and on about the event he and other SHINee members attended before the shooting, about how he yawned so much during the event that he was afraid someone would take a video of it. Of course, someone did and uploaded it for the world to see. When he realized he got very little response from Naeun, he shifted so he could see her. Naeun sat across him, with her feet tucked under her body. She laid her head on the back of the sofa and her eyes… 

They were bright, unassuming and for some cheesy part, they were sparkling. 

Her gaze sent a bolt of electricity through his entire body, and he blinked, confused. He looked away and focused on his stylist noona, but he couldn’t stop his hammering heart. He sent the stylist to go and exhaled. No way… No way she knew it already. He was careful not to let her know his real feeling, masking his excitement as him having fun doing WGM with her. But what if… what if, she finally realized and had the same feeling as his?

He turned his body around, mimicking the way Naeun sitting and finally settled his eyes on her. She was staring at him. 

This time he didn’t blink. He let it happen. Naeun was undressing him with her eyes - slowly, carefully. Moment to moment. He felt like her eyes were spilling out all of his secrets and desires. It was a reading of the mind. And he liked it, in fact, he was loving every second of it.

He didn’t know how long they sat there, staring at each other and Naeun started smiling. His eyes were drawn to her lips, and he his lips unconsciously. He began to imagine her taste if he kissed her. He didn’t kiss her then, instead, he reached for her fingers and held them until they were called for another take. That was when they knew, and it didn’t take a long time after that for them to date. 

They’d dated for two years, two blissfully years. One time they were almost caught by Dispatch, but Kai and Krystal saved them. It was probably the second time Kai & Krystal’s candid pictures were taken by Dispatch. The first one would be the revelation of their relationship. Kai and Krystal had been so discreet about their dates after that, making sure they weren’t being followed or bothered. For them to make an exception for him and Naeun so they could hide their relationship, it made him very grateful for having Kai and Krystal as his best friends. 

They were trying their best to keep in touch even when their schedules were crazy. Taemin tried to call her every night, katalk her every night and so did she. But not long after that, the calls reduced to texts, every day’s texts became every week’s texts. Eventually, fighting was inevitable until finally, they had enough. They separated without any unnecessary drama. It was their decision even though it hurt for both of them. 

It’d been years since they broke up, and they saw each other in music events. They greeted each other politely at backstage because they honestly didn’t want to acknowledge each other in the presence of his or her fans. They had some rough past with their own fans, especially about their relationship. That was why, they tried so hard to distance themselves as far as possible on stage, but sometimes it failed miserably. One time, Key showed a candid video of him looking at Naeun from afar during a year-end award show. It was embarrassing, s didn’t stop teasing him for days. 

He missed her most of the times. That was why he drowned himself into his work. It worked for a while, but sometimes their memories just assaulted him every night during his sleep. He poured himself even more into his work and slowly Naeun’s memory was fading. It still hurt to see her during an event but the pain was less every year. He even began to flirt with a few girls. It was harmless, and he didn’t know why he felt guilty after doing that. 

So imagine his surprise when he learned that Naeun had participated in one of his songs. It surprised him so much that he immediately called her right then. Without knowing why he invited her to star in his music videos. Since it was back-to-back music videos, he had to get her for two, and he was relieved that she agreed. After that, convincing SM was a bit tricky, but they gave it a go. Because of that, yesterday happened and became one of the best days of his life. 

As for today, the mere sight of her made him smile like an idiot. Idiot because he just realized the feeling wasn’t entirely gone and the fact that today he was going to shoot a bed scene with her. Okay, the bed scene was more like playing around on the bed, lying  They were gonna shoot music video for second title track now, Ace. The song was mid-tempo R&B ballad, filled with vivid lyrics. It was supposed to be the s3xy track in the album; hence they were going to shoot the bed scene for the MV. Taemin would film the dance sequence for the music video later, and Naeun only participated in the drama version of the music video. 

Yesterday was crazy. Neither of them remembered that they were still on set when they kissed. They were so into kissing each other until they jumped apart at the sound of a person coughing so loud near them. Min PD was standing under the threshold, with her arms crossed against her chest. She didn’t look pissed or mad or even surprised, she seemed amused and clearly tried to hide her laughter. 

“You two lucky I’m the one who finds you or else, your names will be #1 in news chart right now."

Both Taemin and Naeun were blushing, but they didn’t say anything. Taemin was smiling cheekily, while Naeun was standing speechless, not knowing what to say to explain the situation. 

“So my gut is right. You two dated for a while…"

“Two years..” 

“What?” Min PD stared at Taemin.

“We dated for two years…”

“And you broke up?” Min PD inquired. Taemin and Naeun didn’t answer, but she had already got her answer. “It’s good that you keep in touch even after you broke up. And it seems like the feelings aren’t exactly going away, right?"

Again, Taemin and Naeun didn’t answer, but Taemin put a protective arm around her and staring at Min PD steadily. 

“Okay, I get it.” Min PD put up her hands. “Just be careful. You don’t want your kissing pictures all over the news."

After Min PD left them, it was awkward for them. They did decide to take it slow, so before they went back to their own team, Taemin promised her that he would call her at night and he did. It was wonderful, just like old times when they were still dating. They talked until they fell asleep with their phones next to each other. Just like in the past. 

Naeun caught Taemin’s eyes from across the room, and she smiled shyly at the sight of him. He returned her smile, only his was flirtatious. Naeun rolled her eyes at him, laughing at his teasing. He approached her as he was enjoying her look right now. She was wearing denim short with a top that showed off her white, soft shoulder. Her golden hair was styled messy and fell onto her bare shoulder. Suddenly Taemin felt he was having trouble breathing, just like yesterday when he first saw her. 

She was beautiful, she was always beautiful. The first time they met was during Salamander Guru when they acted as brother and sister, but she was a rookie then, and he was just starting to focus on the group. After all, they were still so young, and when he met her again during WGM, he was blown away. She was beautiful when she was a rookie actress in Salamander Guru, but in WGM, she was the new whole level of a goddess. He couldn’t count how many times he was caught staring at her dreamily, that WGM crew were so aware of that, they were starting to call him Dreamy Taemin. She was oblivious though. 

So when he saw her entering the set yesterday and looking so beautiful just as the first time they met during their WGM days, he felt something that he hadn’t felt for years. The feeling he felt and enjoyed whenever he was looking at her came back to full force and the memories of them running through his mind. 

“…pa? Taemin Oppa?” Naeun’s voice sounded distant to him.

“Hmmm?” Taemin turned to Naeun. 

“Are you okay? You’re spacing out a lot since you came."

Taemin smiled teasingly. “I think I got distracted a lot these days... "

Naeun rolled her eyes but couldn’t help blushing at Taemin’s corny side. Before she could say anything, Min PD already called them. After a short briefing, Taemin and Naeun went to take their place on the bed in the center of the room. It was embarrassing, really. Back then when they were dating, they did everything. In fact, they literally were their firsts of everything. First date, first boyfriend/girlfriend, first kiss, their first time. But today, it was the first time for them to act on a bed, surrounded by a lot of people. 

Taemin peeked at Naeun who started fluffing up the pillows. The bed was stationed near the big window behind; the window reflected a soft light around Naeun’s hair; it was almost like a halo. Taemin stared at her, he suddenly felt overwhelmed by his feeling. He snuck his hand under the blanket and held her hand. She was startled first but kept her neutral face. 

Taemin scooted closer, his eyes wandered around as he leaned closer to her. 

“You look so beautiful…” Taemin whispered into her ear. 

Naeun blushed as she lowered her gaze. She bit her lower lip out of habit when she was nervous. It drove Taemin crazy.

“Don’t…” he murmured against her cheek. 

Naeun moved her head slightly, enough to bring her lips almost touching his. Taemin inhaled sharply. What would happen if he were to kiss her, right here, right now? 

“Don’t even think about it,” Naeun quipped as soon as she saw Taemin leaning toward her. “You crazy ert.”

Taemin laughed so hard, it grabbed Min PD's attention. She chuckled as soon as she saw them sitting so close to each other. She brought her camera onto her face and snapped their picture. She looked toward the screen of her camera, smiling teasingly as she approached them. 

"Look," she handed Taemin and Naeun her camera and showed them the picture she just took. The picture came out really good. Taemin and Naeun were sitting close to each other with Taemin’s back on the camera and him leaning onto Naeun. Naeun propped up on her hand, her blonde hair was loose against her bare shoulder. She was looking at the camera while Taemin was looking at her. Naeun stared at the picture for a short while before handing it back to Min PD.

“I look different,” she said shyly. 

Min PD smiled at her endearingly. “Of course, you are. This is the vibe I’m going for this time. One look at both of you, I know you can do it easily.”

Naeun blushed as she turned to Taemin who was still staring at her affectionately. 

“I mean, look at him,” Min PD whispered teasingly as she gestured to Taemin. “He’s smitten already.”

Taemin grinned at her and brought his wrist, showing an imaginary wristwatch. “Look what time it is!”

“Silly!” Min PD chuckled. “Okay, the entire scene will be overlayed with music, so we’re not using mics. I’ll be calling out directions as we go to get the shots we need to put together, so just go with the flow. Naeun, you’re sleeping, and Taemin will come to snuggle with you. Taemin, you put the blanket just over her waist, remember to keep her shoulder seen.”

While Min PD gave them the instruction, they acted on it. Naeun was lying on her side, adjusting her off shoulder shirt so it would be shown on the camera. Taemin settled behind her, pulling the blanket just underneath her and trying carefully not to touch it. She smiled inwardly, thinking that he could be so awkward even after being so close to her earlier. 

“Right, right, like that. You’re trying not to disturb her, but you kiss her on the cheek. Be… I don’t know, precious with her, something like that…”

Taemin raised his eyebrows at Min PD, causing her to laugh. “Okay, okay… you know what to do! Geez!” 

She glared playfully at Taemin. “You’re cute but so annoying. I pity the girl who becomes your girlfriend.”

Naeun smirked back at Min PD. “I pity her as well... Auch! Oppa!” Naeun startled and automatically hit him as Taemin suddenly bit her bare shoulder. 

Taemin laughed gleefully as he kissed her skin softly. “Sorry… It’s just irresistible… It looks delicious!”

Naeun scowled at him. “Wait for my revenge. I’m going to bite you too.”

Taemin straightened his posture, trying to catch Naeun’s eyes. “Promise?”

“Promise…” Naeun’s eyes were full of promises, and Taemin really couldn’t wait.

“I think I’m gonna puke,” Min PD threw them a fake disgusted look before going back to her place behind the camera. “Are you ready?”

Taemin and Naeun shouted in unison. “YES!”

“Okay…. start and… ACTION!”

Taemin and Naeun did what they were instructed. They were caught up with each other that everyone around them was now disappeared. With one warm fingertip, Taemin brushed the hair out of Naeun's face before leaning in to sweetly kiss the shell of her ear and then to nuzzle his jaw against her cheek. “Is it okay to kiss you?” He breathed against her cheek. 

“Hmmm?” Naeun hummed while still closing her eyes. 

“I want to kiss you…” Taemin whispered once again. 

This time, Naeun opened her eyes. Keeping up with her acting, she opened her eyes lazily just like when she was waking up. She shifted to face Taemin, and he trapped her underneath. He leaned in and kissed her jaw as she put her arms around his neck. “Can I?”

“I don’t know… Min PD won’t like it…” She closed her eyes again and sighed as Taemin put his arms around her body and brought her closer. 

“She will love it, trust me. She’s basically our shipper,” Taemin smiled cheekily. 

Naeun burst out laughing. “Oh my God, I forget how much I miss the dorky you.”

Taemin’s expression softened. “I love you… I forget how much I miss you.”

Naeun stared at him briefly then groaned. "Damn it!" She cussed and pulled him closer as she touched his lips with hers. 

He could hear the collective gasps around them, but he couldn’t care less. The girl in his arms demanded all of his attention. He put his arms around Naeun’s body and kissed her back, slow, meandering kisses that wandered from deep to sweet. He missed this, and by how tight Naeun’s arms around his neck, she missed it as well. 

“I miss this," she sighed, pressing their foreheads together. 

“Me too…” he whispered and kissed her once again. 

The rest of the filming went smooth, even with Taemin and Naeun’s managers glaring at them at the corner of the room. Taemin and Naeun ignored them and followed Min PD’s instructions. 

“And… cut! It’s a wrap!” People started clapping and bowing for good, hard work they did today. Taemin and Naeun stole a kiss before they let go of each other. Taemin first got up from the sofa and held Naeun’s hand, helping her got up. They were suddenly surrounded by the stylists. Some were fixing Taemin’s hair and makeup because they would shoot Taemin’s solo scenes in an hour.  Naeun’s solo scenes were done with their couple scenes before, so she wasn’t needed anymore at the set. 

She took the time to greet every staff and thanked them for the last 2 days. Her schedule was really tight, she had to go back to Seoul tonight because she had a schedule for tomorrow in Seoul and Taemin hated the fact that she had to leave him now that they decided to be together again. 

He caught her eyes across the room and decided to approach her. He closed the distance between them and pulled her into a hug. "Do you have to go now?"

"Yes, I'm sorry...” Naeun said regretfully. They stared at each other briefly, and Taemin unceremoniously leaned in for a goodbye kiss. If there were people who weren't convinced by the kiss before, they’d probably now. 

“I’ll see you once I get home,” Taemin whispered softly. 

"I'll miss you..." Naeun smiled at him as he caressed her cheek gently.

"I'll miss you too..." He kissed her once again and watched her as she walked toward the exit door. 

He remembered he had experienced this before; watching her walking away from him a couple years back. But today, it wasn't a separation. It was goodbye before hello again. 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

[naver] SON NAEUN TO FEATURE IN TAEMIN’S NEW MV

[naver] TAEMIN WHO’S BACK WITH NEW ALBUM AND BROUGHT BACK HIS “EX-WIFE
 
 
 
original post: here
 
1. [+10,180, -122]
LEE TAEMIN! SON NAEUN! TOGETHER! BOOM!
 
2. [+9,849, -158]
WOW! DAEBAK! DAEBAK! I have chills everywhere..
 
3. [+8,233, -144]
GOD TAEMIN AND GODDESS NAEUN!
 
4. [+7,148, -129]
I can’t wait to see the MV. I hear that she's also featured in one of the songs. Now I’m curious.
 
5. [+6,100, -126]
Son Naeun is so pretty! They match well. 
 
6. [+5,166, -106]
Makdongie Couple is back!!
 

--------------------

[enter-talk] I SAW TAEMIN AND NAEUN ON A DATE!!!!!

 
I SWEAR IT’S THEM !!!!!
I took my dog out at midnight because she likes to walk during the night and I SAW THEM! 
They didn’t have their hoods on when I saw them. They were just chatting casually, stealing kisses and such.
I was shaking so hard when I took this photo, but then they realized that they weren’t alone and they were gone. 
I wanna keep taking pictures of them but I felt bad. So this is the only picture I took. 
 
 
post response:
[+80][-32]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |신고하기
Heol
추천71
반대22
 
ㅇㅇ |
WTF?
추천67
반대24
 
ㅇㅇ |
I can’t believe this. This has to be fake. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
추천35
반대7
 
ㅇㅇ |
You’re going to be sued because of this picture. I will laugh at you when it happens, you ing liar!
추천30
반대2
 
ㅇㅇ  |
YOU ING LIAR!
추천28
반대2
 
ㅇㅇ |
We knew this. They’ve been dating since WGM. We told you so. ㅋㅋ
추천28
반대13
 
ㅇㅇ |2019.02.08 19:00 신고하기
Well well well
추천27
반대1
 
 
--------------------  
 

SHINee Taemin and Apink Son Naeun reveal they’re in a relationship

 
Article: [Exclusive] From virtual couple to real couple… Taemin ❤ Naeun, dating for 3 months
 
Source: TV Report via Naver
 
1. [+7,012, -150] Wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ congratulations ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ handsome and beautiful couple
 
2. [+4,789, -121] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish them happiness. It’s all because that blurry photo taken by a fan  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
3. [+3,615, -83] Back then Naeun had a lot of haters because of being paired with Taemin. I hope they’ll lay off on her now that they decide to date for real.
 
4. [+1,398, -52] Hul, Taemin and Naeun daebak ㅋㅋㅋ congratulations
 
5. [+913, -43] Wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ congratulations, you guys match well
 
6. [+342, -2] Wow, they were really each other’s first love. I wonder what happened during those years after WGM?
        - I heard they dated even after their WGM ended. I guess they just decided to reveal it all. I wonder if marriage is on their way now. 
 
7. [+242, -6] Taemin's such a man. Seems like he decided to go public because there was malicious rumour about Naeun and that dude from her last movie.
 
8. [+211, -4] Have a beautiful relationship