Part 1

Rain
   

RAIN 

 


 

It would have never been perfect right? It's one of the hardest thing a person can do, letting go of someone who you loved from the depths of your heart...

 


 

Everything was perfect, we dated for a year regardless of what other people had to say. We knew we loved each other and why we should have cared what other's had to say, like any other couple we had our up's and down's but there was nothing that could permanently seperate us. I was the happiest girl alive when he knelt down before me in the middle of the street. Even though our faces were covered, there were people who could easily recognize us. My eyes widened and I was taken back in suprise. I was not expecting this, I knew I loved him but if he married me, what would happen to his career? They'll never accept him. 

 

"There will never be someone that makes me feel the way you do, nothing and no one will make me love as much as I love you," He breathed heavily "I Byun Baekhyun not as a member of the most famous band EXO propose to you Kim Taeyeon...will you marry me?" He pulled out the ring from the box that was held before me and he gave me the sweetest smile I had ever seen. 

I inhaled deeply before vocalizing "I Kim Taeyeon not as the leader of So Nyuh Shi Dae accept the proposal from the guy I love from all my heart," I led his hand to mind and smiled "Yes, I'll marry you." 


 

3 MONTHS LATER

I entered the 4th floor of the building, trying my best to make as minimum sound as possible. It didn't looked like there were many people, considering the fact that it was 2AM in the morning, however the fact that this place was deserted might meant I'd find exactly the person I was looking for.

I headed past the music studio's to the other side of the floor, I saw him sitting at a table with book laid flat infront of him, I knew I shouldn't have but it was perfect, BaekHyun had his back turned to me. He was absorbed in the book he was reading...

'Book? Thats new..'

I brushed that thought aside and squealed at the thought of scaring the bejeebers out of him. He'd be so freaked out, he wont be able to forget it for years.

Having this on my mind, I quietly got behind him and I tried to peek of what he was reading. Just then he stood up and in a matter of seconds he turned- what happend next was incredibly amazing..He got a suprised and fell on his , I couldn't contain my laughter. He wasn't so scared ..That was a pity. 

"Taayeon-ah..." He got up dusting of the invisible dust on his dancing attire. Quiet suspicously I saw him put thd book behind his back.

"Baekoong...You have something to hide?" I made my aegyo face and tilted my head. I knew he lost his mind every time I called him that. "Hah! that? It's some guys stuff ..." He finished with a weird expression and stuffed the book in his bag. "What brings you here?" 

"Just wanted to see my hubby.." His expression softened, and he pulled me into a hug. "Lets watch a movie tonight babe.." He proposed as soon as we pulled away " Not today...You need to um..rest."


NEXT DAY ( NIGHT )

 

"Why are we not watching the movie?" Baekhyun whined. " No..we'll watch it when they come." I hit him in the shoulder on the comfortable couch we were sitting on. "They? Who are they?" He asked not knowing who I invited to our movie night. "I'm not telling you that." A smirk floated across his face when I refused to answer him properly. I suddenly felt a burning sensation in my body. "Sure you don't wanna tell me?" He spoke in a husky voice and sat up scooting over me. "W-what..are you..doing..?" I asked nervously. "Ah..nothing..why is this bothering you?" He got even closer, we could feel our breath on each other, why wasn't he kissing me? It was making me go crazy and he surely knew that. 

 

"No...um it's not.." I managed to squeak out, he was looking at me with his usual piercing stare. My breathing hitched in my chest. Our faces were so close and his scent was making me go mad with antcipation. "Baekhyun..." We both knew that this was the limit, neither of us moved. It was so difficult to escape from his stare. I finally managed to tear my eyes away from him and look at his lips that were so close yet so far. He his lip seductively making me bite my own. I couldn't stand it anymore, maybe Baekhyun had the same thoughts as me because as soon I closed my eyes I felt his lips touch mine. I sighed into his mouth with relief. I placed my hand on the back of his and I felt a bit of stubble beneath my fingers. Baekhyun's lips moved in synchronization with mine. I felt his lips ask for entrance and I found myself giving in. As I felt his tounge brush tentavily against mine I felt my mind going completly blank and crazy. I felt his hand go around my waist wanting to lift me up.

"Sit on my lap." He commanded and I complied. I carefully got on his lap and smashed my lips on his lips once again. After a few minutes of that he brings his lips onmy neck softly bitting and kissing. I was aware of the fact that the guests will be coming any moment but i'm not able to stop him.

Just when that thought passes my mind, I hear a knock on the door and before we could respond, it opened with a loud sound. "Noona!!" I heard a familiar voice and we had no time to gather ourselves when Chanyeol came into view. His face immedietly reddend and his tone immedietly turnsed apologetic when he spotted me sitting on his best friends lap. He bowed mumbling something to himself probably chiding himself on his manners. 

I got up and fixed myself. "You're here." I said making his head turn up once again, he apologized to me again. "It's okay, why don't you make yourself comfortable with Baekhyu-" I turned around to point him towards the couch but I stop when I don't see Baekhyun there. 

"I'm going to take a shower.." I heard him mumble from our bedroom and I felt bad. I was neglecting him for the past few days, but we both had our own busy schedules. I turned back to Chanyeol but he was already sitting there with Sehun and Kyungsoo. 

"Do you guys want something to eat? Baek will take a while, sandwiches?" I offered them but Kyungsoo held up a shopping bag in his hands."We brought food." He smiled brightly.


Sometimes jelousy can destroy much more than estimated.

"Taeng... I need to talk to you about something." Baekhyun spoke when he finished washing the dishes in the sink. The nervous look on his face was something I never liked, I closed the book I was reading and placed it on the side table beside the couch I was sitting on. 

"Go ahead..." I stood up and walked over to him. I rested my weight against the dinning table and crossed my arms. "I was wondering if.." I raised my eyebrow, what was that he wanted to talk about but was unable to do so? "We are married now right..?" He scratched the back of his head in a tense-manner, "Wouldn't it be great ...If we were to start our family?" He finally said it, and I was not able to stop the frown that formed on my face.

Baekhyun noticing this immedietly continued, "It's been a while since we've been married...and I want to.." He trailed off unsure to complete himself. "You know that So Nyuh Shi Dae is at the peak of its career right? Why are you burdening me?" I finally spoke and he looked taken back. I love him for sure, but I just wasn't ready to start a family with him. How would it look to others? It would be the end of our career. "What are you talking a-about you l-love me right? So wh-whats the-" I cut him off, the anger was clearly visible. 

"No! You don't get it! They'll never accept this!" 

"What do you mean?! I thought we were ready to let go of everything when we started this!" He lost it, his voice rose with every word. I was taken back. He was right.. We did say that nothing would seperate us, we won't care about what people had to say. "Y-you don't g-get it!" I pushed him aside and grabbing my handphone and purse dashed out of the door, I heard Baekhyun shouting my name but I bolted towards the car in a hurry and it happend in the matter of seconds. 'honking of cars' and I felt someting hit me hard and everything blanked out.


Authors Note :- Beyanei! for the crappy chapter!! I know I know nothing makes sense in this, and it is a crappy excuse to fight over but i couldnt think of anything else and this is the only thing that was on my mind. I'll be posting the next chapter to this fanfiction on 1st MAY. My exams just ended so i'll have alot of free time. Im going to right a fanfiction of KAISTAL. Haha they are pretty hot right now , and i have alot of things on my mind. So let me know what you guys think so comment, suscribe, upvote and enjoy!! again sorry for the stupid chapter

 

DEAN : 02. mobile-friendly
 
dean
Even when the world turns its back on you, you can lean on me.
image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed in urna venenatis, semper nibh sit amet, iaculis mi.
image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed in urna venenatis, semper nibh sit amet, iaculis mi.
image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed in urna venenatis, semper nibh sit amet, iaculis mi.
image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed in urna venenatis, semper nibh sit amet, iaculis mi.
image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed in urna venenatis, semper nibh sit amet, iaculis mi.
image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed in urna venenatis, semper nibh sit amet, iaculis mi.