i

Eat With Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

By the way, recently everyone's been mentioning about this new foodie on the block and after much request, I finally checked out this girl's blog and man guys.... give a guy a break! One, this girl obviously doesn't know what she's doing (don't even get me started on the cliche lines she uses to describe a bowl of ramen-- seriously, "delicious strips of beautifully kneaded dough that melts in your mouth" is such a disturbing line c'mon son). And two, "Jjang Jang Crunch" is a name that makes me c r i n g e and I never cringe! I know I'm not supposed to judge anything other than food but I give this blog a solid -10/10 bowls. Yikes.

Eat with me next time, Jin

 

Ahreum stared at her laptop screen in utter shock. She wasn't going to check out the review but after being left with a flood of comments and messages begging her to review the post, she finally did so, afte rall, what else can a 21 year old do during Spring Break, right?

 

"Who the is this Kim-- what? Kim Seokjin!? Even his actual name sounds ridiculous, let alone his blog name, I mean Jjang Jang Crunch is creative and cute and funny! What the does Eat Jin even mean?! You're supposed to be telling people places you want them to eat at not telling them to eat you! God, I swear to everything," Ahreum huffed and angrily kicked her legs around as she laid on her stomach.

 

"Alright, what is good, my dear sister?" Ahreum's older sister, Ara claimed, quiet amused when she saw a pair of legs kicking about in the air as she opened the door to the younger's room.

 

"Oh my god, Ara! You have to see who this is! He wrote this commentary on his blog about my blog! Like who the does this kid think he is, I doubt he has that many follo--"

 

"Hey, that's Jin!" the older happily proclaimed when she made eye contact with the blog's header.

 

"Woah, hold up. You know this kid?!"

 

"Yeah! Kim Seokjin goes to my university, oh man I read this post before!" Ara giddily jumped into the bed and laid next to Ahreum, taking hold of the girl's laptop for herself. She chuckled as she reread the said boy's post. "He really violated your life with just a few sentences, HA!"

 

"Wait-- what do you mean you've read this post before!? Ara! You knew I, and I quote had my life 'violated' in this post and you didn't tell me about it?! God, this post was posted like last week! How do you even know about this kid?!" 

 

"First of all, he's not a kid. Seokjin's two years older than you, respect your elders, man. And I mean, I wanted to tell you about this post, but it was so ing funny! I mean, it's not like you can do anything about it! Seokjin has around 600,000 followers on this thing. With you and your 400,000 follower blog, I doubt it made much of a difference!"

 

"What do you mean no difference!? I'm on the verge of losing my 4k follower count because this criticized me so harshly! I was wondering why I kept losing followers and it's because of him!" Ahreum angrily sat up on the bed and pointed at the Eat Jin header, which was conveniently placed with Seokjin posing with chopsticks. "What's a twenty one year old doing in roaming around the streets of Seoul, eating, anyway?! God I'm going to--"

 

"Okay, you need to chill. Mom just wanted me to tell you dinner is almsot ready and I'm not staying any longer since you're having you're little..." Ara eyed the girl up and down. "... episode right now."

 

"Tell mom I'm not hungry anymore!" Ahreum waited for Ara to hum a response and close the door before she sat up and stretched her fingers. "

Please log in to read the full chapter