Dae-Yeon's Operation (PART I)

Beauty & the Big Boss

 

It was another rough day for Dr. Kang Mo Yeon. An hour ago, she operated on a patient which she doubted that would survive during the operation because of massive bleeding and some complications that made Mo Yeon a bit anxious. But, with strong faith and her skills as a doctor surgeon, it all went well. She isn’t a quack doctor after all, since that’s what Yoo Si Jin always tells her when she’s in charge of an operation.

 

 

Speaking of Yoo Si Jin, he hasn’t called her since last week. She’s trying to reach and contact him but he won’t even answer. Mo Yeon slid her hands inside the pocket of her white coat and sighed deeply. She was about to go inside her office when she heard a small yelp from a distance.

 

 

She hurriedly went inside Dr. Pyo’s office, which she believes is where the yelp came from, even though she’s aware that no one is inside because Dr. Pyo is on leave. When she got in, she was taken aback when she saw Min Ji on top of Gi Beom. She almost dropped her jaw, but who is she kidding. You can’t drop your jaw. Alright let’s go back to what Kang Mo Yeon witnessed. She gasped which made Min Ji and Gi Beom stare at her.

 

 

Kang-nim… It’s not what you think it is!”

A nervous Choi Min Ji blurted out. She stood up and fixed her uniform.

 

 

Nae, it really isn’t,” Kim Gi Beom added while scratching his nape.

 

 

“Ya! What were you two thinking?! Do you want to be the next Chi Hun and Eun Hae? Huh?! Ah jinjja. You must be thankful that I’m the only one who witnessed this not-so-good scene of yours!”

She saw how Min Ji bit her lips and looked down, trying to hide her red face.

 

 

Mianhaeyo, Kang-nim. It won’t happen again,” Gi Beom apologized. Mo Yeon pursed her lips and instead of scolding them again, she asked Gi Beom,

 

 

Kim Gi Beom-ssi, have you seen Si Jin? He won’t answer my calls and I’m worried. Is he on a mission?” Gi Beom looked down and sighed deeply.

 

 

“I don’t think I have the right to say this to you, Kang-nim,” he said which made Mo Yeon more curious.

 

 

“I’m giving you the right to do so,” Mo Yeon replied that made Gi Beom looked at her intently.

 

 

“Promise me you’ll never say anything to Captain Yoo.”

 

 

“Yaksong.”

 

 

“Well, I think he’s not on a mission. The truth is, he’s been spending more time with Lieutenant Yoon Myeong Ju these past few days which made all of us in the team curious about what’s going on between the two of them. Last sunday they left the base together using Commander Yoon's car, and--- heol. I said too much. M-mianhaeyo,” Gi Beom bowed down a couple of times. Mo Yeon doesn’t know how to react about what she just heard. But, one thing is for sure; she is now planning on how to kill Yoo Si Jin.

 

 

“That jerk,” she whispered before looking up to meet Gi Beom and Min Ji’s concerned looks, “You should go now. Thank you, Gi Beom,” she faked a smile, and when the two turned their backs away from Mo Yeon, she cried.

 

 

Aish jinjja! You’re really getting into my nerves, Yoo Si Jin! I’m really gonna kill you! I won’t spare a part from your body. You just wait. Ugh screw this.” Mo Yeon repeatedly slammed her head on the table. Then, she thought of a nice idea. Two can play your game, Si Jin.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

“Nae, Seo Dae Yeong-ssi? This is Kang Mo Yeon.”

 

 

“So why is it that we’re here again?” Dae Yeong asked while sipping the coffee he ordered. Mo Yeon puffed her cheeks before answering.

 

 

“You haven’t heard, yet? Si Jin and Myeong Ju have been seeing each other since last week.”

 

“What do you mean? Myeong Ju is busy that’s why I don’t see her more often.” Dae Yeong said while keeping a straight face.

 

 

“Yes, and I believe Si Jin is also busy. They are busy with each other. I have my source.”

 

 

Ah jinjja. I really can’t trust anyone in this world.”

 

 

“Me neither.”

 

The both of them laughed and as they sip their coffee, an idea popped into their mind.

 

 

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Dae Yeong asked while smirking playfully.

 

 

“I think so.” Mo Yeon replied.

 

 

OPERATION CHANGE PARTNERS

BEGIN!


A/N: So this will have a second part and I think it's gonna be out today or the day after. I'm trying to get it a bit long. Thank you for subscribing, btw. Saranghaeyo. <3