Simple

Simple

Hello, its my first ever story on asianfanfic and I hope you readers will like it.

“Its 1'o clock in the morning, what the hell do you want from me Youngbae?” asked a frustrated Bom.

"I just wanted to talk" replied Youngbae.

"That's all?"

"Yeah"

"Youngbae, we can talk tomorrow in school now got to sleep"

"No! I wanna talk now!"

Bom sighed and said "Fine, what is it Youngbae"

"Bom, you're my female best friend"

"So?"

"As your male best friend I wanna know if there is a guy you like"

"Forget it, you will never know who it is"

"Aw…c'mon, tell me!"

There was a few minutes of silence before Bom sighed and said "Fine, but I'll not tell you his name, only how he looks"

And so Bom started to explain to Youngbae how the boy she liked looked.

-o-

"So, you're trying to say that you confessed to Youngbae in a way but he was too stupid to figure it out?" asked Chaerin as she and Bom walked to their morning class.

"Uh huh" was Bom's reply.

"I think that you might as well spell it out for him" said Chaerin.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea" said Bom clicking her fingers and Chaerin just shook her head and rolled her eyes as the girls entered their class.

-o-

"I can't believe Bom likes some idiot in her maths class" Youngbae said to Jiyong as he continued banging his head on the table because of his best friend's stupidity.

He stopped and looked straight into his eyes and said "Youngbae, do you not get it" and Youngbae just looked at him confused.

Jiyong rolled his eyes and said “Maths Class” as he pointed at Youngbae’s maths book. “Maths Class” he repeated as he pointed straight at Yongbae but he still looked confused.

He sighed and said “Bae, you are the only guy in Bom’s maths class that she talks to, with the exception of the teacher'

Youngbae clicked his fingers and said "Oh! So Bom likes our maths teacher, Mr. Choi!" and so Jiyong continued banging his head on the table.

-o-

"I really do think spelling it for him is a good idea" said Dara.

"Yeah it is "said Chaerin.

"Huh…" Bom mumbled to herself and then she said 'What do you think Senguri?'

"For Bae, it should be perfect" he replied.

'Well then, I'll talk to him at lunch!' said Bom cheerfully and as in cue the bell for lunch rang and Bom grabbed her things and ran towards the cafeteria.

-o-

"Hey guys” said Bom and there was a minuet of exchange of "Hello" between the little group and then Bom said "Youngbae I need to talk to you" and then she looked at her other friends and added "In private" so Bom grabbed Youngbae's wrist and pulled him outside the cafeteria.

"Like, what's going on?" asked Minzy asked.

And Chaerin explained to the others (except for Jiyong who pretended not to know what was going on and just nodded as Chaerin spoke) what was going on.

-o-

"So, what's up?" asked Youngbae.

"About the conversation we had yesterday night" said Bom with a little bit of pink on her cheeks.

"Yeah, about you liking our maths teacher"

"What? What made you think that?"

"Hello! A boy in our maths class, who else could it be then our teacher"

"It could be you!"

"Huh?"

"I L-I-K-E Y-O-U…do you understand now?"

-o-

"Wonder what's taking them so long?" said Daesung

"Must be Youngbae and his brain again" mumbled Jiyong, loud enough for the others to hear him.

“Yeah” said Daesung

Just then Bom and Youngbae walked in, hand in hand and everyone in the cafeteria noticed the new couple and how perfectly they fit together.

"Finally!" someone yelled.

"Yeah, it's about time" someone else joined in and Bom blushed as Youngbae chuckled and everyone cheered.

Everyone was happy for them.

Hope that was good. Please leave your thoughts because it encourages me to write more stories and thanks for reading!!!