Focusing on the girl

The Principal of True Cross

Suddenly Mephisto looked her straight in the eyes with the most evil glare possible, sending shivers down her spine.

'My dear, I will have to kill you now that I have revealed the truth to you.'

She looked terrified for a second, but then a sly smile appeared on her face. She looked the principal up and down slowly and her facial expression slightly changed into one of lust.

'Could you... could you at least kill me in a certain way, Mepphy? You know I am your biggest fan... I'd die for you but only if I get something first.'

Mephisto burst out into his maniacal laughter.

'Oh dear, you used the wrong term to describe yourself. I see you more as a supporter. Do you know the difference?'

'Nope, I am just 22 years old whereas you are a centuries-old, wise man!' She laughed back. 'Let me guess, a supporter is someone closer to you than a fan?'

'Indeed', he answered, smiling at her almost lovingly, almost as if he weren't an evil soulless demon. 'And the part about me killing you was just a test to see how much you... like me, so to say. You really like me, don't you dear?'

She blushed and grinned uncontrollably.

'Well yeah, obviously... you are a y, fabulous beast. However I'm afraid you wouldn't even look at someone like me. A mere human, y'know?'

He looked at her in silence for about ten seconds.

'You, as a human, have more potential than any demon to do... fabulous stuff together with me. That's why I chose you. I saw your evil face earlier when the thunder roamed and you were listening to my pink story. You have no soul I could steal, you are special. The bad kind of special, which is really the good kind for me. You are pretty evil yourself, dear. And, I have to say... you are very y yourself. I can't stop looking at your face, I like it almost as much as my animes!' And with this he started laughing again.

She was delighted, euphoric, her face was red and her grin had turned almost psychopatic.

'Soooooo... does this mean that I can stay around and help you, Mepphy?'

'Yes. I've been looking for someone like you for a long time. We will do great stuff together! Now, will you join me in watching some anime?'

Before she could answer, Mephisto got really close to her, towering over her, and said, in a really soft voice all the while maintaining his evil smile:

'I know very well what kind of thoughts I have awoken in your mind, my dear. I have known from the first minute I saw you. I will say one thing right now: I feel the same.'

With this, he winked at her with his famous fabulous wink. She was lovestruck and blushing like crazy.

'Ummm, Mepphy... despite all this pink glittery sprakly stuff you surround yourself with... are you, well... straight?'

'What?' He looked confused for the first time. 'Straight?'

'As in, you are attracted to women...' she tried to explain, embarrassed.

'Oh', he smiled. 'After laying eyes upon you... I am pretty certain I am attracted to members of the female .'

'Can you prove it to me?' She asked, knowing she is pushing her luck but feeling way too to care.

The demon picked up a box of instant ramen and two pink glittery pillows.

'Oh, I am showing you. By inviting you to watch anime with me! It is a sacred hobby, you know.' he chuckled. 'We need to know each other better before getting too close, am I not right? That's how you like it too.'

She wanted to touch Mephisto so badly, after all the waiting she had done since she had come to True Cross Academy. She knew he was teasing her and she had to wait. Watching anime or anything else with the principal was like a dream to her anyway. So she just followed him excitedly, wondering what evil plans Mepphy has for the future.